Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 185

Thread: Biden Going to Texas!

  1. #31 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    104,652
    Thanks
    57,052
    Thanked 33,379 Times in 25,324 Posts
    Groans
    45,548
    Groaned 4,512 Times in 4,299 Posts
    Blog Entries
    58

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
    Volsrock is the one I remember.
    What's he going to do aside from mouthing a few platitudes for the media? Peter Hitchens made a very interesting point about the role of drugs in these killings.

    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-Hitchens.html
    As Gustave Le Bo lamented: “The masses have never thirsted after truth. They turn aside from evidence that is not to their taste, preferring to deify error, if error seduces them. Whoever can supply them with illusions is easily their master; whoever attempts to destroy their illusions is always their victim.”

  2. #32 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    104,652
    Thanks
    57,052
    Thanked 33,379 Times in 25,324 Posts
    Groans
    45,548
    Groaned 4,512 Times in 4,299 Posts
    Blog Entries
    58

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
    Fascinating how you deem your limited personal experience as general fact. You need to keep your flabby ass focused on problems in the U.K. toodles, and stop trying to pump life into a National Front agenda here, because you don't know a damned thing as to what's going on here. For instance:

    https://nationalgangcenter.ojp.gov/l...ion/highlights
    Surprised you didn't play the race card whilst you were at it. So let's play study wars, shall we?

    The Violence Epidemic in the African American Community: A Call by the National Medical Association for Comprehensive Reform

    https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/29510842/
    Last edited by Primavera; 05-25-2022 at 09:00 PM.
    As Gustave Le Bo lamented: “The masses have never thirsted after truth. They turn aside from evidence that is not to their taste, preferring to deify error, if error seduces them. Whoever can supply them with illusions is easily their master; whoever attempts to destroy their illusions is always their victim.”

  3. #33 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    15,532
    Thanks
    3,165
    Thanked 3,349 Times in 2,409 Posts
    Groans
    10
    Groaned 1,026 Times in 974 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Primavera View Post

    Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
    Fascinating how you deem your limited personal experience as general fact. You need to keep your flabby ass focused on problems in the U.K. toodles, and stop trying to pump life into a National Front agenda here, because you don't know a damned thing as to what's going on here. For instance:

    https://nationalgangcenter.ojp.gov/l...ion/highlights

    Surprised you didn't play the race card whilst you were at it.
    I'm not surprised that when I (once again) disprove one of your contentions that you attempt to change the subject with a personal attack and nothing else.

    Carry on, my U.K. yokel.
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

    George Orwell

  4. The Following User Groans At Taichiliberal For This Awful Post:

    Primavera (05-25-2022)

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Taichiliberal For This Post:

    guno (05-27-2022)

  6. #34 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    104,652
    Thanks
    57,052
    Thanked 33,379 Times in 25,324 Posts
    Groans
    45,548
    Groaned 4,512 Times in 4,299 Posts
    Blog Entries
    58

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
    I'm not surprised that when I (once again) disprove one of your contentions that you attempt to change the subject with a personal attack and nothing else.

    Carry on, my U.K. yokel.
    I also posted this, pettyfogging poltroon!

    The Violence Epidemic in the African American Community: A Call by the National Medical
    Association for Comprehensive Reform


    https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/29510842/
    Last edited by Primavera; 05-25-2022 at 09:17 PM.
    As Gustave Le Bo lamented: “The masses have never thirsted after truth. They turn aside from evidence that is not to their taste, preferring to deify error, if error seduces them. Whoever can supply them with illusions is easily their master; whoever attempts to destroy their illusions is always their victim.”

  7. #35 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Posts
    35,278
    Thanks
    6,016
    Thanked 18,433 Times in 13,896 Posts
    Groans
    131
    Groaned 381 Times in 365 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    Biden won most of the border counties.
    That's because those counties were mostly illegals
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

  8. The Following User Groans At RB 60 For This Awful Post:

    LurchAddams (05-25-2022)

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to RB 60 For This Post:

    Primavera (05-25-2022)

  10. #36 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    104,652
    Thanks
    57,052
    Thanked 33,379 Times in 25,324 Posts
    Groans
    45,548
    Groaned 4,512 Times in 4,299 Posts
    Blog Entries
    58

    Default

    Oh and this for good measure.

    How Hip-Hop Holds Blacks Back

    John McWhorter

    Not long ago, I was having lunch in a KFC in Harlem, sitting near eight African-American boys, aged about 14. Since 1) it was 1:30 on a school day, 2) they were carrying book bags, and 3) they seemed to be in no hurry, I assumed they were skipping school. They were extremely loud and unruly, tossing food at one another and leaving it on the floor.

