Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Even the geolocation maps in 2000 mules are misleading. One is a map of Moscow. ROTFL

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,174 Times in 5,911 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 593 Times in 557 Posts

Default Even the geolocation maps in 2000 mules are misleading. One is a map of Moscow. ROTFL

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...re-misleading/

What filmmaker Dinesh D’Souza would like you to think is that he and his partners at the conservative activist group True the Vote have cracked the case of the 2020 election. D’Souza’s new film, “2000 Mules,” purports to show a grand conspiracy of collecting and submitting ballots in that election, enough to have made Joe Biden the president. But, as we’ve noted, not only does the film completely fail to provide any evidence of that being the case, even D’Souza admits that he didn’t have the evidence that would have been required to prove it.
    The film has already been subjected to a battery of debunkings, from the implication that the cellphone geolocation data essential to D’Souza’s case helped solve a murder (it didn’t) to claims that individuals shown depositing more than one ballot necessarily depict criminal activity (they don’t).
    Ultimately, viewers are asked to take a leap of faith: That the videos shown in the film are, in fact, of people who had been tracked by their cellphone use and that True the Vote and D’Souza have the data to prove it. But, it turns out, multiple visual presentations of that geolocation data depicted in the film clearly don’t show what D’Souza would have you believe.
    Last edited by Joe Capitalist; 05-20-2022 at 08:25 AM.
    Republican Congressman Ken Buck:
    “We’re at a time in American politics, that I am not going to lie on behalf of my presidential candidate, on behalf of my party. And I’m very sad that others in my party have taken the position that, as long as we get the White House, it doesn’t really matter what we say,”

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Joe Capitalist For This Post:

AProudLefty (05-20-2022)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,287 Times in 27,095 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,975 Times in 2,692 Posts

But, it turns out, multiple visual presentations of that geolocation data depicted in the film clearly don’t show what D’Souza would have you believe.
    The Kraken is a cottage industry that grifters, charlatans, and other unethical people are happy to make money on.

As long as there are overweight, dim witted, gullible MAGA fat asses, the Kraken industry will be ripe with profit potential for small time grifters like Dinesh D'Souza.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cypress For This Post:

AProudLefty (05-20-2022), christiefan915 (05-21-2022)

5. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    The Kraken is a cottage industry that grifters, charlatans, and other unethical people are happy to make money on.

As long as there are overweight, dim witted, gullible MAGA fat asses, the Kraken industry will be ripe with profit potential for small time gifters like Dinesh D'Souza.
    Truer words were never spoken, my friend. But, luckily they are in the minority. Trump had never won a popular vote in any election.
    “We’re at a time in American politics, that I am not going to lie on behalf of my presidential candidate, on behalf of my party. And I’m very sad that others in my party have taken the position that, as long as we get the White House, it doesn’t really matter what we say,”

6. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,969 Times in 14,556 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 949 Times in 933 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Capitalist View Post
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...re-misleading/

What filmmaker Dinesh D’Souza would like you to think is that he and his partners at the conservative activist group True the Vote have cracked the case of the 2020 election. D’Souza’s new film, “2000 Mules,” purports to show a grand conspiracy of collecting and submitting ballots in that election, enough to have made Joe Biden the president. But, as we’ve noted, not only does the film completely fail to provide any evidence of that being the case, even D’Souza admits that he didn’t have the evidence that would have been required to prove it.
    The film has already been subjected to a battery of debunkings, from the implication that the cellphone geolocation data essential to D’Souza’s case helped solve a murder (it didn’t) to claims that individuals shown depositing more than one ballot necessarily depict criminal activity (they don’t).
    Sign up for How To Read This Chart, a weekly data newsletter from Philip Bump
    Ultimately, viewers are asked to take a leap of faith: That the videos shown in the film are, in fact, of people who had been tracked by their cellphone use and that True the Vote and D’Souza have the data to prove it. But, it turns out, multiple visual presentations of that geolocation data depicted in the film clearly don’t show what D’Souza would have you believe.
    How about an actual quote from D'Sousa instead of a reporter saying what they say D'Sousa said.

I bet you cannot find a quote of D'Sousa saying he does not have proof that geo locating is not accurate.
    IMPEACH 46 FOR TREASON
    Biden/Harris 2024
    IT'S A NO BRAINER!

7. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by ExpressLane View Post
    How about an actual quote from D'Sousa instead of a reporter saying what they say D'Sousa said.

I bet you cannot find a quote of D'Sousa saying he does not have proof that geo locating is not accurate.
    Multiple visual presentations of that geolocation data depicted in the film clearly don’t show what D’Souza would have you believe.

You can not deny these facts, ExcessLies.

8. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

D'Souza: "But what I'm saying is I do show it. You're demanding video evidence when you know that there are whole states that took no video. There are other states that that took very partial video. There are other states that took video, but the camera is not even pointed at the drop box. So the absence, my inability to – if this had been done properly according to the election rules and there was video surveillance on all the drop boxes, I am firmly convinced that a mule going to ten different drop boxes would be seen on the video ten different times. But if only one of those drop boxes have video, you can't then fault me and say, 'Wait, why can't I see more video?' Because the states didn't take it."

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Joe Capitalist For This Post:

AProudLefty (05-20-2022)

10. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Joe Communist doesn't believe in geo location. Meanwhile Uber drivers keep using it to find their customers.
    IMPEACH 46 FOR TREASON
    Biden/Harris 2024
    IT'S A NO BRAINER!

11. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

D'Souza: "But what I'm saying is I do show it. You're demanding video evidence when you know that there are whole states that took no video. There are other states that that took very partial video. There are other states that took video, but the camera is not even pointed at the drop box. So the absence, my inability to – if this had been done properly according to the election rules and there was video surveillance on all the drop boxes, I am firmly convinced that a mule going to ten different drop boxes would be seen on the video ten different times. But if only one of those drop boxes have video, you can't then fault me and say, 'Wait, why can't I see more video?' Because the states didn't take it."

Ha ha ha you demented old fool no wonder why you love that demented old fool in the White House. There were many drop boxes some should have had camera by law and did not have them . Some had cameras that weren't focused in on the drop box like required by law. And some were focused on the drop boxes like the law required and caught mules illegally stuffing ballots in the drops
    IMPEACH 46 FOR TREASON
    Biden/Harris 2024
    IT'S A NO BRAINER!

12. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Ha ha ha you demented old fool no wonder why you love that demented old fool in the White House. There were many drop boxes some should have had camera by law and did not have them . Some had cameras that weren't focused in on the drop box like required by law. And some were focused on the drop boxes like the law required and caught mules illegally stuffing ballots in the drops
    Okay, go ahead and run with this bullshit if you choose. I have absolutely no doubt you're going to be sorely disappointed once again. You MAGA Morons are so easily duped.
    Like PT Barnum said, there's a fool born every minute.

Let me ask you. How much money have you donated to the Trump campaign? I'm betting you're too fucking embarrassed to answer.

13. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Okay, go ahead and run with this bullshit if you choose. I have absolutely no doubt you're going to be sorely disappointed once again. You MAGA Morons are so easily duped.
    Like PT Barnum said, there's a fool born every minute.

Let me ask you. How much money have you donated to the Trump campaign? I'm betting you're too fucking embarrassed to answer.

In 2020 I gave Trump 250 how much did you give to the moron in the White House

BTW The Dems were duped for 3 years with Russian collusion and some of you morons still believe it
    IMPEACH 46 FOR TREASON
    Biden/Harris 2024
    IT'S A NO BRAINER!

14. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

In 2020 I gave Trump 250 how much did you give to the moron in the White House
    Ha! $250 to the King Charlatan. Like PT Barnum said: There's a fool born every minute.

BTW, I didn't give Biden one dime. You see, I'm not a Democrat. I'm a registered independent. I changed from Republican in 2008 after Bush Jr shit on the economy.

I think you should send Fat Donald more money. Show him how much you LOVE him, you pathetic MAGA Moron.
    Did you also inject yourself with disinfectant like Trump told you to? Don't you believe everything he says?

15. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Ha! $250 to the King Charlatan. Like PT Barnum said: There's a fool born every minute.

BTW, I didn't give Biden one dime. You see, I'm not a Democrat. I'm a registered independent. I changed from Republican in 2008 after Bush Jr shit on the economy.

I think you should send Fat Donald more money. Show him how much you LOVE him, you pathetic MAGA Moron.
    Did you also inject yourself with disinfectant like Trump told you to? Don't you believe everything he says?
    So you didn't vote for the moron in the White House? Joe didn't need money because he just hid out in his basement. Anyway $250 is just chump change. To bad you couldn't afford it. I guess your electric wheel chair really set you back.

Trump is going to run again in 2024 . You will have him as your President again I'm hoping DeSantis they would be unstoppable.
    IMPEACH 46 FOR TREASON
    Biden/Harris 2024
    IT'S A NO BRAINER!

16. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,761 Times in 17,091 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,342 Times in 2,261 Posts
    Blog Entries

So you didn't vote for the moron in the White House? Joe didn't need money because he just hid out in his basement. Anyway $250 is just chump change. To bad you couldn't afford it. I guess your electric wheel chair really set you back.

Trump is going to run again in 2024 . You will have him as your President again I'm hoping DeSantis they would be unstoppable.
    You are a sucker.

17. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    You are a sucker.
    To be precise, ExcessLies is a Trump dick-sucker.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Joe Capitalist For This Post:

AProudLefty (05-21-2022)

19. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,786 Times in 32,152 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

imagine if the left spent even half the energy they apply to proving one thing false into investigating if any of them are true......we all know the scenario they submit is not the first one they chose........how many of the ones they looked out were true that they are not mentioning in their press release........
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

20. The Following User Says Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

Matt Dillon (05-21-2022)