Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 193

Thread: Savita Halappanavar, a warning to the United States.

  1. #1 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    77,193
    Thanks
    6,865
    Thanked 25,038 Times in 16,107 Posts
    Groans
    265
    Groaned 4,258 Times in 3,869 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Savita Halappanavar, a warning to the United States.

    Some time in early 2012 Savita Hapappanavar. a 31 year old dentist. became pregnant while a resident of Ireland. She and her husband were excited about welcoming a baby into their family.

    Tragedy struck on October 21, 2012 Savita Halappanavar was experiencing abdominal pain and went to the hospital where Doctors concluded that a mischarge was unavoidable. The pain Mrs. Hapappanavar was experiencing was terrible, the Doctors explained to her that while she was sure to miscarry they could not perform a life saving abortion because the abortion law did not provide an exemption for a risk to the mothers life and it did not allow abortion at the stage of her pregnancy.

    Three hours later Mrs. Halappanavar and her fetus were dead.



    Is this what we want in the United States?
    4,487


    Posters dumb enough to believe Trump won: (So we can ignore them due to their stupidity):

    STONE
    PostModernProphet
    Earl
    "Truth Detector"
    Celticguy
    Dachasund
    Into the Night
    Life is Golden
    Stretch
    AssHatZombie
    gfm7175
    Legion

  2. The Following 3 Users Groan At Jarod For This Awful Post:

    Earl (05-23-2022), Matt Dillon (05-23-2022), Ultra MAGA (05-24-2022)

  3. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Jarod For This Post:

    AProudLefty (05-23-2022), evince (05-24-2022), guno (05-23-2022), martin (05-24-2022), moon (05-23-2022), Phantasmal (05-24-2022), PoliTalker (05-23-2022), ThatOwlWoman (05-23-2022)

  4. #2 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    38,914
    Thanks
    58,390
    Thanked 17,044 Times in 13,045 Posts
    Groans
    33,303
    Groaned 2,400 Times in 2,249 Posts
    Blog Entries
    6

    Default

    What we want is for unborn babies not to be murdered, dummy.

    In a couple of weeks, the Supreme Court will stop abortion in many states.

  5. The Following User Groans At Earl For This Awful Post:

    Rune (05-23-2022)

  6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Earl For This Post:

    ExpressLane (05-23-2022), Matt Dillon (05-23-2022), Ultra MAGA (05-24-2022)

  7. #3 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    77,193
    Thanks
    6,865
    Thanked 25,038 Times in 16,107 Posts
    Groans
    265
    Groaned 4,258 Times in 3,869 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Earl View Post
    What we want is for unborn babies to be murdered, dummy.

    In a couple of weeks, the Supreme Court will stop abortion in many states.
    And more innocent women will die for no reason whatsoever. The public outcry led to legalized abortion in Ireland for the first time ever.

    This will backfire on you.
    4,487


    Posters dumb enough to believe Trump won: (So we can ignore them due to their stupidity):

    STONE
    PostModernProphet
    Earl
    "Truth Detector"
    Celticguy
    Dachasund
    Into the Night
    Life is Golden
    Stretch
    AssHatZombie
    gfm7175
    Legion

  8. The Following User Groans At Jarod For This Awful Post:

    Earl (05-23-2022)

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jarod For This Post:

    AProudLefty (05-23-2022), guno (05-23-2022)

  10. #4 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    38,914
    Thanks
    58,390
    Thanked 17,044 Times in 13,045 Posts
    Groans
    33,303
    Groaned 2,400 Times in 2,249 Posts
    Blog Entries
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    And more innocent women will die for no reason whatsoever. The public outcry led to legalized abortion in Ireland for the first time ever.

    This will backfire on you.
    It’s already backfired on you and the baby killers.

  11. #5 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    38,914
    Thanks
    58,390
    Thanked 17,044 Times in 13,045 Posts
    Groans
    33,303
    Groaned 2,400 Times in 2,249 Posts
    Blog Entries
    6

    Default

    We Asked 2000 Americans About Their Biggest Concernhttps://fivethirtyeight.com › features › we-asked-2000-a...
    6 days ago — We'll do deep dives into what Americans name as their most pressing concerns and also conduct one FiveThirtyEight/Ipsos poll after the election ...