    Black people ran the restaurant and made up the bulk of the customers, but it was hard to see much healthy “black community” here. After repeatedly warning the boys to stop throwing food and keep quiet, the manager finally told them to leave. The kids ignored her. Only after she called a male security guard did they start slowly making their way out, tauntingly circling the restaurant before ambling off. These teens clearly weren’t monsters, but they seemed to consider themselves exempt from public norms of behavior—as if they had begun to check out of mainstream society.

    What struck me most, though, was how fully the boys’ music—hard-edged rap, preaching bone-deep dislike of authority—provided them with a continuing soundtrack to their antisocial behavior. So completely was rap ingrained in their consciousness that every so often, one or another of them would break into cocky, expletive-laden rap lyrics, accompanied by the angular, bellicose gestures typical of rap performance. A couple of his buddies would then join him. Rap was a running decoration in their conversation.

    Many writers and thinkers see a kind of informed political engagement, even a revolutionary potential, in rap and hip-hop. They couldn’t be more wrong. By reinforcing the stereotypes that long hindered blacks, and by teaching young blacks that a thuggish adversarial stance is the properly “authentic” response to a presumptively racist society, rap retards black success.

    https://www.city-journal.org/html/ho...ack-12442.html
    As Gustave Le Bo lamented: “The masses have never thirsted after truth. They turn aside from evidence that is not to their taste, preferring to deify error, if error seduces them. Whoever can supply them with illusions is easily their master; whoever attempts to destroy their illusions is always their victim.”

  11. The Following User Groans At Primavera For This Awful Post:

    LurchAddams (05-25-2022)

  12. #37 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2022
    Posts
    6,019
    Thanks
    3,281
    Thanked 1,648 Times in 1,345 Posts
    Groans
    1,700
    Groaned 204 Times in 199 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    How would you like to be the Selective Service on that detail, just like when they warned JFK not to travel to Dallas
    Biden's no Kennedy or even an Obama. He's not the target those guys were. Plus, Biden's white.. so most of the white supremacist shit-kickers don't put a target on his back. Had he been Obama, or Kamala going to TX, then sure.. I'd want some pretty tight security for those folks.

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LurchAddams For This Post:

    guno (05-27-2022), Taichiliberal (05-25-2022)

  14. #38 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    15,532
    Thanks
    3,165
    Thanked 3,349 Times in 2,409 Posts
    Groans
    10
    Groaned 1,026 Times in 974 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Primavera View Post



    Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
    I'm not surprised that when I (once again) disprove one of your contentions that you attempt to change the subject with a personal attack and nothing else.

    Carry on, my U.K. yokel.


    I also posted this, pettyfogging poltroon!

    The Violence Epidemic in the African American Community: A Call by the National Medical

    Association for Comprehensive Reform
    https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/29510842/

    Newsflash, numbskull ... repeating yourself won't make what you post magically come true.

    The chronology of the post shows you making a statement about government inactivity beyond a certain point regarding gang violence in America. I gave a recent link showing that isn't so.

    Go that, genius? If not, get an adult to explain it to you.

    "pettyfogging poltroon" ...wow, you need to get with the times, toodles. If that's an insult, it only satisfy's you and like minded/aged U.K. folk....means nothing to me. Carry on.
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

    George Orwell

  15. The Following User Groans At Taichiliberal For This Awful Post:

    Primavera (05-25-2022)

  16. #39 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    15,532
    Thanks
    3,165
    Thanked 3,349 Times in 2,409 Posts
    Groans
    10
    Groaned 1,026 Times in 974 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Primavera View Post
    Oh and this for good measure.

    How Hip-Hop Holds Blacks Back

    John McWhorter

    Not long ago, I was having lunch in a KFC in Harlem, sitting near eight African-American boys, aged about 14. Since 1) it was 1:30 on a school day, 2) they were carrying book bags, and 3) they seemed to be in no hurry, I assumed they were skipping school. They were extremely loud and unruly, tossing food at one another and leaving it on the floor.

    Black people ran the restaurant and made up the bulk of the customers, but it was hard to see much healthy “black community” here. After repeatedly warning the boys to stop throwing food and keep quiet, the manager finally told them to leave. The kids ignored her. Only after she called a male security guard did they start slowly making their way out, tauntingly circling the restaurant before ambling off. These teens clearly weren’t monsters, but they seemed to consider themselves exempt from public norms of behavior—as if they had begun to check out of mainstream society.

    What struck me most, though, was how fully the boys’ music—hard-edged rap, preaching bone-deep dislike of authority—provided them with a continuing soundtrack to their antisocial behavior. So completely was rap ingrained in their consciousness that every so often, one or another of them would break into cocky, expletive-laden rap lyrics, accompanied by the angular, bellicose gestures typical of rap performance. A couple of his buddies would then join him. Rap was a running decoration in their conversation.

    Many writers and thinkers see a kind of informed political engagement, even a revolutionary potential, in rap and hip-hop. They couldn’t be more wrong. By reinforcing the stereotypes that long hindered blacks, and by teaching young blacks that a thuggish adversarial stance is the properly “authentic” response to a presumptively racist society, rap retards black success.

    https://www.city-journal.org/html/ho...ack-12442.html
    And please explain to the reading audience WTF does this have to do with what went down in Texas, as the local population for Ulvade, Texas is (like the shooter) is predominantly Hispanic.

    THINK before your fingers hit the keys, you worthless National Front numbskull....even I am beginning to be embarrassed for you.
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

    George Orwell

  17. The Following User Groans At Taichiliberal For This Awful Post:

    Primavera (05-25-2022)

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Taichiliberal For This Post:

    guno (05-27-2022)

  19. #40 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    104,652
    Thanks
    57,052
    Thanked 33,379 Times in 25,324 Posts
    Groans
    45,548
    Groaned 4,512 Times in 4,299 Posts
    Blog Entries
    58

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
    Newsflash, numbskull ... repeating yourself won't make what you post magically come true.

    The chronology of the post shows you making a statement about government inactivity beyond a certain point regarding gang violence in America. I gave a recent link showing that isn't so.

    Go that, genius? If not, get an adult to explain it to you.

    "pettyfogging poltroon" ...wow, you need to get with the times, toodles. If that's an insult, it only satisfy's you and like minded/aged U.K. folk....means nothing to me. Carry on.
    Yeh I read it, all words destined to gather dust somewhere in the Library of Congress. Here is what is really happening.

    https://abc7chicago.com/chicago-curf...foot/11885681/
    As Gustave Le Bo lamented: “The masses have never thirsted after truth. They turn aside from evidence that is not to their taste, preferring to deify error, if error seduces them. Whoever can supply them with illusions is easily their master; whoever attempts to destroy their illusions is always their victim.”

  20. #41 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    104,652
    Thanks
    57,052
    Thanked 33,379 Times in 25,324 Posts
    Groans
    45,548
    Groaned 4,512 Times in 4,299 Posts
    Blog Entries
    58

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
    And please explain to the reading audience WTF does this have to do with what went down in Texas, as the local population for Ulvade, Texas is (like the shooter) is predominantly Hispanic.

    THINK before your fingers hit the keys, you worthless National Front numbskull....even I am beginning to be embarrassed for you.
    Oh I thought you might like to talk about the whole issue of guns, drugs, immigration and gangs. On this occasion the perp was an 18 year old Hispanic loner who apparently obtained his guns legally. Of course I can see why you want to avoid talking about black gangs, nothing new there. How about MS-13 do you want to talk about them instead?
    As Gustave Le Bo lamented: “The masses have never thirsted after truth. They turn aside from evidence that is not to their taste, preferring to deify error, if error seduces them. Whoever can supply them with illusions is easily their master; whoever attempts to destroy their illusions is always their victim.”

  21. #42 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    15,532
    Thanks
    3,165
    Thanked 3,349 Times in 2,409 Posts
    Groans
    10
    Groaned 1,026 Times in 974 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Primavera View Post

    Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
    Newsflash, numbskull ... repeating yourself won't make what you post magically come true.

    The chronology of the post shows you making a statement about government inactivity beyond a certain point regarding gang violence in America. I gave a recent link showing that isn't so.

    Go that, genius? If not, get an adult to explain it to you.

    "pettyfogging poltroon" ...wow, you need to get with the times, toodles. If that's an insult, it only satisfy's you and like minded/aged U.K. folk....means nothing to me. Carry on.

    Yeh I read it, all words destined to gather dust somewhere in the Library of Congress. Here is what is really happening.

    https://abc7chicago.com/chicago-curf...foot/11885681/
    My, but you are one intellectually impotent/cowardly National Front nudge, ain't ya bunky?

    Instead of just conceding a point, you foist your personal opinion to deflect content. Fortunately, the objective reader sees your folly.

    Again, your little detour has NOTHING to do with the OP....it's just another piss poor attempt by 3rd rate David Duke wanna be's to bleat their blather. That you're not even a citizen makes it even more pathetic.

    Now, run-a-long and post any and every link you can find on black crime in the USA....doesn't matter what the topic of discussion is about, as this is all you're good for. Pity you'll never understand that it's YOU and people who LOOK JUST LIKE YOU that are at the root cause of your pathetic life. Carry on.
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

    George Orwell

  22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Taichiliberal For This Post:

    guno (05-27-2022), LurchAddams (05-25-2022)

  23. #43 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    104,652
    Thanks
    57,052
    Thanked 33,379 Times in 25,324 Posts
    Groans
    45,548
    Groaned 4,512 Times in 4,299 Posts
    Blog Entries
    58

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
    My, but you are one intellectually impotent/cowardly National Front nudge, ain't ya bunky?

    Instead of just conceding a point, you foist your personal opinion to deflect content. Fortunately, the objective reader sees your folly.

    Again, your little detour has NOTHING to do with the OP....it's just another piss poor attempt by 3rd rate David Duke wanna be's to bleat their blather. That you're not even a citizen makes it even more pathetic.

    Now, run-a-long and post any and every link you can find on black crime in the USA....doesn't matter what the topic of discussion is about, as this is all you're good for. Pity you'll never understand that it's YOU and people who LOOK JUST LIKE YOU that are at the root cause of your pathetic life. Carry on.
    Luckily there are supremely intelligent black intellectuals like John McWhorther to make up for apologists like you. No doubt he's just an Oreo to you to be brushed aside as his words are too near the truth.
    As Gustave Le Bo lamented: “The masses have never thirsted after truth. They turn aside from evidence that is not to their taste, preferring to deify error, if error seduces them. Whoever can supply them with illusions is easily their master; whoever attempts to destroy their illusions is always their victim.”

  24. #44 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    15,532
    Thanks
    3,165
    Thanked 3,349 Times in 2,409 Posts
    Groans
    10
    Groaned 1,026 Times in 974 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Primavera View Post

    Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
    And please explain to the reading audience WTF does this have to do with what went down in Texas, as the local population for Ulvade, Texas is (like the shooter) is predominantly Hispanic.

    THINK before your fingers hit the keys, you worthless National Front numbskull....even I am beginning to be embarrassed for you.


    Oh I thought you might like to talk about the whole issue of guns, drugs, immigration and gangs. On this occasion the perp was an 18 year old Hispanic loner who apparently obtained his guns legally. Of course I can see why you want to avoid talking about black gangs, nothing new there. How about MS-13 do you want to talk about them instead?
    So you've got nothing of worth regarding the OP. Instead, like a good little intellectually impotent nationalist/racist, you just wanted to wail against American crime in conjunction with black folk.

    Next time, start a thread telling your true feelings, if you've got the cojones.

    Once again, your posts belie the first 3 words of your response here. Carry on.
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

    George Orwell

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to Taichiliberal For This Post:

    guno (05-27-2022)

  26. #45 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    104,652
    Thanks
    57,052
    Thanked 33,379 Times in 25,324 Posts
    Groans
    45,548
    Groaned 4,512 Times in 4,299 Posts
    Blog Entries
    58

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
    So you've got nothing of worth regarding the OP. Instead, like a good little intellectually impotent nationalist/racist, you just wanted to wail against American crime in conjunction with black folk.

    Next time, start a thread telling your true feelings, if you've got the cojones.

    Once again, your posts belie the first 3 words of your response here. Carry on.
    I already posted an article by Peter Hitchens about the role of drugs in mass killings, maybe you ought to read it?
    As Gustave Le Bo lamented: “The masses have never thirsted after truth. They turn aside from evidence that is not to their taste, preferring to deify error, if error seduces them. Whoever can supply them with illusions is easily their master; whoever attempts to destroy their illusions is always their victim.”

Similar Threads

  1. Biden vs. Texas (SCOTUS)
    By dukkha in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-27-2022, 05:44 PM
  2. TEXAS: Biden 10
    By katzgar in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-29-2020, 07:41 AM
  3. Texas Republicans go Biden
    By katzgar in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-22-2020, 06:10 AM
  4. Fatso trailing Biden in Texas
    By Cypress in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-12-2020, 12:03 PM
  5. Biden Stomps on asg in Texas
    By katzgar in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-12-2020, 09:41 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •