Thread: The GOP in 2022

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,969 Times in 14,556 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 949 Times in 933 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    "Herschel Walker, the football legend and leading Republican Senate candidate in Georgia, often boasts of his work helping service members and veterans struggling with mental health. In interviews and campaign appearances, the former Dallas Cowboy and Heisman Trophy winner takes credit for founding, co-founding and sometimes operating a program called Patriot Support. The program, he says, has taken him to military bases all over the world."

"But corporate documents, court records and Senate disclosures reviewed by The Associated Press tell a more complicated story. Together they present a portrait of a celebrity spokesman who overstated his role in a for-profit program that is alleged to have preyed upon veterans and service members while defrauding the government."

"The revelation marks the latest example of a far more complex reality that lies beneath the carefully curated autobiography Walker has pitched to voters."

"Even before entering the race, Walker drew attention for his past mental health struggles, as well as allegations that he threatened his ex-wife’s life. He’s dramatically inflated his record as a businessman, as the AP previously reported. And his claim that he graduated at the top of his class from the University of Georgia, where he led the Bulldogs to a 1980 championship, was also untrue. He didn’t graduate, as the Atlanta Journal-Constitution first reported."

https://apnews.com/article/2022-midt...74cce1816efb65

The not graduating cracks anyone up, one thing to boast about graduating, but elevating it to the top of the class is beautiful

Seems like it is becoming a prerequisite to run as a Republican, you have to start a charity that frauds contributors, inflate, or even fabricate, your personal accomplishments, and lie your ass off, especially, lie your ass off

Trump not only set a low bar but also established seemingly expected norms
    Funny how this attack piece doesn't have any direct quotes from Walker. They just tell us what they say Walker said not what Walker actually said. That is the sure sign of a deceptive attack piece. The Dems will eat it up.
    IMPEACH 46 FOR TREASON
    Biden/Harris 2024
    IT'S A NO BRAINER!

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,619 Times in 21,482 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,632 Times in 5,140 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    yet you still deny the elections in WI and PA were unconstitutional.......
    True, as does any intelligent person.

18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally
    44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,041 Times in 13,848 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,042 Times in 2,838 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    so you are saying things have been alleged about a Republican running for office?......gosh, that's new.......
    None of it is alleged, all proven, you can’t “allege” a guy didn’t graduate when all records show he did not graduate

4. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,756 Times in 16,563 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,622 Times in 1,532 Posts

Walker is a dumbass. a true patriot -but inarticulate and not too bright
    This the best we got? He's gonna lose in Nov

5. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,041 Times in 13,848 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,042 Times in 2,838 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ExpressLane View Post
    Funny how this attack piece doesn't have any direct quotes from Walker. They just tell us what they say Walker said not what Walker actually said. That is the sure sign of a deceptive attack piece. The Dems will eat it up.
    https://www.ajc.com/politics/politic...ONACZWKVWO5JE/

6. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,785 Times in 32,151 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    True, as does any intelligent person.
    you do not believe the WI supreme court justices are intelligent people?.....
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

7. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

None of it is alleged, all proven, you can’t “allege” a guy didn’t graduate when all records show he did not graduate
    from YOUR link in the OP.....
    Together they present a portrait of a celebrity spokesman who overstated his role in a for-profit program that is alleged to have preyed upon veterans and service members while defrauding the government.
    as well as allegations that he
    Last edited by PostmodernProphet; 05-24-2022 at 08:13 AM.
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

8. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello archives,

"Herschel Walker, the football legend and leading Republican Senate candidate in Georgia, often boasts of his work helping service members and veterans struggling with mental health. In interviews and campaign appearances, the former Dallas Cowboy and Heisman Trophy winner takes credit for founding, co-founding and sometimes operating a program called Patriot Support. The program, he says, has taken him to military bases all over the world."

"But corporate documents, court records and Senate disclosures reviewed by The Associated Press tell a more complicated story. Together they present a portrait of a celebrity spokesman who overstated his role in a for-profit program that is alleged to have preyed upon veterans and service members while defrauding the government."

"The revelation marks the latest example of a far more complex reality that lies beneath the carefully curated autobiography Walker has pitched to voters."

"Even before entering the race, Walker drew attention for his past mental health struggles, as well as allegations that he threatened his ex-wife’s life. He’s dramatically inflated his record as a businessman, as the AP previously reported. And his claim that he graduated at the top of his class from the University of Georgia, where he led the Bulldogs to a 1980 championship, was also untrue. He didn’t graduate, as the Atlanta Journal-Constitution first reported."

The not graduating cracks anyone up, one thing to boast about graduating, but elevating it to the top of the class is beautiful

Seems like it is becoming a prerequisite to run as a Republican, you have to start a charity that frauds contributors, inflate, or even fabricate, your personal accomplishments, and lie your ass off, especially, lie your ass off

Facts don't matter much to Republican voters.

They've got propaganda and meaningless slogans.

When, exactly, was America great? And when did American cease to be great?

What years, please? Anyone?

Never got an answer to that one.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (05-24-2022)

10. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello ThatOwlWoman,

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    These people really believe that their potential voters are just that stupid, that they won't look behind the curtain. But then, since it's the QOP, they could very well be right -- their voters really *are* that fucking stupid.

The problem I think that Mr. Walker is going to face is that he is not going to appeal to the racists among the white voters despite his claims. The black voters might like that he is black too, but they don't like the (R) behind his name. Maybe he will appeal to the low-info suburban voters.
    Low-information voters are the only reason any Republican ever gets elected these days.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Phantasmal (05-24-2022), ThatOwlWoman (05-24-2022)

12. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

The black voters might like that he is black too, but they don't like the (R) behind his name. Maybe he will appeal to the low-info suburban voters.
    a good example of just how dumbed down the democrats have made black voters in Georgia..........like these individuals supporting a person who has publicly stated that she wants to ban those very weapons they are holding

Black-Panthers-GA.jpg
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

13. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,519 Times in 52,737 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,657 Times in 4,376 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    a good example of just how dumbed down the democrats have made black voters in Georgia..........like these individuals supporting a person who has publicly stated that she wants to ban those very weapons they are holding

Black-Panthers-GA.jpg
    You're obsessed with guns. Move to Somalia. Bye!
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

14. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,679 Times in 16,485 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 585 Times in 561 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello ThatOwlWoman,

Low-information voters are the only reason any Republican ever gets elected these days.
    You should look at who you represent, dumb ass. WTF.

15. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

You're obsessed with guns. Move to Somalia. Bye!
    the subject was dumbass democrats.......I just happened to use a gun example.............can't take it?
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

16. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Republicans won 100% of the Republican primaries.......

17. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,614 Times in 10,679 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 617 Times in 606 Posts
    Blog Entries

"The GOP in 2022...will stomp the dogshit out of the DNC in November.

Count on it.
    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..

De Oppresso Liber