    Abortion is no. 16 on the list...May 17, 2022.

  12. #6 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    77,193
    Thanks
    6,865
    Thanked 25,038 Times in 16,107 Posts
    Groans
    265
    Groaned 4,258 Times in 3,869 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Earl View Post
    It’s already backfired on you and the baby killers.
    What has? Are you okay with women dying for no reason?
    4,487


    Posters dumb enough to believe Trump won: (So we can ignore them due to their stupidity):

    STONE
    PostModernProphet
    Earl
    "Truth Detector"
    Celticguy
    Dachasund
    Into the Night
    Life is Golden
    Stretch
    AssHatZombie
    gfm7175
    Legion

  13. #7 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    18,826
    Thanks
    13,046
    Thanked 9,130 Times in 6,656 Posts
    Groans
    574
    Groaned 350 Times in 349 Posts
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    Some time in early 2012 Savita Hapappanavar. a 31 year old dentist. became pregnant while a resident of Ireland. She and her husband were excited about welcoming a baby into their family.

    Tragedy struck on October 21, 2012 Savita Halappanavar was experiencing abdominal pain and went to the hospital where Doctors concluded that a mischarge was unavoidable. The pain Mrs. Hapappanavar was experiencing was terrible, the Doctors explained to her that while she was sure to miscarry they could not perform a life saving abortion because the abortion law did not provide an exemption for a risk to the mothers life and it did not allow abortion at the stage of her pregnancy.

    Three hours later Mrs. Halappanavar and her fetus were dead.



    Is this what we want in the United States?
    Each state will be able to decide what they want. In the few that may not allow any abortions, noting will stop the transfer of the mother to a state that does allow abortion to save the mother. . Most states will choose legal abortions to save the life of the mother rape and incest. Stop being hyperbolic. Let me ask you a question, if all states allowed abortions to save the lives of mothers, rape, and incest and nothing else would you then agree with that?
    IMPEACH 46

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExpressLane For This Post:

    Earl (05-23-2022), PostmodernProphet (05-23-2022)

  15. #8 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    77,193
    Thanks
    6,865
    Thanked 25,038 Times in 16,107 Posts
    Groans
    265
    Groaned 4,258 Times in 3,869 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Earl View Post
    We Asked 2000 Americans About Their Biggest Concernhttps://fivethirtyeight.com › features › we-asked-2000-a...
    6 days ago — We'll do deep dives into what Americans name as their most pressing concerns and also conduct one FiveThirtyEight/Ipsos poll after the election ...

    Abortion is no. 16 on the list...May 17, 2022.
    What does this have to do with the issue?
    4,487


    Posters dumb enough to believe Trump won: (So we can ignore them due to their stupidity):

    STONE
    PostModernProphet
    Earl
    "Truth Detector"
    Celticguy
    Dachasund
    Into the Night
    Life is Golden
    Stretch
    AssHatZombie
    gfm7175
    Legion

  16. #9 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    18,826
    Thanks
    13,046
    Thanked 9,130 Times in 6,656 Posts
    Groans
    574
    Groaned 350 Times in 349 Posts
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Earl View Post
    What we want is for unborn babies not to be murdered, dummy.

    In a couple of weeks, the Supreme Court will stop abortion in many states.
    Actually the SCOTUS will let the states make their own laws on abortion.
    IMPEACH 46

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to ExpressLane For This Post:

    Earl (05-23-2022)

  18. #10 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    77,193
    Thanks
    6,865
    Thanked 25,038 Times in 16,107 Posts
    Groans
    265
    Groaned 4,258 Times in 3,869 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ExpressLane View Post
    Each state will be able to decide what they want. In the few that may not allow any abortions, noting will stop the transfer of the mother to a state that does allow abortion to save the mother. . Most states will choose legal abortions to save the life of the mother rape and incest. Stop being hyperbolic. Let me ask you a question, if all states allowed abortions to save the lives of mothers, rape, and incest and nothing else would you then agree with that?
    There are states making it illegal to cross state lines to get an abortion, and Savita was in the hospital by the time anyone realized she needed an abortion to survive, travel would have killed her.

    I believe we have a CONSTITUTIONAL right to make these decisions for ourselves and its not BIG GOVERNMENTS right to dictate to women in such situations.
    4,487


    Posters dumb enough to believe Trump won: (So we can ignore them due to their stupidity):

    STONE
    PostModernProphet
    Earl
    "Truth Detector"
    Celticguy
    Dachasund
    Into the Night
    Life is Golden
    Stretch
    AssHatZombie
    gfm7175
    Legion

  19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jarod For This Post:

    AProudLefty (05-23-2022), guno (05-23-2022)

  20. #11 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    18,826
    Thanks
    13,046
    Thanked 9,130 Times in 6,656 Posts
    Groans
    574
    Groaned 350 Times in 349 Posts
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    What has? Are you okay with women dying for no reason?
    Are you ok with babies dying for no reason.
    IMPEACH 46

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to ExpressLane For This Post:

    Earl (05-23-2022)

  22. #12 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    18,826
    Thanks
    13,046
    Thanked 9,130 Times in 6,656 Posts
    Groans
    574
    Groaned 350 Times in 349 Posts
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    There are states making it illegal to cross state lines to get an abortion, and Savita was in the hospital by the time anyone realized she needed an abortion to survive, travel would have killed her.

    I believe we have a CONSTITUTIONAL right to make these decisions for ourselves and its not BIG GOVERNMENTS right to dictate to women in such situations.
    So now you are a lawyer AND a doctor. Helicopters are very fast. And you didn't answer my question.

    Which states. I seriously doubt that is constitutional.
    IMPEACH 46

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to ExpressLane For This Post:

    Earl (05-23-2022)

  24. #13 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    77,193
    Thanks
    6,865
    Thanked 25,038 Times in 16,107 Posts
    Groans
    265
    Groaned 4,258 Times in 3,869 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ExpressLane View Post
    Are you ok with babies dying for no reason.
    Babies, no.
    4,487


    Posters dumb enough to believe Trump won: (So we can ignore them due to their stupidity):

    STONE
    PostModernProphet
    Earl
    "Truth Detector"
    Celticguy
    Dachasund
    Into the Night
    Life is Golden
    Stretch
    AssHatZombie
    gfm7175
    Legion

  25. #14 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    77,193
    Thanks
    6,865
    Thanked 25,038 Times in 16,107 Posts
    Groans
    265
    Groaned 4,258 Times in 3,869 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ExpressLane View Post
    So now you are a lawyer AND a doctor. Helicopters are very fast. And you didn't answer my question.
    Are their many Americans who can afford a helicopter to escape the laws of their government?
    4,487


    Posters dumb enough to believe Trump won: (So we can ignore them due to their stupidity):

    STONE
    PostModernProphet
    Earl
    "Truth Detector"
    Celticguy
    Dachasund
    Into the Night
    Life is Golden
    Stretch
    AssHatZombie
    gfm7175
    Legion

  26. The Following User Groans At Jarod For This Awful Post:

    Earl (05-23-2022)

  27. #15 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    18,826
    Thanks
    13,046
    Thanked 9,130 Times in 6,656 Posts
    Groans
    574
    Groaned 350 Times in 349 Posts
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    Are their many Americans who can afford a helicopter to escape the laws of their government?
    The helicopters can't refuse.
    IMPEACH 46

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-31-2019, 02:51 AM
  2. DELTA, JET BLUE, UNITED pilots are warning flying will become dangerous
    By Centerleftfl in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-10-2019, 04:20 PM
  3. United States humiliated at the United Nations
    By moon in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 253
    Last Post: 06-25-2018, 01:27 AM
  4. God help the United States....
    By NOVA in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 10-01-2008, 09:37 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •