Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 31

Thread: Oldie but a Goodie

  1. #16 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    66,050
    Thanks
    87,932
    Thanked 45,502 Times in 28,616 Posts
    Groans
    2,763
    Groaned 4,767 Times in 4,410 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Coolred44 View Post
    Hey all (let me try this again)

    I was a member years back but went on sabbatical for awhile. I made a new account because I couldn't remember my old one. I have gone by Coolred before and then, after I made this one, I remembered another old account name, Gotcha68.

    I will just start with this one.

    Hope you all are having a great day.
    Welcome back.
    "Unvaccinated people are potential variant factories," Dr. William Schaffner, a professor in the Division of Infectious Diseases at Vanderbilt University Medical Center,

  2. #17 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2022
    Posts
    277
    Thanks
    66
    Thanked 223 Times in 136 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 19 Times in 19 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post


    You'll recall the bimbo from Amazon whose openly-stated goal was to get everyone on the LW banned? Still at it here, but with much less success. Same motley collection of members in the GossipGrrlsGang though -- weirdos, psychos, whine-asses, stalkers, and doxers. Some things never change.
    Well that sounds down right delightful. Not sure if it pains me to know that people never change...or inspires me because at least you know where you stand with them.

  3. #18 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    26,778
    Thanks
    15,296
    Thanked 7,642 Times in 6,269 Posts
    Groans
    492
    Groaned 294 Times in 289 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Coolred44 View Post
    Hey now, I love a good spat. Point me in the right direction and I will free fall into the melee with joyous abandon.



  4. #19 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    33,376
    Thanks
    22,955
    Thanked 18,160 Times in 12,493 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 5,808 Times in 5,073 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Hello and welcome back Coolred44,

    Quote Originally Posted by Coolred44 View Post
    Hey all (let me try this again)

    I was a member years back but went on sabbatical for awhile. I made a new account because I couldn't remember my old one. I have gone by Coolred before and then, after I made this one, I remembered another old account name, Gotcha68.

    I will just start with this one.

    Hope you all are having a great day.
    Having a fabulous day, thank you. And glad to see another interesting mind join us.

    I'm progressive and polite. And still I find a way to fit in around here.

    By ignoring most of the garbage, basically.

    I totally spoil myself on the highest quality of posts by filtering out anybody who has been disrespectful to me. I don't spend all day here, so I just like to come in, learn about a few issues or events, see what people are thinking about them, make a few comments, and bypass the personal stuff. Anybody who has mouthed off at me is on my Ignore List, so that means all right wing extremists and anybody else who is so angry with the world they are simply looking for somebody to unload on. No, thanks, on the enabler role...

    I have found some conservatives who can be polite, but they are usually moderate.

    My view is there is no reason to get personal when all one has to do to demolish the positions held by the right is properly present the appropriate facts, which conflict with their mistaken rumor-driven impressions of things.

    Looks like you'll be a good addition to the discussions.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

    Coolred44 (05-24-2022)

  6. #20 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    6,956
    Thanks
    480
    Thanked 2,196 Times in 1,798 Posts
    Groans
    22
    Groaned 57 Times in 53 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    You are wrong about Trump, his humor streak is enormous.
    Thin skinned criminal
    Angel of Death

  7. #21 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Location
    margaritaville
    Posts
    20,849
    Thanks
    8,557
    Thanked 10,285 Times in 7,068 Posts
    Groans
    18
    Groaned 565 Times in 535 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Coolred44 View Post
    Hey all (let me try this again)

    I was a member years back but went on sabbatical for awhile. I made a new account because I couldn't remember my old one. I have gone by Coolred before and then, after I made this one, I remembered another old account name, Gotcha68.

    I will just start with this one.

    Hope you all are having a great day.
    Welcome. Now step up on the box and take your bitch slapping.

  8. #22 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2022
    Posts
    277
    Thanks
    66
    Thanked 223 Times in 136 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 19 Times in 19 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    Welcome. Now step up on the box and take your bitch slapping.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Coolred44 For This Post:

    Stone (05-28-2022)

  10. #23 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    20,772
    Thanks
    4,060
    Thanked 6,099 Times in 4,853 Posts
    Groans
    749
    Groaned 263 Times in 250 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Coolred44 View Post
    Hey all (let me try this again)

    I was a member years back but went on sabbatical for awhile. I made a new account because I couldn't remember my old one. I have gone by Coolred before and then, after I made this one, I remembered another old account name, Gotcha68.

    I will just start with this one.

    Hope you all are having a great day.
    "went on sabbatical" means banned. Yep, you got the banhammer. You made a new account because cultsmasher was banned and you had no choice.
    Why Trump? Because Fuck You that's why.

  11. #24 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2022
    Posts
    277
    Thanks
    66
    Thanked 223 Times in 136 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 19 Times in 19 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Guille View Post
    "went on sabbatical" means banned. Yep, you got the banhammer. You made a new account because cultsmasher was banned and you had no choice.
    I've never been banned.

  12. #25 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Location
    margaritaville
    Posts
    20,849
    Thanks
    8,557
    Thanked 10,285 Times in 7,068 Posts
    Groans
    18
    Groaned 565 Times in 535 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Coolred44 View Post
    I hope you know Im kidding!

  13. #26 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2022
    Posts
    277
    Thanks
    66
    Thanked 223 Times in 136 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 19 Times in 19 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    I hope you know Im kidding!
    The day I start taking anything anyone says on the Internet personally is the day I need to step away from it all together.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Coolred44 For This Post:

    Stone (05-28-2022)

  15. #27 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    6,956
    Thanks
    480
    Thanked 2,196 Times in 1,798 Posts
    Groans
    22
    Groaned 57 Times in 53 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Coolred44 View Post
    The day I start taking anything anyone says on the Internet personally is the day I need to step away from it all together.
    278578507_400339525219063_9210584812758714839_n (2).jpg
    Angel of Death

  16. #28 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Federal Way, WA
    Posts
    68,233
    Thanks
    18,283
    Thanked 18,636 Times in 14,014 Posts
    Groans
    628
    Groaned 1,136 Times in 1,080 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Coolred44 View Post
    Hey all (let me try this again)

    I was a member years back but went on sabbatical for awhile. I made a new account because I couldn't remember my old one. I have gone by Coolred before and then, after I made this one, I remembered another old account name, Gotcha68.

    I will just start with this one.

    Hope you all are having a great day.
    Ah, gotcha.

  17. #29 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2022
    Posts
    6,050
    Thanks
    3,290
    Thanked 1,651 Times in 1,348 Posts
    Groans
    1,713
    Groaned 223 Times in 218 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    You are wrong about Trump, his humor streak is enormous.
    The shit streaks on your underwear are enormous.

  18. #30 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Olympia, Wa
    Posts
    40,517
    Thanks
    2,087
    Thanked 9,717 Times in 7,958 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 537 Times in 515 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LurchAddams View Post
    The shit streaks on your underwear are enormous.
    2nd grade?
    "Performance never stopped mattering, real life is NOT WOKE FANTASYLAND!"<<<<<<<<<<<Hawkeye the Wise

Similar Threads

  1. Covid Follies: an oldie but a goodie.
    By Taichiliberal in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 67
    Last Post: 04-05-2022, 08:08 AM
  2. Whatever happened to this oldie but goodie from leftists?
    By canceled.2021.2 in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 04-08-2020, 09:40 AM
  3. An oldie but a goodie.
    By The Ugly Truth in forum Off Topic Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-25-2018, 12:39 PM
  4. Oldie But Goodie - UCLA Student Getting Tased
    By cawacko in forum Off Topic Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-21-2010, 06:20 PM
  5. Oldie but goodie
    By uscitizen in forum Off Topic Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-19-2006, 01:43 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •