Thread: pROTESTS OUTSIDE THE nra CONVENTION LIVE

1. #76 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,826 Times in 14,172 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,453 Times in 1,372 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LurchAddams View Post
    Hey, now! No. We are not like THEM. Lets look at doing it the way they did it, by taking over all governments from school boards up and we'll get it done legally and without violence.

Violence and terrorism is what THEY do. If we want to win over people "on the fence" throwing shots at polls - no - we're not insurectionists... that's one of the many moral superior things we have about them.

Believe me, I'm angry, I'm heartbroken, I'm having violent fantasies about getting Ted Cruz alone in a room.. but that's what they're going to remain.. fantasies.
    Cruz is the NRA lap dog he received $176,274 in campaign contributions from the NRA
    “If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, we’d rather be alive and have the bad image.”

— Golda Meir

Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.

“If Hamas put down their weapons, there would be no more violence. If the Jews put down their weapons, there would be no Israel."

ברוך השם

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Guno צְבִי For This Post:

LurchAddams (05-27-2022)

3. #77 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,022 Times in 6,674 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 543 Times in 519 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by guno View Post
    Cruz is the NRA lap dog he received $176,274 in campaign contributions from the NRA
    Hey, man. My fantasies about me and Steve Schmitt. Tag team. On the other side - Ted Cruz and Rand Paul.

The match begins.. I'm in first.. I advance towards Rand Paul who's in first for his team. Rand strangles himself on the ropes, trying to get away from me and we win by default.

See? Neither me nor Steve had to throw one punch and we won? If that's not a metaphor for the Dems success, going forward, nothing is! The Republican/Taliaban's cowardice and avarice will do them in. We won't even have to blow on them.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to LurchAddams For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (05-27-2022)

5. #78 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,015 Times in 14,514 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,387 Times in 1,305 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    bloodthirsty little bitch, aren't you?
    In a combat situation it is about 16 times better to do something useful and violent right away than to wait and figure out something even more useful and violent later.
    “whenever you put your faith in big government for any reason, sooner or later you end up an apologist for mass murder.”
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Althea For This Post:

LurchAddams (05-27-2022)

7. #79 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

pretty fucking stupid too, to boot
    LOL. I'll consider the source.
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Althea For This Post:

LurchAddams (05-27-2022)

9. #80 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Althea View Post
    In a combat situation it is about 16 times better to do something useful and violent right away than to wait and figure out something even more useful and violent later.
    “whenever you put your faith in big government for any reason, sooner or later you end up an apologist for mass murder.”
    I'm a Marine. you demanded I be blood thirsty, remember?
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

10. #81 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

No question the cops should have gone in an hour before they did. Cowards. It's their job.

11. #82 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You might be a marine's bitch but you're no marine. In a combat situation you'd give yourself a concussion hitting a telephone pole running away, bitch. You fool no one with your "tough guy" routine, Sally.

12. #83 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Hey, now! No. We are not like THEM. Lets look at doing it the way they did it, by taking over all governments from school boards up and we'll get it done legally and without violence.
    It isn't violence. It's the society that they created. They view this sort of action as normal, provided you offer thoughts and prayers for 3 1/2 days afterward.

They are all pretty safely seated in office. After '20, they realized their lack of ability to legally steal an election. So they changed the laws to achieve that goal in the future.

Violence and terrorism is what THEY do. If we want to win over people "on the fence" throwing shots at polls - no - we're not insurectionists... that's one of the many moral superior things we have about them.
    The overwhelming majority in this nation is not 'on the fence'. They want action. This nation is run by the will of the minority.

And again...this isn't 'violence' to them. It's normal activity. They fantasize about the Old West with public shootouts to settle disagreements. They might get to enjoy the full benefit of tragedy if it touches them personally.

If EVERY target of these monthly events was any Republican State/Fed lawmaker who takes NRA money, we might just see some real concern.

You never know until you try. Right now 'we' are the sheep going to slaughter.

Believe me, I'm angry, I'm heartbroken, I'm having violent fantasies about getting Ted Cruz alone in a room.. but that's what they're going to remain.. fantasies.
    LOL. It's not a fantasy of mine. I don't shoot people.

It was a comment about what 'ought' to happen in order to make a difference w/respect to children dying because of lax gun laws. Cruz is such a coward he fled the nation when his lights went out. Could you imagine if bullets were bouncing off of the walls of his family's house? If one of his children breathed his/her last gasp in front of him?

We could tell him that it happened because he doesn't attend church enough. Or blame his dysfunctional home life.

Or if someone blew the wheels off of Abbott's wheelchair?

These are just punishments, and might be the only way to make these whores see reality.

Do you honestly believe they will be voted out of office?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Althea For This Post:

LurchAddams (05-27-2022)

14. #84 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,784 Times in 17,103 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,343 Times in 2,262 Posts
    Blog Entries

LOL I don't know why I didn't notice that I had caps lock on when I typed the title.

15. #85 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I didn't demand anything. You had no marketable skills, so you enlisted. Did you do it for the free college?

16. #86 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

It isn't violence. It's the society that they created. They view this sort of action as normal, provided you offer thoughts and prayers for 3 1/2 days afterward.

They are all pretty safely seated in office. After '20, they realized their lack of ability to legally steal an election. So they changed the laws to achieve that goal in the future.

The overwhelming majority in this nation is not 'on the fence'. They want action. This nation is run by the will of the minority.

And again...this isn't 'violence' to them. It's normal activity. They fantasize about the Old West with public shootouts to settle disagreements. They might get to enjoy the full benefit of tragedy if it touches them personally.

If EVERY target of these monthly events was any Republican State/Fed lawmaker who takes NRA money, we might just see some real concern.

You never know until you try. Right now 'we' are the sheep going to slaughter.

LOL. It's not a fantasy of mine. I don't shoot people.

It was a comment about what 'ought' to happen in order to make a difference w/respect to children dying because of lax gun laws. Cruz is such a coward he fled the nation when his lights went out. Could you imagine if bullets were bouncing off of the walls of his family's house? If one of his children breathed his/her last gasp in front of him?

We could tell him that it happened because he doesn't attend church enough. Or blame his dysfunctional home life.

Or if someone blew the wheels off of Abbott's wheelchair?

These are just punishments, and might be the only way to make these whores see reality.

Do you honestly believe they will be voted out of office?
    Oh, man. You are angry. I certainly understand and sypathize. Probably not the best time to tell you, I was never going to shoot Cruz in my fantasy, just tune him up a little. But again, fantasy.

Abbott is an abysmal, soulless creature. His arrogance and lack of empathy and his recreation of history about what happened (he actually called the cowardly cops, "brave").

Even with Gerrymandering, poll watching, throwing out some ballots, closing some poling stations in Dem areas, the Dems are pumped. I feel good about our chances. I really do.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to LurchAddams For This Post:

AProudLefty (05-27-2022)

18. #87 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,784 Times in 17,103 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,343 Times in 2,262 Posts
    Blog Entries

19. #88 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,097 Times in 12,624 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,439 Times in 1,383 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Have you been posting less lately?
    I choose my own words like the Americans of olden times........before this dystopia arrived.

DARK AGES SUCK!

20. #89 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You might be a marine's bitch but you're no marine. In a combat situation you'd give yourself a concussion hitting a telephone pole running away, bitch. You fool no one with your "tough guy" routine, Sally.
    again, jealousy and envy are bad colors on you. anytime you need a demonstration that i'm a Marine, let me know and we'll get together.
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

21. #90 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I didn't demand anything. You had no marketable skills, so you enlisted. Did you do it for the free college?
    ROFL ok karen.