Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 53

Thread: Blacks Commit the Most Hate Crimes and Interracial Violence

  1. #31 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    543
    Thanks
    150
    Thanked 171 Times in 138 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 40 Times in 40 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BidenPresident View Post
    You do not understand a lot. Like most racists, you have below average intelligence.
    Enlighten us. How are facts racist?
    " Never underestimate Joe's ability to fuck things up "

    Woke is the new Nazi's

  2. #32 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    81,822
    Thanks
    2,222
    Thanked 13,954 Times in 8,942 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 511 Times in 475 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sawyerloggingon View Post
    Facts aren't racist there just facts.
    Stupid doesn't mean you are retarded, just that you are stupid.

    If you are posting something that would get you fired at any normal job, either avoid it or post it in NSFW, otherwise you are likely to get the same treatment.
    Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but rather we have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    - -- Aristotle

    Believe nothing on the faith of traditions, even though they have been held in honor for many generations and in diverse places. Do not believe a thing because many people speak of it. Do not believe on the faith of the sages of the past. Do not believe what you yourself have imagined, persuading yourself that a God inspires you. Believe nothing on the sole authority of your masters and priests. After examination, believe what you yourself have tested and found to be reasonable, and conform your conduct thereto.
    - -- The Buddha

  3. #33 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    543
    Thanks
    150
    Thanked 171 Times in 138 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 40 Times in 40 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Damocles View Post
    Stupid doesn't mean you are retarded, just that you are stupid.

    If you are posting something that would get you fired at any normal job, either avoid it or post it in NSFW, otherwise you are likely to get the same treatment.
    I never had a job where speaking facts would get me fired. Is that the new woke work rules? Facts are not allowed if someone might find them offensive?
    " Never underestimate Joe's ability to fuck things up "

    Woke is the new Nazi's

  4. #34 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    15,555
    Thanks
    3,167
    Thanked 3,355 Times in 2,415 Posts
    Groans
    10
    Groaned 1,031 Times in 979 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sawyerloggingon View Post
    It's not just hate crimes. Blacks are 12% of the population but commit 70% of the murders.
    Posts #15 & #17.

    The quality of David Duke wanna-be's posting on this board has significantly lowered!
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

    George Orwell

  5. #35 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    15,555
    Thanks
    3,167
    Thanked 3,355 Times in 2,415 Posts
    Groans
    10
    Groaned 1,031 Times in 979 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sawyerloggingon View Post
    Facts aren't racist there just facts.
    And willfully ignorant racists have a myopia regarding "facts" and put critical thinking and analysis on hold to suit their propaganda. Posts #15 & #17.
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

    George Orwell

  6. #36 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    543
    Thanks
    150
    Thanked 171 Times in 138 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 40 Times in 40 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
    And willfully ignorant racists have a myopia regarding "facts" and put critical thinking and analysis on hold to suit their propaganda. Posts #15 & #17.
    Here's the actual numbers.


    "Black homicide rates are seven to eight times those of whites"

    "Today homicide is the leading cause of death among young Black men, and contributes significantly to the shortened life-span of the Black male. In about 80-90% of the cases, the Black victim was killed by another Black, and about 52% of the murder victims were acquainted with their assailant. "



    https://www.ojp.gov/ncjrs/virtual-li...al-perspective
    " Never underestimate Joe's ability to fuck things up "

    Woke is the new Nazi's

  7. #37 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    15,555
    Thanks
    3,167
    Thanked 3,355 Times in 2,415 Posts
    Groans
    10
    Groaned 1,031 Times in 979 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sawyerloggingon View Post


    Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
    And willfully ignorant racists have a myopia regarding "facts" and put critical thinking and analysis on hold to suit their propaganda. Posts #15 & #17.


    Here's the actual numbers.


    "Black homicide rates are seven to eight times those of whites"

    "Today homicide is the leading cause of death among young Black men, and contributes significantly to the shortened life-span of the Black male. In about 80-90% of the cases, the Black victim was killed by another Black, and about 52% of the murder victims were acquainted with their assailant. "



    https://www.ojp.gov/ncjrs/virtual-li...al-perspective
    So you dug up a nearly 40 year old study from a black psychologist to latch onto your racist myopia as a what, proof your right? Pity you didn't actually read it thoroughly, as you missed this:

    Just as we accept that suicide victims are psychologically impaired, we must acknowledge that a murderer is similarly impaired, and Blacks -- for both environmental and political reasons -- are likely to reflect emotional predispositions that allow them to more readily become a homicide statistic. Projected self-hatred facilitates blind rage and gives the perpetrator of the violent attack a sense of legitimacy and justification. In addition, Blacks have been indoctrinated by a criminal justice system which places higher value on a white life than on a Black life.


    The rational, objective reader will understand the who, what and why of Poussaint's article, which goes beyond the "blacks murder more than whites" myopic mantras.

    Move the clock up to present day, and here's what joker's like you are guilty of:


    Fact check: Misleading bar graph presents distorted interpretation of black and white murder rates


    https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-f...-idUSKBN23M2SX


    Couple all this with Posts #15 & #17, and you're exposed as yet another 3rd rate David Duke wanna be. You may now just double down and parrot version of the SOS. Carry on.
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

    George Orwell

  8. #38 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    13,665
    Thanks
    1,915
    Thanked 5,261 Times in 3,773 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 871 Times in 811 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sawyerloggingon View Post
    Facts aren't racist there just facts.
    ARE YOU REALLY THIS STUPID?

    Please Sir! For you own good, learn to spell and use proper English!

  9. #39 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    543
    Thanks
    150
    Thanked 171 Times in 138 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 40 Times in 40 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
    So you dug up a nearly 40 year old study from a black psychologist to latch onto your racist myopia as a what, proof your right? Pity you didn't actually read it thoroughly, as you missed this:

    Just as we accept that suicide victims are psychologically impaired, we must acknowledge that a murderer is similarly impaired, and Blacks -- for both environmental and political reasons -- are likely to reflect emotional predispositions that allow them to more readily become a homicide statistic. Projected self-hatred facilitates blind rage and gives the perpetrator of the violent attack a sense of legitimacy and justification. In addition, Blacks have been indoctrinated by a criminal justice system which places higher value on a white life than on a Black life.


    The rational, objective reader will understand the who, what and why of Poussaint's article, which goes beyond the "blacks murder more than whites" myopic mantras.

    Move the clock up to present day, and here's what joker's like you are guilty of:


    Fact check: Misleading bar graph presents distorted interpretation of black and white murder rates


    https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-f...-idUSKBN23M2SX


    Couple all this with Posts #15 & #17, and you're exposed as yet another 3rd rate David Duke wanna be. You may now just double down and parrot version of the SOS. Carry on.
    Here's the actual numbers.


    "Black homicide rates are seven to eight times those of whites"

    "Today homicide is the leading cause of death among young Black men, and contributes significantly to the shortened life-span of the Black male. In about 80-90% of the cases, the Black victim was killed by another Black, and about 52% of the murder victims were acquainted with their assailant
    " Never underestimate Joe's ability to fuck things up "

    Woke is the new Nazi's

  10. #40 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    15,555
    Thanks
    3,167
    Thanked 3,355 Times in 2,415 Posts
    Groans
    10
    Groaned 1,031 Times in 979 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sawyerloggingon View Post


    Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
    So you dug up a nearly 40 year old study from a black psychologist to latch onto your racist myopia as a what, proof your right? Pity you didn't actually read it thoroughly, as you missed this:

    Just as we accept that suicide victims are psychologically impaired, we must acknowledge that a murderer is similarly impaired, and Blacks -- for both environmental and political reasons -- are likely to reflect emotional predispositions that allow them to more readily become a homicide statistic. Projected self-hatred facilitates blind rage and gives the perpetrator of the violent attack a sense of legitimacy and justification. In addition, Blacks have been indoctrinated by a criminal justice system which places higher value on a white life than on a Black life.

    The rational, objective reader will understand the who, what and why of Poussaint's article, which goes beyond the "blacks murder more than whites" myopic mantras.

    Move the clock up to present day, and here's what joker's like you are guilty of:


    Fact check: Misleading bar graph presents distorted interpretation of black and white murder rates


    https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-f...-idUSKBN23M2SX


    Couple all this with Posts #15 & #17, and you're exposed as yet another 3rd rate David Duke wanna be. You may now just double down and parrot version of the SOS. Carry on.

    Here's the actual numbers.


    "Black homicide rates are seven to eight times those of whites"

    "Today homicide is the leading cause of death among young Black men, and contributes significantly to the shortened life-span of the Black male. In about 80-90% of the cases, the Black victim was killed by another Black, and about 52% of the murder victims were acquainted with their assailant
    the chronology of the posts shows that we've already done this dance, toodles. Like all 3rd rate Davey Duke wanna be's, your arsenal of propaganda is limited, and you just end up pretending responses don't exist and

    Now, be a predictable little sheet wearer and make all type of brainless claims and insipid stubborn repetition. The readers with a G.E.D. and above have got your number.
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

    George Orwell

  11. #41 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Florida - leader of the free states
    Posts
    11,590
    Thanks
    8,389
    Thanked 7,208 Times in 4,956 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 329 Times in 312 Posts

    Default

    Lots of virtue signaling going on. Yet, numbers don't lie.
    ​................

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Life is Golden For This Post:

    Sawyerloggingon (06-25-2022)

  13. #42 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    15,555
    Thanks
    3,167
    Thanked 3,355 Times in 2,415 Posts
    Groans
    10
    Groaned 1,031 Times in 979 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Life is Golden View Post
    Lots of virtue signaling going on. Yet, numbers don't lie.
    As post #37 shows, you're just flapping your gums. Your buddy is a POS racist with delusions of intelligence...seems you're not far behind. Carry on.
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

    George Orwell

  14. #43 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    543
    Thanks
    150
    Thanked 171 Times in 138 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 40 Times in 40 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
    the chronology of the posts shows that we've already done this dance, toodles. Like all 3rd rate Davey Duke wanna be's, your arsenal of propaganda is limited, and you just end up pretending responses don't exist and

    Now, be a predictable little sheet wearer and make all type of brainless claims and insipid stubborn repetition. The readers with a G.E.D. and above have got your number.
    Here's the actual numbers.


    "Black homicide rates are seven to eight times those of whites"

    "Today homicide is the leading cause of death among young Black men, and contributes significantly to the shortened life-span of the Black male. In about 80-90% of the cases, the Black victim was killed by another Black, and about 52% of the murder victims were acquainted with their assailant
    " Never underestimate Joe's ability to fuck things up "

    Woke is the new Nazi's

  15. #44 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    15,555
    Thanks
    3,167
    Thanked 3,355 Times in 2,415 Posts
    Groans
    10
    Groaned 1,031 Times in 979 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sawyerloggingon View Post


    Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
    the chronology of the posts shows that we've already done this dance, toodles. Like all 3rd rate Davey Duke wanna be's, your arsenal of propaganda is limited, and you just end up pretending responses don't exist and

    Now, be a predictable little sheet wearer and make all type of brainless claims and insipid stubborn repetition. The readers with a G.E.D. and above have got your number.

    Here's the actual numbers.


    "Black homicide rates are seven to eight times those of whites"

    "Today homicide is the leading cause of death among young Black men, and contributes significantly to the shortened life-span of the Black male. In about 80-90% of the cases, the Black victim was killed by another Black, and about 52% of the murder victims were acquainted with their assailant
    Just as I predicted. Thanks junior....I'm done with you now.
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

    George Orwell

  16. #45 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    6,962
    Thanks
    481
    Thanked 2,196 Times in 1,798 Posts
    Groans
    22
    Groaned 57 Times in 53 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sawyerloggingon View Post
    It's not just hate crimes. Blacks are 12% of the population but commit 70% of the murders.
    That shouldn't count if they are shooting each other
    Angel of Death

Similar Threads

  1. When black men commit "hate crimes"
    By The Anonymous in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-14-2021, 10:56 AM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-21-2020, 10:11 AM
  3. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 08-26-2020, 08:20 PM
  4. New FBI crime states. Blacks commit 24% of all hate crimes
    By Text Drivers are Killers in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 02-18-2020, 05:01 PM
  5. Did Romney commit hate crimes?
    By Guns Guns Guns in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-12-2012, 08:21 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •