Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
    https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/city-journal/

Here's a reality check:

Of the 6,780 known offenders:

55.1% were White
    21.2% were Black or African American
    15.7% race unknown

https://www.justice.gov/hatecrimes/h...ime-statistics
    Here's a reality check, blacks only account for 13% of the population meaning they're twice as likely to commit a hate crime as whites you stupid fuck.

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,640 Times in 4,091 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,357 Times in 1,282 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by FreeSpeech1789 View Post

Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
    https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/city-journal/

Here's a reality check:

Of the 6,780 known offenders:

55.1% were White
    21.2% were Black or African American
    15.7% race unknown

https://www.justice.gov/hatecrimes/h...ime-statistics

Here's a reality check, blacks only account for 13% of the population meaning they're twice as likely to commit a hate crime as whites you stupid fuck.
    No stupid, they're not. That I could easily produce facts from a reliable source that contradicts your previous myopic "conclusion" proves that. Repeating the ignorant claim by bigots juxtaposing stats won't cut it. Also, get someone to do the math for you regarding 21% of 6,780 as compared to 55%.

You're entitled to your own beliefs, not your own facts. But being a typical intellectually impotent David Duke wanna be, you'll just parrot the SOS ad nausea and ignore all else. Fortunately the rational, objective and intelligent reader will see your folly. Carry on
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,033 Times in 8,287 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,673 Times in 2,479 Posts

Here is a thought experiment: two criminals (one Black and one white) rob and bank, and drive away in a car. They start randomly shooting people out of the window of the get away car, without looking if the victims are Black or white. Each kills 5 people, basically reflecting the demographic makeup of America, so 4 whites and 1 Black.

One might claim that proves Blacks are more racist. The Black criminal did kill 4 whites, while the white criminal only killed 1 Black. In reality, our hypothetical criminals are not basing their killing on race at all. It is just random chance of their killings.

If it were just random chance in general, we would expect four times the chance of Black on white murders as white on Black murders... Which is not happening. For some reason whites are more likely to murder Blacks than the other way around.

My theory is that it is not direct racism. People kill their neighbors, families, and friends. They rarely go far from their comfort zone and kill other people. So think of a white in an [almost] all Black neighborhood, he is probably very poor, and more likely to murder someone. Now think of a Black in an [almost] all white neighborhood, he is probably doing well for himself, and far less likely to murder someone.
    Daniel Patrick Moynihan said it best, "You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
    Paul Begala, "Politics is show business for ugly people."
    Stephen Colbert, "Reality has a well known liberal bias."

4. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,031 Times in 12,561 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,404 Times in 1,348 Posts
    Blog Entries

I am noticing that when crime is spoken of by the Mind Molders these days that we are often not allowed to know the genetics and the legal status of the perp. I am certain that this is because too often the perp is either black or illegal, which runs counter to the WOKE narrative.

The exception of course is when the perp is a white guy.
    This illegal illegitimate regime that runs America is at fault...not me.... they do not represent me and I have long objected to their crimes against humanity.

5. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,318 Times in 2,772 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 215 Times in 209 Posts

What caught my eye in the OP was this:

We now live under an unelected illegitimate authoritarian regime that rules through state terror, mass censorship, and the taking of political prisoners who are tortured until they confess.

I never heard of this or anything like it. Can anyone tell me what, if anything, it refers to?

6. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    I am noticing that when crime is spoken of by the Mind Molders these days that we are often not allowed to know the genetics and the legal status of the perp. I am certain that this is because too often the perp is either black or illegal, which runs counter to the WOKE narrative.

The exception of course is when the perp is a white guy.
    You seem to consistently pull all types of nonsense out of your brain that requires NO fact check, documentation or direct references ... and then you vomit it out like it's the truth from On High. You pepper these moronic screeds of yours with the "scare white folk" buzz words and neologisms as if to legitimize them.

You only convince the like minded cretins and the dope you see in the mirror. Carry on.
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Taichiliberal For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (06-02-2022)

8. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 28 Times in 28 Posts

I don't see how a fact is racist.

9. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by American Man View Post
    Re-read the chronology of the posts as to how I take down just one example. Our resident alt-right wonks and sheet wearers love to juggle stats without proper analysis, then tack on their bigoted supposition and conjecture. It's an old ploy that is easily debunked, but the racist trolls just ignore all in favor of parroted mantras.

George Orwell

10. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,989 Times in 11,516 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,459 Times in 2,200 Posts

You do not understand a lot. Like most racists, you have below average intelligence.

11. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,908 Times in 6,597 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 537 Times in 514 Posts
    Blog Entries

From 2016 to 2020, blacks nationally were twice as likely to commit a hate crime as whites, according to FBI data, among hate-crime suspects whose race and ethnicity were known.

Local data tell the same story. In New York City, from 2010 to 2020, blacks were 2.42 times as likely as whites to commit a hate crime, among hate-crime suspects whose race and ethnicity were known. Blacks in Los Angeles committed anti-Asian hate crimes at 4.8 times the rate of whites in 2021, according to internal LAPD data. Blacks in L.A. committed anti-gay hate crimes at seven times the rate of whites, and anti-Semitic hate crimes at 2.4 times the rate of whites, among hate-crime suspects whose race and ethnicity were known. Blacks committed anti-trans hate crimes at 2.5 times the rate of Hispanics; there were no white suspects in anti-trans hate crimes in L.A. in 2021.

In the U.S., blacks commit the vast share of the interracial violence between blacks and whites that is not classified as a hate crime:*88 percent. Some portion of the gratuitously brutal beatings and carjackings that have become even more of a routine occurrence in the aftermath of the 2020 George Floyd race riots undoubtedly have racial animus behind them. The authorities treat black-on-white crime as unremarkable, however, and rarely look into motive. Authorities almost always scrutinize white-on-black crime, rare as it is, for a hate enhancement, precisely because it is so rare.

https://www.city-journal.org/using-t...ial-propaganda

So much for those evil white supremacists eh? The media and your government are lying to you, this isn't to denigrate the majority of blacks as this has nothing to do with hate crimes to begin with the real goal is to label Trump supporters and their political opposition in general as white supremacist terrorists so that they can turn the full power of the federal government against them. We now live under an unelected illegitimate authoritarian regime that rules through state terror, mass censorship, and the taking of political prisoners who are tortured until they confess and it's only going to get worse as November approaches, I fully expect the suspension of elections outright along with the suspension of Habeas Corpus under the new Domestic Terrorism Prevention Act of 2022 which mentions white supremacists and white supremacists only despite the aforementioned statistics demonstrating that non-whites commit more hate crimes.
    Feeling guilty about all those babies in Uvalde you helped kill last week don't you? You evil fucks always trot out this Nazi bullshit whenever there is a mass shooting to try to deflect and troll.

Do it somewhere else, Nazi. No one's buying your moron evil gaslighting here.

12. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    You are a racist.
    Wow! This is the first member I've seen banned from here. Looks like Damocles caught a stinky sock! Well done!

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LurchAddams For This Post:

AProudLefty (05-31-2022), Guno צְבִי (06-02-2022)

14. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,447 Times in 7,737 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 509 Times in 502 Posts

You seem to consistently pull all types of nonsense out of your brain that requires NO fact check, documentation or direct references ... and then you vomit it out like it's the truth from On High. You pepper these moronic screeds of yours with the "scare white folk" buzz words and neologisms as if to legitimize them.

You only convince the like minded cretins and the dope you see in the mirror. Carry on.
    Re-read the chronology of the posts as to how I take down just one example. Our resident alt-right wonks and sheet wearers love to juggle stats without proper analysis, then tack on their bigoted supposition and conjecture. It's an old ploy that is easily debunked, but the racist trolls just ignore all in favor of parroted mantras.
    Quote Originally Posted by BidenPresident View Post
    You do not understand a lot. Like most racists, you have below average intelligence.
    Quote Originally Posted by LurchAddams View Post
    Feeling guilty about all those babies in Uvalde you helped kill last week don't you? You evil fucks always trot out this Nazi bullshit whenever there is a mass shooting to try to deflect and troll.

Do it somewhere else, Nazi. No one's buying your moron evil gaslighting here.
    Quote Originally Posted by LurchAddams View Post
    Wow! This is the first member I've seen banned from here. Looks like Damocles caught a stinky sock! Well done!
    cultsmasher lives on vicariously through you fucking tards. I didn't wanna say you're idiots, but you're fucking idiots.

15. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Dillon View Post
    cultsmasher lives on vicariously through you fucking tards. I didn't wanna say you're idiots, but you're fucking idiots.
    This is ok, champ. Just please!!!! NO MORE NAKED KELLYANNE CONWAY TALK. Some of us have to try to eat today.

16. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 47 Times in 47 Posts

From 2016 to 2020, blacks nationally were twice as likely to commit a hate crime as whites, according to FBI data, among hate-crime suspects whose race and ethnicity were known.

Local data tell the same story. In New York City, from 2010 to 2020, blacks were 2.42 times as likely as whites to commit a hate crime, among hate-crime suspects whose race and ethnicity were known. Blacks in Los Angeles committed anti-Asian hate crimes at 4.8 times the rate of whites in 2021, according to internal LAPD data. Blacks in L.A. committed anti-gay hate crimes at seven times the rate of whites, and anti-Semitic hate crimes at 2.4 times the rate of whites, among hate-crime suspects whose race and ethnicity were known. Blacks committed anti-trans hate crimes at 2.5 times the rate of Hispanics; there were no white suspects in anti-trans hate crimes in L.A. in 2021.

In the U.S., blacks commit the vast share of the interracial violence between blacks and whites that is not classified as a hate crime:*88 percent. Some portion of the gratuitously brutal beatings and carjackings that have become even more of a routine occurrence in the aftermath of the 2020 George Floyd race riots undoubtedly have racial animus behind them. The authorities treat black-on-white crime as unremarkable, however, and rarely look into motive. Authorities almost always scrutinize white-on-black crime, rare as it is, for a hate enhancement, precisely because it is so rare.

https://www.city-journal.org/using-t...ial-propaganda

So much for those evil white supremacists eh? The media and your government are lying to you, this isn't to denigrate the majority of blacks as this has nothing to do with hate crimes to begin with the real goal is to label Trump supporters and their political opposition in general as white supremacist terrorists so that they can turn the full power of the federal government against them. We now live under an unelected illegitimate authoritarian regime that rules through state terror, mass censorship, and the taking of political prisoners who are tortured until they confess and it's only going to get worse as November approaches, I fully expect the suspension of elections outright along with the suspension of Habeas Corpus under the new Domestic Terrorism Prevention Act of 2022 which mentions white supremacists and white supremacists only despite the aforementioned statistics demonstrating that non-whites commit more hate crimes.
    It's not just hate crimes. Blacks are 12% of the population but commit 70% of the murders.
    " Never underestimate Joe's ability to fuck things up "

Woke is the new Nazi's

17. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 47 Times in 47 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Damocles View Post
    No. Not a current event. Does not belong here. I also think you may be Cultsmasher and trying to go around a permaban. Prove me wrong or face yet another ban.

Racism is NSFW, you know it. Do not post racism in the Current Events forum again, it will not go well for you.
    Facts aren't racist there just facts.
    " Never underestimate Joe's ability to fuck things up "

Woke is the new Nazi's