Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Savita Halappanavar, a warning to the United States.

1. #61 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,590 Times in 51,902 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,506 Times in 2,463 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    why does the mother fucking worthless cunt not realize how we deal with mother fucking worthless cunts.......isn't the identification of mother fucking worthless cunts always the first step?.......
    That's the easy part. Any pussified idiot hiding behind his keyboard can scream names. Proving it is even hard. Doing something about it is the hardest.

Pmp, you've proved you have the pussified part down. You claimed you would "deal" with me.

You're free to backpedal if you wish....but I doubt you have a Christian soul. That's the entire point of this conversation.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

2. #62 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,679 Times in 16,485 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 585 Times in 561 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    Some time in early 2012 Savita Hapappanavar. a 31 year old dentist. became pregnant while a resident of Ireland. She and her husband were excited about welcoming a baby into their family.

Tragedy struck on October 21, 2012 Savita Halappanavar was experiencing abdominal pain and went to the hospital where Doctors concluded that a mischarge was unavoidable. The pain Mrs. Hapappanavar was experiencing was terrible, the Doctors explained to her that while she was sure to miscarry they could not perform a life saving abortion because the abortion law did not provide an exemption for a risk to the mothers life and it did not allow abortion at the stage of her pregnancy.

Three hours later Mrs. Halappanavar and her fetus were dead.

Is this what we want in the United States?
    This is what she died from. And right from the source you copied and pasted your part. Without all of it of course or a link. You lying sack of shit.

Afterwards, Halappanavar developed sepsis and, despite doctors' efforts to treat her, had a cardiac arrest at 1:09 AM on 28 October, at the age of 31, and died.[8]: 53 [8]: 44–46 
    Aftermath
    After her death, a Coroner's Inquest was held, finding that she died of medical misadventure.[11] The Health Service Executive (HSE) and Health Information and Quality Authority (HIQA) conducted an investigation. Both criticized the team for not diagnosing the sepsis soon enough and for not using already-standard screening tools for detecting and managing maternal sepsis, and for poor keeping of medical records, poor communication at shift changes, and failure to notify staff with needed expertise, and criticized the administration of the hospital for the poor system in which the team failed. They made recommendations about training and policies for the hospital locally along with a number of national recommendations, including the creation of a laboratory system to coordinate a national response to emerging microbial threats.

The only thing you managed to point out here Jarod is why no country wants Universal healthcare. Dunce.

3. #63 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,543 Times in 14,028 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,451 Times in 1,370 Posts
    Blog Entries

why do you need to have hell on earth explained to you.....after all, you were the one who brought it up.........as to reporting you, I prefer to deal with mother fucking worthless cunts myself.......Rana doesn't have the balls to deal with mother fucking worthless cunts like yourself......
    You sound really triggered
    “If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, we’d rather be alive and have the bad image.”

— Golda Meir

Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.

ברוך השם

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Guno צְבִי For This Post:

Jarod (05-23-2022)

5. #64 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,780 Times in 32,146 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by guno View Post
    You sound really triggered
    and you sound like one of the many mother fucking worthless cunts we have on the board.....
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

6. #65 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    That's the easy part. Any pussified idiot hiding behind his keyboard can scream names. Proving it is even hard. Doing something about it is the hardest.

Pmp, you've proved you have the pussified part down. You claimed you would "deal" with me.

You're free to backpedal if you wish....but I doubt you have a Christian soul. That's the entire point of this conversation.
    you mother fucking worthless cunts have decided you prefer a board where people treat each other like mother fucking worthless cunts........so I will treat you mother fucking worthless cunts like the mother fucking worthless cunts you are until you get tired of reading about mother fucking worthless cunts and there's an end to your stupidity........and that's the entire point of every conversation you mother fucking worthless cunts will be having until its over.......
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

7. #66 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

It’s true that you are a worthless liar.
    then its odd you've never been able to post a thread where I've lied........

8. #67 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

you mother fucking worthless cunts have decided you prefer a board where people treat each other like mother fucking worthless cunts........so I will treat you mother fucking worthless cunts like the mother fucking worthless cunts you are until you get tired of reading about mother fucking worthless cunts and there's an end to your stupidity........and that's the entire point of every conversation you mother fucking worthless cunts will be having until its over.......
    You seem upset. Did you find another pubic hair in your pudding again?

The fact is you're a gutless piece of shit who will die soon and nobody will miss you with love, only the pleasure that you are gone.

You choose what you post. No one is making you type your words; that's all on you. Free will. Some people try to be good, some people like you rush to suck from Evil by blaming others for your anger.

Your choice. It always has been and always will be until you stop blaming "the mother fucking worthless cunts" for your own bad behavior. You have free will to choose how to conduct yourself as a human being, an American and as an aging Euro-American male. You choose to be an angry old POS.

This is why, IMO, you are not only creating your own hell but you will send yourself there for a long as it takes until you finally get it. Your choice.
    Last edited by Doc Dutch; 05-23-2022 at 09:13 PM.

9. #68 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    You seem upset. Did you find another pubic hair in your pudding again?

The fact is you're a gutless piece of shit who will die soon and nobody will miss you with love, only the pleasure that you are gone.

You choose what you post. No one is making you type your words; that's all on you. Free will. Some people try to be good, some people like you rush to suck from Evil by blaming others for your anger.

Your choice. It always has been and always will be until you stop blaming "the mother fucking worthless cunts" for your own bad behavior. You have free will to choose how to conduct yourself as a human being, an American and as an aging Euro-American male. You choose to be an angry old POS.

This is why, IMO, you are not only creating your own hell but you will send yourself there for a long as it takes until you finally get it. Your choice.
    you mother fucking worthless cunts are only getting what you asked for.......live with it.....for as long as it takes to put an end to it........

10. #69 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

you mother fucking worthless cunts are only getting what you asked for.......live with it.....for as long as it takes to put an end to it........
    How many do you plan to murder personally? Including the unborn of all the mud people and Jews or will you wait for them to be born before sending them to "the showers"?

11. #70 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,968 Times in 14,555 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 949 Times in 933 Posts
    Blog Entries

Are their many Americans who can afford a helicopter to escape the laws of their government?
    You still didn't answer my question doctor. How did would an abortion save her life in 3 hours. And women have spontaneous abortions all the time. They get D&Cs. If the fetus caused sepsis. Clearly it had been dead quit some time. They would have done a D&C of the necrotic dead tissue. Something is wrong with your story. It does not have the ring of truth.

Hmmm Abortions to save the life of the mother had been legal in Ireland for 20 years before Savita Halappanavar
    QUOTE]The law in force at the time stated that the act of abortion, where there was no immediate physiological threat to the woman's life to continue the pregnancy, was a criminal offence punishable by life imprisonment. Following a ruling of the Supreme Court of Ireland in 1992 – now known in Ireland as the X case – terminations are allowed under certain circumstances, where "a pregnant woman's life is at risk because of pregnancy, including the risk of suicide".[/QUOTE]https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_...a_Halappanavar
    Last edited by ExpressLane; 05-23-2022 at 09:54 PM.
    IMPEACH 46 FOR TREASON
    Biden/Harris 2024
    IT'S A NO BRAINER!

12. #71 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ExpressLane View Post
    You still didn't answer my question doctor. How did would an abortion save her life in 3 hours. And women have spontaneous abortions all the time. They get D&Cs. If the fetus caused sepsis. Clearly it had been dead quit some time. They would have done a D&C of the necrotic dead tissue. Something is wrong with your story. It does not have the ring of truth.
    The Theist Federalists are pushing to ban it all. Never trust anyone or any party that seeks to deprive Americans of their unalienable rights.

13. #72 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,761 Times in 17,091 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,342 Times in 2,261 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ExpressLane View Post
    Are you ok with babies dying for no reason.
    Nobody is.

14. #73 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,761 Times in 17,091 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,342 Times in 2,261 Posts
    Blog Entries

The doctors will still perform abortions that is illegal in states. So no worries.

Let's see how the MAGA parents feel when their daughters are thrown in prison.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to AProudLefty For This Post:

Doc Dutch (05-23-2022)

16. #74 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Your ilk caused Sabina’s death… and will cause more.
    Abortion to save the life of the mother was legal since 1992 Savita Halappanavar died in 2012. I suspect the reason they didn't do an abortion was she was so unstable she would survive the surgery. But that is just a guess.
    IMPEACH 46 FOR TREASON
    Biden/Harris 2024
    IT'S A NO BRAINER!

17. #75 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    The doctors will still perform abortions that is illegal in states. So no worries.

Let's see how the MAGA parents feel when their daughters are thrown in prison.
    No they just jerk the abortionist license. The woman isn't prosecuted. Stop being hyperbolic.
    IMPEACH 46 FOR TREASON
    Biden/Harris 2024
    IT'S A NO BRAINER!