Thread: Majorie Taylor Greene Off On Texas School Shooting

1. #76 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,327 Times in 9,834 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 511 Times in 484 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    I believe the line needs to be drawn in a place that requires the owner to provide evidence of mental fitness and gun aptitude, I believe insurance should be required such as is required in automobiles.
    I believe we need to spend more money on mental healthcare and housing those who are unable to care for themselves or dangerous to others. If we did these two things, these mass shootings would be reduced. In the wild west, the town mental case would never have been allowed access to a colt 45.
    you think there were lots of psychiatric exams going on at the general store?
    morality is a set of beliefs, attitudes, and behaviors that facilitate voluntary, cooperative and mutually beneficial relationships.

Trump Wins,
    by definition
    https://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/trump

2. #77 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,043 Times in 6,686 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 543 Times in 519 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AssHatZombie View Post
    you really are quite mentally vacuous.
    Vacuous.. like your overused asshole? Tell them not to be so hard on your, sweetie!

3. #78 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,910 Times in 21,670 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,696 Times in 5,198 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AssHatZombie View Post
    you think there were lots of psychiatric exams going on at the general store?
    I think people knew who was mentally ill in town.

18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally
    44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!

4. #79 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,327 Times in 9,834 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 511 Times in 484 Posts
    Blog Entries

I think people knew who was mentally ill in town.
    oh do you?

well that means its basically a historical fact then.
    morality is a set of beliefs, attitudes, and behaviors that facilitate voluntary, cooperative and mutually beneficial relationships.

Trump Wins,
    by definition
    https://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/trump

5. #80 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 20 Times in 20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Too bad all the Democrats care about is banning guns. They've been playing that tune since Slick Willie and haven't changed it since.

Notice the very first thing the Left said about this shooting was BAN GUNS, not "how come mentally ill people are killing kids?"
    Republicans want to blame mental health while also voting against anything that would help people seek and afford mental health help. Catch22?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Coolred44 For This Post:

Jarod (05-25-2022)

7. #81 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,618 Times in 9,138 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,428 Times in 1,257 Posts

I have been listening to the puke politicians, blaming these mass shootings on mental illness, even the mayor of the town where the latest school shooting took place, was talking about mental illness as the problem not guns? Some of these pukes want to arm teachers as the answer to school shootings, more guns?!! The answer is you need to vote out these politicians that are beholding to the gun lobbies?!! We need common sense gun laws in the country?!! I would support an assault weapons ban, like New Zealand has too?!! As Ana Navarro, said today on the view, the republicans need to take their thoughts and prays roll them up in a suppository and shove it up your asses?!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to signalmankenneth For This Post:

christiefan915 (05-25-2022)

9. #82 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,033 Times in 6,226 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 710 Times in 658 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Too bad all the Democrats care about is banning guns. They've been playing that tune since Slick Willie and haven't changed it since.

Notice the very first thing the Left said about this shooting was BAN GUNS, not "how come mentally ill people are killing kids?"
    The talk is never about banning guns. That's not what gun control is. That's just what gun advocates choose to hear and interpret. It's a reformation of how the business of selling is done and how you acquire guns. It's a limiter on things like age, mental status, etc. We liberals use guns as much as anyone else. We just aren't so beholden to them to piss away reasoning in the face of challenges. We don't hold ideas based around muskets as an absolute. I want gun protection for both sides but just the fact kids can get ahold of assault rifles is stupidity defined.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jade Dragon For This Post:

christiefan915 (05-25-2022), Jarod (05-25-2022)

11. #83 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,079 Times in 7,507 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,104 Times in 1,049 Posts

If Biden had balls at least as large as a field mouse might have, which he clearly doesn't,
    he would unilaterally declare the NRA a terrorist organization and put a "dead or alive" order on all known members.

I personally don't give a fuck about gun control.
    Everybody knows that.
    I own nine guns myself, although I haven't played with them in ages.
    I have a concealed carry permit, thanks to my daughter and Tom Menino, and carry the permit but not the gun.

i just really hate most of the people whining about their gun rights.
    They seem to be all troglodyte cracker mutants.

The cabinet should Article 25 Biden and put Kamala Harris in the big chair. I bet that if we got a peek, we'd find that her balls are bigger than Biden's.
    Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel. Samuel Johnson, 1775
    Religion....is the opiate of the people. Karl Marx, 1848
    Freedom's just another word for nothin' left to lose. Kris Kristofferson, 1969

12. #84 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,679 Times in 16,485 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 585 Times in 561 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by signalmankenneth View Post
    I have been listening to the puke politicians, blaming these mass shootings on mental illness, even the mayor of the town where the latest school shooting took place, was talking about mental illness as the problem not guns? Some of these pukes want to arm teachers as the answer to school shootings, more guns?!! The answer is you need to vote out these politicians that are beholding to the gun lobbies?!! We need common sense gun laws in the country?!! I would support an assault weapons ban, like New Zealand has too?!! As Ana Navarro, said today on the view, the republicans need to take their thoughts and prays roll them up in a suppository and shove it up your asses?!!

Have you bothered to read the scripture and the use of God Biden has used about this incident? Of course not. STFU.

13. #85 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,266 Times in 7,148 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,197 Times in 1,112 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    at least she's right on one thing. we don't need more gun control. we need more guns in schools carried by caring and protective parents and teachers
    No! That is fucking retarded! AND YOU ARE FUCKING RETARDED!

And I will explain why. Even well trained police officers that have spent years on the force with all kinds of experience in these matters are not even able to prevent deaths when a person wearing armor is actively pumping bullets into school children and teachers from an assault rifle, and are often times only brandishing a handgun.

Take yesterday's carnage as an example, the man walked into a joining classroom locking the doors behind him, shooting the teachers first, that hoovered over the children to protect them, and then shooting children until he was shot!

Even when the first cops showed up, their guns were useless against the body armor the gunman was wearing, until one got off a lucky shot to his head. One officer was shot in the head as well by return fire. THIS WENT ON FOR 30 minutes from what was said by the police officers.

Teachers are not properly trained to shoot firearms around children and would probably get themselves killed and even more children by friendly fire!

ARE YOU SAYING TEACHERS SHOULD SUIT UP WITH BODY ARMOR AND SPORT AN ASSAULT RIFLE HANGING FROM THEIR NECK WHILE TRYING TO CONDUCT CLASS?

DUDE! WHY DON'T YOU JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP AND NOT INSULT OUR INTELLIGENCE ANY FURTHER?

14. #86 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,488 Times in 52,491 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,514 Times in 2,471 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jade Dragon View Post
    The talk is never about banning guns. That's not what gun control is. That's just what gun advocates choose to hear and interpret. It's a reformation of how the business of selling is done and how you acquire guns. It's a limiter on things like age, mental status, etc. We liberals use guns as much as anyone else. We just aren't so beholden to them to piss away reasoning in the face of challenges. We don't hold ideas based around muskets as an absolute. I want gun protection for both sides but just the fact kids can get ahold of assault rifles is stupidity defined.
    Remember how the anti-abortion movement began in the 90s? Look at where we are today. What's that the "control" freaks want to do with firearms.

Banning for Freedom is like fucking for virginity.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

15. #87 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Geeko Sportivo View Post
    No! That is fucking retarded! AND YOU ARE FUCKING RETARDED!

And I will explain why. Even well trained police officers that have spent years on the force with all kinds of experience in these matters are not even able to prevent deaths when a person wearing armor are pumping bullets into school children and teachers from an assault rifle, and are often times only brandishing a handgun.

Take yesterday's carnage as an example, the man walked into a joining classroom locking the doors behind him, shooting the teachers first, that hooverd over the children to protect them, and then shooting children.

Even when the first cops showed up, there guns were useless against the body armor the gunman was wearing, until one got off a lucky shot to his head. One officer was shot in the head as well by return fire.

Teachers are not properly trained to shoot firearms around children and would probably get themselves killed and even more children by friendly fire!

ARE YOU SAYING TEACHERS SHOULD SUIT UP WITH BODY ARMOR AND SPORT AN ASSAULT RIFLE HANGING FROM THEIR NECK WHILE TRYING TO CONDUCT CLASS?

DUDE! WHY DON'T YOU JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP AND NOT INSULT OUR INTELLIGENCE ANY FURTHER?
    your explanation needs work. that and you apparently just can't listen/read. learn from israel. yes, arm those teachers. hire some veteran parents for security. make every school so damned hard to get in to that they don't happen anymore. you are projecting your own incompetence and inadequacies on everyone else. it makes you look stupid and weak
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

16. #88 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,488 Times in 52,491 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,514 Times in 2,471 Posts
    Blog Entries

I believe the line needs to be drawn in a place that requires the owner to provide evidence of mental fitness and gun aptitude, I believe insurance should be required such as is required in automobiles.
    I believe we need to spend more money on mental healthcare and housing those who are unable to care for themselves or dangerous to others. If we did these two things, these mass shootings would be reduced. In the wild west, the town mental case would never have been allowed access to a colt 45.
    Like voting and driving? Being in elected office? Drug testing all elected officials? Wrap it all up in a single bill and I'll sign on for it.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

17. #89 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,079 Times in 7,507 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,104 Times in 1,049 Posts

Marjorie Taylor Greene--what a useless blob of diseased protoplasm. Everybody who doesn't viscerally hate her should join her for a swim in boiling oil.

If we were a civilized nation, that devolved mutant would have disappeared by now,
    It's not too late, Joey, you cowardly excuse for a president.
    Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel. Samuel Johnson, 1775
    Religion....is the opiate of the people. Karl Marx, 1848
    Freedom's just another word for nothin' left to lose. Kris Kristofferson, 1969

18. #90 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,248 Times in 6,876 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,852 Times in 1,715 Posts

I'd be so embarrassed if I lived in her district.

But it really helps Dems if she keeps winning.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to BartenderElite For This Post:

christiefan915 (05-25-2022)