Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: First baby formula shipment from Europe to arrive in Indiana this weekend on military

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,597 Times in 1,937 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 661 Times in 608 Posts

Default First baby formula shipment from Europe to arrive in Indiana this weekend on military

First baby formula shipment from Europe to arrive in Indiana this weekend on military aircraft

It's encouraging that President Biden and Team, its allies and the U.S. military have America's back versus the war the GOP/GQP has going on against Democracy, humanity and even its babes. Vote blue wave to minimize the rancid and repuke toxic red this on a mission to kill anything and everything of a civilized nature on Earth:

WASHINGTON (AP) — The first flights of infant formula from Europe, authorized by President Joe Biden to relieve a deepening U.S. shortage, will arrive in Indiana aboard military aircraft this weekend, the White House announced Friday.

The White House says 132 pallets of Nestlé Health Science Alfamino Infant and Alfamino Junior formula will leave Ramstein Air Base in Germany and arrive in the U.S. this weekend. Another 114 pallets of Gerber Good Start Extensive HA formula are expected to arrive in the coming days. Altogether about 1.5 million 8-ounce bottles of the three formulas, which are hypoallergenic for children with cow’s milk protein allergy, will arrive this week.

READ MORE: Senate approves overhaul of baby formula rules in aid program

While Biden initially requested that the Pentagon use commercially chartered aircraft to move the formula from Europe to the U.S., the White House said no commercial flights were available this weekend. Instead, U.S. Air Force planes will transport the initial batch of formula.

The Biden administration has dubbed the effort “Operation Fly Formula,” as it struggles to address nationwide shortages of formula, particularly hypoallergenic varieties, after the closure of the country’s largest domestic manufacturing plant in February due to safety issues."

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/nation/...m8tcTuypIo7sew

Majority of repukes obviously voted against defending the life of a baby, and even against babes of their own misguided voters who vote against their own interests who are ultimately at fault for this GOP atrocious challenge against humanity. This atrocity of the repuke mob in order to advance their unGodly, heinous, uncivilized and sicko acts against humanity. Yet H.R. 7790 ultimately passed but without a majority of repuke support:

192 REPUBLICANS DECIDE THEY’D LIKE FORMULA-SEEKING PARENTS TO KEEP SUFFERING

In the midst of a full-blown crisis for parents who need formula to feed their children, more than 90% of House Republicans decided on Wednesday that the shortage that has led to panic and despair is not actually that big a deal, with 192 (out of 208) GOP lawmakers voting against an emergency spending bill meant to address the terrifying situation. Sorry, babies! Them’s the breaks.

While the bill, H.R. 7790, ultimately passed, it was no thanks to the cartoonishly evil Republican lawmakers, who’d reportedly been urged by House minority whip Steve Scalise to vote “nay,” having claimed that Nancy Pelosi pushed the bill “in hopes of covering up the administration’s ineptitude by throwing additional money at the FDA with no plan to actually fix the problem, all while failing to hold the FDA accountable.” The legislation—which was voted on the same day the White House said that Joe Biden had invoked the Defense Production Act to expedite the production and delivery of formula—provides $28 million in funding to the Food and Drug Administration for inspections of formula manufactured at foreign plants and to prevent shortages stemming from supply chain disruptions. Among those shooting down the bill? Florida representative Kat Cammack, who last week tweeted a photo of formula at a U.S. border detention center and decried the fact that babies of migrants detained by the U.S. government were being fed, as is required by law. Cammack, of course, is just one of many Republicans, including the famously shameless Tom Cotton and Marjorie Taylor Greene, who have been more than happy to highlight the formula shortage and blame Biden for it—which, based on Republicans’ actions on Wednesday, was apparently purely for show.

But H.R. 7790 wasn’t the only formula bill voted on yesterday that a contingent of Republicans tried to stymie. There was also H.R. 7791, which passed with 414 yes votes despite the nays of GOP representatives Matt Gaetz, Lauren Boebert, Greene, Andy Biggs, Thomas Massie, Clay Higgins, Chip Roy, Paul Gosar, and Louie Gohmert. The legislation, introduced by Representative Jahana Hayes, helps poor women access more formula through the Women, Infants, and Children (WIC) program, which is apparently a bridge too far for these supposedly “pro-life” conservatives. The formula crisis comes amid the news that the Supreme Court is likely to overturn Roe v. Wade, a move Republicans have cheered, which fits with their long-time m.o. of only caring about the “sanctity“ of life up until that life exits the womb, after which it’s on its own."
    https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2022...lls-note-votes
    Last edited by gemini104104; 05-21-2022 at 08:43 PM.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gemini104104 For This Post:

AProudLefty (05-21-2022), Coolred44 (05-26-2022), Guno צְבִי (05-21-2022)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,785 Times in 17,104 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,344 Times in 2,263 Posts
    Blog Entries

What's that? What did you say, MAGAtards? Speak up.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to AProudLefty For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (05-21-2022)

5. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,597 Times in 1,937 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 661 Times in 608 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    What's that? What did you say, MAGAtards? Speak up.
    To call a seditious, lawless and heinous repuke a lawmaker is a disgrace against the term and legacy of a proper lawmaker.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to gemini104104 For This Post:

AProudLefty (05-21-2022)

7. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,112 Times in 12,637 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,444 Times in 1,388 Posts
    Blog Entries

Does europe have vast supplies of extra formula now that the regime suddenly pretends to give a shit?

Brazil?
    I choose my own words like the Americans of olden times........before this dystopia arrived.

DARK AGES SUCK!

8. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,240 Times in 10,706 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 579 Times in 563 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Dutch View Post
    Agreed. Shooting angry Trumpers should be a national pastime.
    Quote Originally Posted by BidenPresident View Post
    Only conclusion. Going to a Christian school causes you to be a mass murderer.

9. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lionfish View Post
    Because Trump is not there.

10. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,240 Times in 10,706 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 579 Times in 563 Posts
    Blog Entries

Because Trump is not there.
    Most of the time I consider you a bit wacky and other times like this one when I am convinced you are just another unhinged anti Trumper that is too fucking stubborn to admit things in every category were better under Trump. Your denial of reality is duly noted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Dutch View Post
    Agreed. Shooting angry Trumpers should be a national pastime.
    Quote Originally Posted by BidenPresident View Post
    Only conclusion. Going to a Christian school causes you to be a mass murderer.

11. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lionfish View Post
    Most of the time I consider you a bit wacky and other times like this one when I am convinced you are just another unhinged anti Trumper that is too fucking stubborn to admit things in every category were better under Trump. Your denial of reality is duly noted.
    Wow. You just proved that the cult is real. Take a look at my new thread.

12. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,679 Times in 16,485 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 585 Times in 561 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by gemini104104 View Post
    First baby formula shipment from Europe to arrive in Indiana this weekend on military aircraft

It's encouraging that President Biden and Team, its allies and the U.S. military have America's back versus the war the GOP/GQP has going on against Democracy, humanity and even its babes. Vote blue wave to minimize the rancid and repuke toxic red this on a mission to kill anything and everything of a civilized nature on Earth:

WASHINGTON (AP) — The first flights of infant formula from Europe, authorized by President Joe Biden to relieve a deepening U.S. shortage, will arrive in Indiana aboard military aircraft this weekend, the White House announced Friday.

The White House says 132 pallets of Nestlé Health Science Alfamino Infant and Alfamino Junior formula will leave Ramstein Air Base in Germany and arrive in the U.S. this weekend. Another 114 pallets of Gerber Good Start Extensive HA formula are expected to arrive in the coming days. Altogether about 1.5 million 8-ounce bottles of the three formulas, which are hypoallergenic for children with cow’s milk protein allergy, will arrive this week.

READ MORE: Senate approves overhaul of baby formula rules in aid program

While Biden initially requested that the Pentagon use commercially chartered aircraft to move the formula from Europe to the U.S., the White House said no commercial flights were available this weekend. Instead, U.S. Air Force planes will transport the initial batch of formula.

The Biden administration has dubbed the effort “Operation Fly Formula,” as it struggles to address nationwide shortages of formula, particularly hypoallergenic varieties, after the closure of the country’s largest domestic manufacturing plant in February due to safety issues."

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/nation/...m8tcTuypIo7sew

Majority of repukes obviously voted against defending the life of a baby, and even against babes of their own misguided voters who vote against their own interests who are ultimately at fault for this GOP atrocious challenge against humanity. This atrocity of the repuke mob in order to advance their unGodly, heinous, uncivilized and sicko acts against humanity. Yet H.R. 7790 ultimately passed but without a majority of repuke support:

192 REPUBLICANS DECIDE THEY’D LIKE FORMULA-SEEKING PARENTS TO KEEP SUFFERING

In the midst of a full-blown crisis for parents who need formula to feed their children, more than 90% of House Republicans decided on Wednesday that the shortage that has led to panic and despair is not actually that big a deal, with 192 (out of 208) GOP lawmakers voting against an emergency spending bill meant to address the terrifying situation. Sorry, babies! Them’s the breaks.

While the bill, H.R. 7790, ultimately passed, it was no thanks to the cartoonishly evil Republican lawmakers, who’d reportedly been urged by House minority whip Steve Scalise to vote “nay,” having claimed that Nancy Pelosi pushed the bill “in hopes of covering up the administration’s ineptitude by throwing additional money at the FDA with no plan to actually fix the problem, all while failing to hold the FDA accountable.” The legislation—which was voted on the same day the White House said that Joe Biden had invoked the Defense Production Act to expedite the production and delivery of formula—provides $28 million in funding to the Food and Drug Administration for inspections of formula manufactured at foreign plants and to prevent shortages stemming from supply chain disruptions. Among those shooting down the bill? Florida representative Kat Cammack, who last week tweeted a photo of formula at a U.S. border detention center and decried the fact that babies of migrants detained by the U.S. government were being fed, as is required by law. Cammack, of course, is just one of many Republicans, including the famously shameless Tom Cotton and Marjorie Taylor Greene, who have been more than happy to highlight the formula shortage and blame Biden for it—which, based on Republicans’ actions on Wednesday, was apparently purely for show.

But H.R. 7790 wasn’t the only formula bill voted on yesterday that a contingent of Republicans tried to stymie. There was also H.R. 7791, which passed with 414 yes votes despite the nays of GOP representatives Matt Gaetz, Lauren Boebert, Greene, Andy Biggs, Thomas Massie, Clay Higgins, Chip Roy, Paul Gosar, and Louie Gohmert. The legislation, introduced by Representative Jahana Hayes, helps poor women access more formula through the Women, Infants, and Children (WIC) program, which is apparently a bridge too far for these supposedly “pro-life” conservatives. The formula crisis comes amid the news that the Supreme Court is likely to overturn Roe v. Wade, a move Republicans have cheered, which fits with their long-time m.o. of only caring about the “sanctity“ of life up until that life exits the womb, after which it’s on its own."
    https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2022...lls-note-votes
    How anyone could conceive that this country has to rely on another country for a basic necessity and THEN think having to use our military to get it here is a good thing.....well. The only way to put it is you are completely fucked in the head. I mean completely.

13. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sailor View Post
    How anyone could conceive that this country has to rely on another country for a basic necessity and THEN think having to use our military to get it here is a good thing.....well. The only way to put it is you are completely fucked in the head. I mean completely.
    So you don't want mothers to have baby formula?

14. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,679 Times in 16,485 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 585 Times in 561 Posts
    Blog Entries

So you don't want mothers to have baby formula?
    I could give a flying fuck about that. Real women have tits. The reason for them. This entire fiasco is just another government created fuck up that somehow the totally fucking ignorant needs to applause when then try to "fix" something they created. With taxpayers monies.

15. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,976 Times in 32,291 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    Does europe have vast supplies of extra formula now that the regime suddenly pretends to give a shit?

Brazil?
    I wonder why nobody thought about buying formula from the global market before this.........
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

16. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sailor View Post
    I could give a flying fuck about that. Real women have tits. The reason for them. This entire fiasco is just another government created fuck up that somehow the totally fucking ignorant needs to applause when then try to "fix" something they created. With taxpayers monies.
    Some babies are adopted. I'll put you down as not caring about babies and their mothers.

Typical GQPer.

17. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    I wonder why nobody thought about buying formula from the global market before this.........
    Because it wasn't necessary before Trump?

18. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,976 Times in 32,291 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Because it wasn't necessary before Trump?
    .....before Trump......was replaced by the pasty faced pedophile?.......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”