View Poll Results: Global Warming is real

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agreed. NASA details the evidence and causes

    6 75.00%
  • Disagreed as proved by Alex Jones and Tucker Carlson

    1 12.50%
  • I don't know

    0 0%
  • Maybe - I'm still thinking about it

    1 12.50%
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 209

Thread: Blackouts possible this summer due to heat and extreme weather, officials warn

  1. #31 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2022
    Posts
    427
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 177 Times in 132 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Anyone notice that the population of the US has doubled since the Korean War?...but let's blame the fucking Democrats then sit around and bitch.

    https://www.macrotrends.net/countrie...tes/population
    So? Without government interference production increases to meet demand.

  2. #32 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2022
    Posts
    427
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 177 Times in 132 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    ....because all the best fucking morons believe these problems began January 20th, 2021?

    Net electrical output USA:
    https://www.statista.com/statistics/...et-generation/

    Ya because blue cities and states artificially and unnecessarily shut down their economies you retarded pos. And production would have went back to baseline in order to meet demand if not for Bidens incompetent and failed energy policies you dumb fuck.

  3. #33 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    84,420
    Thanks
    28,973
    Thanked 40,815 Times in 31,761 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,332 Times in 2,289 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FreeSpeech1789 View Post
    So? Without government interference production increases to meet demand.
    Sooo....the problem began with GW Bush? Why didn't Pedo Don do something about it?

  4. #34 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    84,420
    Thanks
    28,973
    Thanked 40,815 Times in 31,761 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,332 Times in 2,289 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FreeSpeech1789 View Post
    Ya because blue cities and states artificially and unnecessarily shut down their economies you retarded pos. And production would have went back to baseline in order to meet demand if not for Bidens incompetent and failed energy policies you dumb fuck.
    ^^^ Fucking moron can't read charts and do the math. ^^^

    United States - Historical Population Data
    1950 158,804,395
    1960 186,720,571
    1970 209,513,341
    1980 229,476,354

    2020 331,002,651

  5. #35 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Ravenhenge in the Northwoods
    Posts
    66,695
    Thanks
    108,349
    Thanked 57,747 Times in 37,393 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 4,301 Times in 4,035 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    We are not to mention that the grid needs something like $2 trillion in investment, and that we dont have enough electric production capacity, nor that there is a big push for intermittent energy production.

    Its global warmings fault, because it cant be our leaders fault.
    When you have leaders and talking heads telling the sheeple that climate change isn't real, there's nothing to see here, folks -- what do you expect? Will those voters vote for candidates who acknowledge that we have a problem, that we need to shore up the grid, and make other changes?
    "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." -- JFK (5/17/61)

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

    Dutch Uncle (05-22-2022)

  7. #36 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    84,420
    Thanks
    28,973
    Thanked 40,815 Times in 31,761 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,332 Times in 2,289 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    When you have leaders and talking heads telling the sheeple that climate change isn't real, there's nothing to see here, folks -- what do you expect? Will those voters vote for candidates who acknowledge that we have a problem, that we need to shore up the grid, and make other changes?
    These fucking morons are more concerned about assigning blame on the Left than on fixing the problems facing all Americans. Note that not a single one of them has offered logical solutions for a, literally, global problem and our nation which has failed to keep up with demand over the past several decades.

    Note that some of the idiots believe private business will provide them cheap electricity instead of maximizing their own profits:
    Quote Originally Posted by FreeSpeech1789 View Post
    So? Without government interference production increases to meet demand.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Dutch Uncle For This Post:

    ThatOwlWoman (05-22-2022)

  9. #37 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    26,778
    Thanks
    15,296
    Thanked 7,641 Times in 6,268 Posts
    Groans
    492
    Groaned 294 Times in 289 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    These fucking morons are more concerned about assigning blame on the Left than on fixing the problems facing all Americans. Note that not a single one of them has offered logical solutions for a, literally, global problem and our nation which has failed to keep up with demand over the past several decades.

    Note that some of the idiots believe private business will provide them cheap electricity instead of maximizing their own profits:
    You want solutions? Remove Obama-era restrictions on power plants and drill, baby, drill!

    Also build small modular nuke plants.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Matt Dillon For This Post:

    Into the Night (05-22-2022)

  11. #38 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    84,420
    Thanks
    28,973
    Thanked 40,815 Times in 31,761 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,332 Times in 2,289 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Dillon View Post
    You want solutions? Remove Obama-era restrictions on power plants and drill, baby, drill!

