1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
    Volsrock is the one I remember.
    What's he going to do aside from mouthing a few platitudes for the media? Peter Hitchens made a very interesting point about the role of drugs in these killings.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-Hitchens.html

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
    Fascinating how you deem your limited personal experience as general fact. You need to keep your flabby ass focused on problems in the U.K. toodles, and stop trying to pump life into a National Front agenda here, because you don't know a damned thing as to what's going on here. For instance:

https://nationalgangcenter.ojp.gov/l...ion/highlights
    Surprised you didn't play the race card whilst you were at it. So let's play study wars, shall we?

The Violence Epidemic in the African American Community: A Call by the National Medical Association for Comprehensive Reform

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/29510842/
    Last edited by cancel2 2022; 05-25-2022 at 09:00 PM.

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,733 Times in 4,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,366 Times in 1,291 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Primavera View Post

Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
    Fascinating how you deem your limited personal experience as general fact. You need to keep your flabby ass focused on problems in the U.K. toodles, and stop trying to pump life into a National Front agenda here, because you don't know a damned thing as to what's going on here. For instance:

https://nationalgangcenter.ojp.gov/l...ion/highlights

Surprised you didn't play the race card whilst you were at it.
    I'm not surprised that when I (once again) disprove one of your contentions that you attempt to change the subject with a personal attack and nothing else.

Carry on, my U.K. yokel.
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

4. The Following User Groans At Taichiliberal For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (05-25-2022)

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Taichiliberal For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (05-27-2022)

6. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I'm not surprised that when I (once again) disprove one of your contentions that you attempt to change the subject with a personal attack and nothing else.

Carry on, my U.K. yokel.
    I also posted this, pettyfogging poltroon!

The Violence Epidemic in the African American Community: A Call by the National Medical
    Association for Comprehensive Reform

Last edited by cancel2 2022; 05-25-2022 at 09:17 PM.

7. #35 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,615 Times in 17,054 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    Biden won most of the border counties.
    That's because those counties were mostly illegals
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

8. The Following User Groans At RB 60 For This Awful Post:

LurchAddams (05-25-2022)

9. The Following User Says Thank You to RB 60 For This Post:

10. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Oh and this for good measure.

How Hip-Hop Holds Blacks Back

John McWhorter

Not long ago, I was having lunch in a KFC in Harlem, sitting near eight African-American boys, aged about 14. Since 1) it was 1:30 on a school day, 2) they were carrying book bags, and 3) they seemed to be in no hurry, I assumed they were skipping school. They were extremely loud and unruly, tossing food at one another and leaving it on the floor.

Black people ran the restaurant and made up the bulk of the customers, but it was hard to see much healthy “black community” here. After repeatedly warning the boys to stop throwing food and keep quiet, the manager finally told them to leave. The kids ignored her. Only after she called a male security guard did they start slowly making their way out, tauntingly circling the restaurant before ambling off. These teens clearly weren’t monsters, but they seemed to consider themselves exempt from public norms of behavior—as if they had begun to check out of mainstream society.

What struck me most, though, was how fully the boys’ music—hard-edged rap, preaching bone-deep dislike of authority—provided them with a continuing soundtrack to their antisocial behavior. So completely was rap ingrained in their consciousness that every so often, one or another of them would break into cocky, expletive-laden rap lyrics, accompanied by the angular, bellicose gestures typical of rap performance. A couple of his buddies would then join him. Rap was a running decoration in their conversation.

Many writers and thinkers see a kind of informed political engagement, even a revolutionary potential, in rap and hip-hop. They couldn’t be more wrong. By reinforcing the stereotypes that long hindered blacks, and by teaching young blacks that a thuggish adversarial stance is the properly “authentic” response to a presumptively racist society, rap retards black success.

https://www.city-journal.org/html/ho...ack-12442.html

11. The Following User Groans At cancel2 2022 For This Awful Post:

LurchAddams (05-25-2022)

12. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,041 Times in 6,685 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 543 Times in 519 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    How would you like to be the Selective Service on that detail, just like when they warned JFK not to travel to Dallas
    Biden's no Kennedy or even an Obama. He's not the target those guys were. Plus, Biden's white.. so most of the white supremacist shit-kickers don't put a target on his back. Had he been Obama, or Kamala going to TX, then sure.. I'd want some pretty tight security for those folks.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LurchAddams For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (05-27-2022), Taichiliberal (05-25-2022)

14. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Carry on, my U.K. yokel.

I also posted this, pettyfogging poltroon!

The Violence Epidemic in the African American Community: A Call by the National Medical

Association for Comprehensive Reform

Newsflash, numbskull ... repeating yourself won't make what you post magically come true.

The chronology of the post shows you making a statement about government inactivity beyond a certain point regarding gang violence in America. I gave a recent link showing that isn't so.

Go that, genius? If not, get an adult to explain it to you.

"pettyfogging poltroon" ...wow, you need to get with the times, toodles. If that's an insult, it only satisfy's you and like minded/aged U.K. folk....means nothing to me. Carry on.
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

15. The Following User Groans At Taichiliberal For This Awful Post:

16. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Oh and this for good measure.

How Hip-Hop Holds Blacks Back

John McWhorter

Not long ago, I was having lunch in a KFC in Harlem, sitting near eight African-American boys, aged about 14. Since 1) it was 1:30 on a school day, 2) they were carrying book bags, and 3) they seemed to be in no hurry, I assumed they were skipping school. They were extremely loud and unruly, tossing food at one another and leaving it on the floor.

Black people ran the restaurant and made up the bulk of the customers, but it was hard to see much healthy “black community” here. After repeatedly warning the boys to stop throwing food and keep quiet, the manager finally told them to leave. The kids ignored her. Only after she called a male security guard did they start slowly making their way out, tauntingly circling the restaurant before ambling off. These teens clearly weren’t monsters, but they seemed to consider themselves exempt from public norms of behavior—as if they had begun to check out of mainstream society.

What struck me most, though, was how fully the boys’ music—hard-edged rap, preaching bone-deep dislike of authority—provided them with a continuing soundtrack to their antisocial behavior. So completely was rap ingrained in their consciousness that every so often, one or another of them would break into cocky, expletive-laden rap lyrics, accompanied by the angular, bellicose gestures typical of rap performance. A couple of his buddies would then join him. Rap was a running decoration in their conversation.

Many writers and thinkers see a kind of informed political engagement, even a revolutionary potential, in rap and hip-hop. They couldn’t be more wrong. By reinforcing the stereotypes that long hindered blacks, and by teaching young blacks that a thuggish adversarial stance is the properly “authentic” response to a presumptively racist society, rap retards black success.

https://www.city-journal.org/html/ho...ack-12442.html
    And please explain to the reading audience WTF does this have to do with what went down in Texas, as the local population for Ulvade, Texas is (like the shooter) is predominantly Hispanic.

THINK before your fingers hit the keys, you worthless National Front numbskull....even I am beginning to be embarrassed for you.

George Orwell

17. The Following User Groans At Taichiliberal For This Awful Post:

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Taichiliberal For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (05-27-2022)

19. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Newsflash, numbskull ... repeating yourself won't make what you post magically come true.

The chronology of the post shows you making a statement about government inactivity beyond a certain point regarding gang violence in America. I gave a recent link showing that isn't so.

"pettyfogging poltroon" ...wow, you need to get with the times, toodles. If that's an insult, it only satisfy's you and like minded/aged U.K. folk....means nothing to me. Carry on.
    Yeh I read it, all words destined to gather dust somewhere in the Library of Congress. Here is what is really happening.

https://abc7chicago.com/chicago-curf...foot/11885681/

20. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

And please explain to the reading audience WTF does this have to do with what went down in Texas, as the local population for Ulvade, Texas is (like the shooter) is predominantly Hispanic.

THINK before your fingers hit the keys, you worthless National Front numbskull....even I am beginning to be embarrassed for you.
    Oh I thought you might like to talk about the whole issue of guns, drugs, immigration and gangs. On this occasion the perp was an 18 year old Hispanic loner who apparently obtained his guns legally. Of course I can see why you want to avoid talking about black gangs, nothing new there. How about MS-13 do you want to talk about them instead?

21. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Yeh I read it, all words destined to gather dust somewhere in the Library of Congress. Here is what is really happening.

https://abc7chicago.com/chicago-curf...foot/11885681/
    My, but you are one intellectually impotent/cowardly National Front nudge, ain't ya bunky?

Instead of just conceding a point, you foist your personal opinion to deflect content. Fortunately, the objective reader sees your folly.

Again, your little detour has NOTHING to do with the OP....it's just another piss poor attempt by 3rd rate David Duke wanna be's to bleat their blather. That you're not even a citizen makes it even more pathetic.

Now, run-a-long and post any and every link you can find on black crime in the USA....doesn't matter what the topic of discussion is about, as this is all you're good for. Pity you'll never understand that it's YOU and people who LOOK JUST LIKE YOU that are at the root cause of your pathetic life. Carry on.

George Orwell

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Taichiliberal For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (05-27-2022), LurchAddams (05-25-2022)

23. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

My, but you are one intellectually impotent/cowardly National Front nudge, ain't ya bunky?

Instead of just conceding a point, you foist your personal opinion to deflect content. Fortunately, the objective reader sees your folly.

Again, your little detour has NOTHING to do with the OP....it's just another piss poor attempt by 3rd rate David Duke wanna be's to bleat their blather. That you're not even a citizen makes it even more pathetic.

Now, run-a-long and post any and every link you can find on black crime in the USA....doesn't matter what the topic of discussion is about, as this is all you're good for. Pity you'll never understand that it's YOU and people who LOOK JUST LIKE YOU that are at the root cause of your pathetic life. Carry on.
    Luckily there are supremely intelligent black intellectuals like John McWhorther to make up for apologists like you. No doubt he's just an Oreo to you to be brushed aside as his words are too near the truth.

24. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Oh I thought you might like to talk about the whole issue of guns, drugs, immigration and gangs. On this occasion the perp was an 18 year old Hispanic loner who apparently obtained his guns legally. Of course I can see why you want to avoid talking about black gangs, nothing new there. How about MS-13 do you want to talk about them instead?
    So you've got nothing of worth regarding the OP. Instead, like a good little intellectually impotent nationalist/racist, you just wanted to wail against American crime in conjunction with black folk.

Next time, start a thread telling your true feelings, if you've got the cojones.

Once again, your posts belie the first 3 words of your response here. Carry on.

George Orwell

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Taichiliberal For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (05-27-2022)

26. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

So you've got nothing of worth regarding the OP. Instead, like a good little intellectually impotent nationalist/racist, you just wanted to wail against American crime in conjunction with black folk.

Next time, start a thread telling your true feelings, if you've got the cojones.

Once again, your posts belie the first 3 words of your response here. Carry on.
    I already posted an article by Peter Hitchens about the role of drugs in mass killings, maybe you ought to read it?