Thread: "Texas elementary school shooting: 16 dead, including 14 kids"

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Geeko Sportivo View Post
    The name could be Spanish or Mexican, or any number of Spanish speaking cultures.

But class has nothing to do with the name! Every Spanish Speaking culture known to man have people of all classes.

Oh, so you thought, because it is not a name associated with White people- you thought they were poor!

Dude! HAVE YOU BEEN A BIGOT ASSHOLE ALL OF YOUR FUCKING LIFE?
    Have you been a nasty cunt all of yours? Don't answer the question is rhetorical! Oh and you can shove your PC bullshit up your jacksie!! For the record, the death toll is now 18 children and 2 adults including the bastard's grandmother.
    Last edited by cancel2 2022; 05-24-2022 at 09:55 PM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cancel2 2022 For This Post:

Geeko Sportivo (05-24-2022), LurchAddams (05-25-2022)

3. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,262 Times in 7,145 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,197 Times in 1,112 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Primavera View Post
    Have you been a nasty cunt all of yours, don't answer the question is rhetorical! Oh and you can shove your PC bullshit up your jacksie!! For the record, the death toll is now 18 children and 3 adults including the bastard's grandmother.
    It's awful and I think we all know it. The thing is, do we do something or nothing! Doing nothing has not helped.

I would think that Texas, as much of a Law Enforcement state as they are, and as much of a Gun-loving state as we are, would want to start licensing people to own and sell guns.

It may not totally prevent these kinds of unimaginable insane shootings, but it may prevent more sales of guns to the wrong people, and may even help prevent the sale of illegal weapons.

No one wants to risk loosing their license to own or sale guns, because they sold or purchased a gun illegally- and without a back-ground check!

4. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,597 Times in 1,937 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 661 Times in 608 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    https://www.fox5atlanta.com/news/uva...chool-shooting

And after the "prayers and condolences," the right's solution will be more guns are needed, and easier access to more guns
    Another horrible domestic tragedy that should be appended to the ass of seditious repukes and the blood moneymaking teats of their NRA and gun lobbyists. Actually, based on U.S. Constitutional law, the GOP is the enemy of the State, and for that reason, I hope those lost lives will not be in vein but for their souls to gain the justice they deserve against the enemy from within and elsewhere, and for certain and justifiable reasons why.

GOP blocks Dem attempts to allow federal gun research
    https://thehill.com/news/286847-gop-...-gun-research/

5. The Following User Says Thank You to gemini104104 For This Post:

LurchAddams (05-25-2022)

6. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,041 Times in 6,685 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 543 Times in 519 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    https://www.fox5atlanta.com/news/uva...chool-shooting

And after the "prayers and condolences," the right's solution will be more guns are needed, and easier access to more guns
    It's 21 now - 19 kids and 2 teachers. So horrible. The worst school shooting. He shot his grandmother first, then went to the school and opened fire. The grandma's still alive, by the way.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to LurchAddams For This Post:

AProudLefty (05-25-2022)

8. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,110 Times in 12,635 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,444 Times in 1,388 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LurchAddams View Post
    It's 19 now. So horrible. The worst school shooting.
    Revolutions such as the WOKE routinely kill millions.

Here we go!
    I choose my own words like the Americans of olden times........before this dystopia arrived.

DARK AGES SUCK!

9. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by gemini104104 View Post
    Another horrible domestic tragedy that should be appended to the ass of seditious repukes and the blood moneymaking teats of their NRA and gun lobbyists. Actually, based on U.S. Constitutional law, the GOP is the enemy of the State, and for that reason, I hope those lost lives will not be in vein but for their souls to gain the justice they deserve against the enemy from within and elsewhere, and for certain and justifiable reasons why.

GOP blocks Dem attempts to allow federal gun research
    https://thehill.com/news/286847-gop-...-gun-research/
    Absolutely. The Repubs genuflect to the gun lobby, then when there's one of these horrible tragedies they blame "woke ideas" for some reason. Republicans must really hate themselves.

10. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Ruh roh. I've hurt someone's feelings and now they're following me around the forum trying to troll me. Poor hawk.. his left hand must be sore.

11. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Primavera View Post
    Have you been a nasty cunt all of yours? Don't answer the question is rhetorical! Oh and you can shove your PC bullshit up your jacksie!! For the record, the death toll is now 18 children and 2 adults including the bastard's grandmother.
    I think the grandma's still in critical.

12. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,110 Times in 12,635 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,444 Times in 1,388 Posts
    Blog Entries

I think the grandma's still in critical.
    YUK
    I choose my own words like the Americans of olden times........before this dystopia arrived.

DARK AGES SUCK!

13. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    Access to assault rifles is an issue under both circumstances.
    the issue is people being too cowardly to use the force necessary to keep their kids protected.............with 'assault' rifles, or any other firearm.
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

14. #26 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,615 Times in 17,054 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    Access to assault rifles is an issue under both circumstances.
    Trust me, I can "assault" at 800 yards with my bolt action hunting rifle.
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

15. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,455 Times in 52,469 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,513 Times in 2,470 Posts
    Blog Entries

Ruh roh. I've hurt someone's feelings and now they're following me around the forum trying to troll me. Poor hawk.. his left hand must be sore.
    #10 has a few loose screws. Maybe he thinks you are carrying a Philips head screwdriver?
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

AProudLefty (05-25-2022), LurchAddams (05-25-2022)

17. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,455 Times in 52,469 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,513 Times in 2,470 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    the issue is people being too cowardly to use the force necessary to keep their kids protected.............with 'assault' rifles, or any other firearm.
    A bigger issue is the fact this kid was known to be a threat but nothing was done until he committed mass murder.

All the mass shooter of note were nut jobs. People knew they were nutjobs, but our laws are inadequate to help such people before they hurt themselves and others.

The news has talking heads regurgitating the "45,000 gun violence deaths" while forgetting to mention that almost 2/3s of those deaths are single-shot suicides. They obviously don't give a shit about the suicides that don't use a firearm.

https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tan...hs-in-the-u-s/
    In 2020, the most recent year for which complete data is available, 45,222 people died from gun-related injuries in the U.S., according to the CDC. That figure includes gun murders and gun suicides, along with three other, less common types of gun-related deaths tracked by the CDC: those that were unintentional, those that involved law enforcement and those whose circumstances could not be determined. The total excludes deaths in which gunshot injuries played a contributing, but not principal, role. (CDC fatality statistics are based on information contained in official death certificates, which identify a single cause of death.)

Thanks Trump!
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

18. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,897 Times in 21,661 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,695 Times in 5,198 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    Trust me, I can "assault" at 800 yards with my bolt action hunting rifle.
    You might be a skilled marksman.

Not an unstable kid mowing down 20 kids in a building in a few minutes.

18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally
    44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!

19. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    People knew they were nutjobs, but our laws are inadequate to help such people before they hurt themselves and others.
    there are plenty of laws in effect to prevent, or minimize, mentally ill people. the problem is people not knowing about them or being brave enough to take action on them
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.