    Also build small modular nuke plants.
    Thanks for the standard mantra of corporations.

    Matt; if Exxon could drill oil for $20/barrel and oil was selling for $100/barrel in Europe, do you really believe Exxon would sell all the oil you want for $20/barrel?

    They're a corporation with fiduciary responsibilities to maximize profit. They'd ship as much oil as they have from the US to Europe.

  12. #39 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    virginia
    Posts
    4,462
    Thanks
    1,880
    Thanked 2,604 Times in 1,614 Posts
    Groans
    3
    Groaned 463 Times in 432 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    We are not to mention that the grid needs something like $2 trillion in investment, and that we dont have enough electric production capacity, nor that there is a big push for intermittent energy production.

    Its global warmings fault, because it cant be our leaders fault.
    You feel they should do everything except raise the tax revenue to pay for it.
    "Give pearls away and rubies but keep your fancy free."

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to martin For This Post:

    Dutch Uncle (05-22-2022)

  14. #40 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    26,778
    Thanks
    15,296
    Thanked 7,641 Times in 6,268 Posts
    Groans
    492
    Groaned 294 Times in 289 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Thanks for the standard mantra of corporations.

    Matt; if Exxon could drill oil for $20/barrel and oil was selling for $100/barrel in Europe, do you really believe Exxon would sell all the oil you want for $20/barrel?

    They're a corporation with fiduciary responsibilities to maximize profit. They'd ship as much oil as they have from the US to Europe.
    STFU you moron.

    Pinheaded motherfucker.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Matt Dillon For This Post:

    Into the Night (05-22-2022)

  16. #41 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    2,628
    Thanks
    313
    Thanked 914 Times in 693 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 274 Times in 249 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    We are not to mention that the grid needs something like $2 trillion in investment, and that we dont have enough electric production capacity, nor that there is a big push for intermittent energy production.

    Its global warmings fault, because it cant be our leaders fault.
    It's the fault of ignorant shitheads that don't believe it's even happening. just keep reading, I'm sure there will be plenty to respond.

  17. #42 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    2,628
    Thanks
    313
    Thanked 914 Times in 693 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 274 Times in 249 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ExpressLane View Post
    Let's fill the country with a couple million illegal aliens to provide energy and gasoline for. That is a great idea!!!
    Here come the fucking stupid responses!

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Port Tack For This Post:

    Dutch Uncle (05-22-2022)

  19. #43 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    84,420
    Thanks
    28,973
    Thanked 40,815 Times in 31,761 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,332 Times in 2,289 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Dillon View Post
    STFU you moron.

    Pinheaded motherfucker.
    Translation: You're right again, Dutch!

    It's both a blessing and a curse.

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to Dutch Uncle For This Post:

    Port Tack (05-22-2022)

  21. #44 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    84,420
    Thanks
    28,973
    Thanked 40,815 Times in 31,761 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,332 Times in 2,289 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by martin View Post
    You feel they should do everything except raise the tax revenue to pay for it.
    Trump's sheeple just keep repeating the same shit they've been told for years; global warming doesn't exist, we'd be better off if the oil companies had unlimited access to our nation's resources and it's all the Democrat's fault.

    These idiots think turning back the clock is the best solution to our nation's problems.

  22. #45 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    26,778
    Thanks
    15,296
    Thanked 7,641 Times in 6,268 Posts
    Groans
    492
    Groaned 294 Times in 289 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Trump's sheeple just keep repeating the same shit they've been told for years; global warming doesn't exist, we'd be better off if the oil companies had unlimited access to our nation's resources and it's all the Democrat's fault.

    These idiots think turning back the clock is the best solution to our nation's problems.
    Turn it back to about February 2020.

    PS: To think man can affect the world's weather in any meaningful way is the height of ignorance and arrogance.

    Dumb Dutch here ticks both boxes on that.

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to Matt Dillon For This Post:

    Into the Night (05-22-2022)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 82
    Last Post: 05-23-2022, 12:00 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-21-2022, 06:22 AM
  3. 5X Extreme Weather Disasters Than 1970's
    By PoliTalker in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-02-2021, 10:41 AM
  4. Extreme Weather During February 1937
    By Primavera in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 02-06-2019, 02:09 PM
  5. Americans concerned about extreme weather
    By evince in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-28-2013, 07:30 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •