Thread: What If Trump Wins in 2024? Here’s What 13 Famous Politicians and Pundits Said.

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,482 Times in 9,081 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,427 Times in 1,256 Posts

Default What If Trump Wins in 2024? Here’s What 13 Famous Politicians and Pundits Said.

I hoping, Trump will be convicted for inciting an insurrection or done in by a massive coronary?!! If Trump were to run in 2024, I don't believe he could win legally?!! Trump as president again would bring instability in this country and the world too?!!

Cory Booker, Mary Trump, Anthony Scaramucci, and others weigh in on the worst-case scenario.

The most pressing and basic political question confronting our country right now is probably this simple one: What if Donald Trump wins the election in 2024? Either by fair means or foul, what if he ends up again in the White House? What will happen in this country? We asked a number of people from both parties and across different disciplines to tell us what we might expect.

https://newrepublic.com/article/1659...rump-wins-2024

2. The Following User Says Thank You to signalmankenneth For This Post:

christiefan915 (05-21-2022)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,454 Times in 9,909 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 867 Times in 825 Posts

Yeah because,...you know, as we look around both the country and the world are super stable right now. Lets see,....war in the Ukraine, Iran and Israel getting ready to face off, massive inflation the likes of which hasnt been seen in 50 years or better, pain at the gas pump, high food prices, food shortages, baby formula shortages, libtards threatening to KILL Supreme court justices, runaway debt, out of control violent crime everywhere, labor shortages, low production, everyone HATING EACH OTHER because of articles like the one above,.... And you are worried about Trump????????? Get real.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stone For This Post:

dukkha (05-21-2022), Matt Dillon (05-21-2022)

5. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by signalmankenneth View Post
    I hoping, Trump will be convicted for inciting an insurrection or done in by a massive coronary?!! If Trump were to run in 2024, I don't believe he could win legally?!! Trump as president again would bring instability in this country and the world too?!!

Cory Booker, Mary Trump, Anthony Scaramucci, and others weigh in on the worst-case scenario.

The most pressing and basic political question confronting our country right now is probably this simple one: What if Donald Trump wins the election in 2024? Either by fair means or foul, what if he ends up again in the White House? What will happen in this country? We asked a number of people from both parties and across different disciplines to tell us what we might expect.

Libtards never learn or adjust. They just keep doubling down as their numbers keep going lower..lower LOWER. By all means,...PLEASE DO continue.

6. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Lastly. you know what is REALLY telling? Lots of articles like this lately. It means they have totally thrown in the towel on this November. They KNOW they are already screwed and are now re focusing on 24 instead. Wont matter though. 24 will even be worse especially after we take control this fall. You DID THIS TO YOURSELVES.

Like Hitler before them,...when their pathetic party of LIES is burned to ashes instead of looking at what they could have done better they will instead blame it on their own people and the EVIL opposition . They will say they werent strong enuff, didnt believe enuff, didnt fight hard enuff. So very predictable.
    Last edited by Stone; 05-21-2022 at 07:47 AM.

7. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Meanwhile,...the rest of the country b like.........

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Stone For This Post:

Matt Dillon (05-21-2022)

9. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,989 Times in 11,516 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,459 Times in 2,200 Posts

Trump and the GOP would only be able to force their way in with violence.

10. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,447 Times in 7,737 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 509 Times in 502 Posts

Wow, still with the TDS threads in May of 2022.

11. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,989 Times in 11,516 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,459 Times in 2,200 Posts

Trump is a fascist as are his supporters.

12. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,168 Times in 5,906 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 593 Times in 557 Posts

Trump will not win. He may not even get the nomination. He's lost the popular vote in two presidential elections and after Jan 6 insurrection committee exposes everything, he'll be lucky to get 20% of the vote.
    Republican Congressman Ken Buck:
    “We’re at a time in American politics, that I am not going to lie on behalf of my presidential candidate, on behalf of my party. And I’m very sad that others in my party have taken the position that, as long as we get the White House, it doesn’t really matter what we say,”