Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 61

Thread: Why are conservative whites willing to destroy this nation to maintain supremecy?

  1. #31 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    684
    Thanks
    122
    Thanked 193 Times in 153 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 45 Times in 42 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ExpressLane View Post
    Why are you such a paranoid conspiracy theorist??
    I refuse to engage ration with a person who sniff's air from his but hole....have a good day

  2. #32 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    117,393
    Thanks
    10,280
    Thanked 34,496 Times in 27,264 Posts
    Groans
    3,206
    Groaned 2,473 Times in 2,362 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tightredbriefs59 View Post
    Why are all lib'ruls ignorant?
    its their right to choose......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

  3. #33 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    26,778
    Thanks
    15,296
    Thanked 7,641 Times in 6,268 Posts
    Groans
    492
    Groaned 294 Times in 289 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tigerred59 View Post
    Why are conservative white americans willing to destroy this nation in order to maintain supremecy over others? These are the same whites who'll choke a mf to death if they shit on the american flag, who cling to the bible, who cherish their white linage and history, why then are they willing to trash this nation all in the name of Donald Trump?

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Matt Dillon For This Post:

    Primavera (05-22-2022)

  5. #34 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    29,421
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 9,425 Times in 6,801 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 904 Times in 835 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tigerred59 View Post
    I refuse to engage ration with a person who sniff's air from his but hole....have a good day
    ExpressLane is pure troll. Ignore.

  6. The Following User Groans At BidenPresident For This Awful Post:

    Primavera (05-22-2022)

  7. #35 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    26,778
    Thanks
    15,296
    Thanked 7,641 Times in 6,268 Posts
    Groans
    492
    Groaned 294 Times in 289 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NiftyNiblick View Post
    The Constitution gives these right-wing maniacs legitimate political power well in excess of their percentage of the population. It's right there in writing.

    Why do JPP liberals refuse to hold the founders accountable?
    Now now, yankee boy. You know there's something else that gives the crackers power far beyond their population numbers.

    Wait a minute, you want to hold the Founders accountable for what?

    Shutting your family out when they came here? No? STFU then.

    Setting up a system that has allowed your parents and you to live a better life than you would have had in your home country?

    I'm thinking you're getting a little too big for your britches, boy.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Matt Dillon For This Post:

    Stone (05-22-2022)

  9. #36 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    NC originally from NYC
    Posts
    25,838
    Thanks
    87,351
    Thanked 14,957 Times in 9,234 Posts
    Groans
    52
    Groaned 1,276 Times in 1,205 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AssHatZombie View Post
    and hispanics and blacks are breaking for trump.

    sooo.......

    game set match.

    the dems doubling down on parental persecution is a great strategy for trump.
    Nationalism is an infantile disease. It is the measles of mankind. Albert Einstein

    America's future is bright, not white




    ברוך השם

  10. #37 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    69,025
    Thanks
    26,030
    Thanked 15,821 Times in 12,737 Posts
    Groans
    916
    Groaned 1,886 Times in 1,820 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ExpressLane View Post
    Why are you such a paranoid conspiracy theorist??
    Says the guy who believes Deshito.
    Black Cat Lives Matter

    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Dillon View Post
    No. Disney does not account for that much of the tourism here.


    Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    The right of citizens to have arms is essential to a community being able to form a militia.


    Quote Originally Posted by ExpressLane View Post
    Elon knows pissing off half of your customers is a bad business model.

  11. #38 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    56,786
    Thanks
    4,377
    Thanked 8,600 Times in 6,784 Posts
    Groans
    12
    Groaned 413 Times in 391 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gemini104104 View Post
    Just take your un-American and garbage fascist trash stinking hide and dive in the sewer of a shit hole with tRump, his GQP seditious crime syndicate at war against humanity, with the immediate criminal family, resident and internal enemies from within, and tRump's un-America in-laws too, etc., and to reap what you have sown against humanity.
    no. the evirowackos, bankers, tech titans, deep state, and satanic bloodlines are the haters of humanity.

    sorry, you lose again.
    internet of bodies

    Morality is a set of attitudes and behaviors which facilitate voluntary, cooperative and mutually beneficial relationships. --Asshatzombie

    internationalist fascism: the belief that the interests of multinational corporations should be the sole focus of all national trade policies.

    Yaldabaoth (ignorance via the ego) is created when reason follows the outward senses.

  12. #39 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    104,652
    Thanks
    57,052
    Thanked 33,379 Times in 25,324 Posts
    Groans
    45,548
    Groaned 4,509 Times in 4,296 Posts
    Blog Entries
    58

    Default

    As Gustave Le Bo lamented: “The masses have never thirsted after truth. They turn aside from evidence that is not to their taste, preferring to deify error, if error seduces them. Whoever can supply them with illusions is easily their master; whoever attempts to destroy their illusions is always their victim.”

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Primavera For This Post:

    AssHatZombie (05-22-2022)

  14. #40 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2022
    Posts
    427
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 177 Times in 132 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tigerred59 View Post
    Why are conservative white americans willing to destroy this nation in order to maintain supremecy over others? These are the same whites who'll choke a mf to death if they shit on the american flag, who cling to the bible, who cherish their white linage and history, why then are they willing to trash this nation all in the name of Donald Trump?
    White men are the only legally discriminated against group in both the private and public sectors you retarded pos. Yes we cherish Jesus Christ and the history of western civilization which brought the world more advancement and unparalleled prosperity than any other civilization on the history of the world. A thankyou would be nice you ungrateful leech.

  15. #41 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2022
    Posts
    427
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 177 Times in 132 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NiftyNiblick View Post
    The Constitution gives these right-wing maniacs legitimate political power well in excess of their percentage of the population. It's right there in writing.

    Why do JPP liberals refuse to hold the founders accountable?
    If we relied on a popular vote why the hell would Montana or South Dakota remain in the union? What's the incentive? If you don't like the federalist system we set up feel free to get the fuck out.

  16. #42 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2022
    Posts
    427
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 177 Times in 132 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    Yeap


    They need to go back into hiding


    You can’t stop them from thinking their idiot ideas of racism



    But we sure can stomp their asses into the gutter and kick them back down into the sewer where they belong


    They should take warning and just climb their sick asses down in the sewer where they belong and stop bothering decent people
    Try it and we'll paint the streets with your blood you commie pos.

  17. #43 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    12,372
    Thanks
    1,319
    Thanked 5,081 Times in 3,781 Posts
    Groans
    23
    Groaned 594 Times in 562 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Dillon View Post
    Now now, yankee boy. You know there's something else that gives the crackers power far beyond their population numbers.

    Wait a minute, you want to hold the Founders accountable for what?

    Shutting your family out when they came here? No? STFU then.

    Setting up a system that has allowed your parents and you to live a better life than you would have had in your home country?

    I'm thinking you're getting a little too big for your britches, boy.
    Is your mom still alive, Miss Kitty?
    If you ever called me "boy" face-to-face, the woman would be in tears right now (assuming she gives/gave a fat fuck about you).
    You don't have a fucking clue who and what I am.

    On the internet, however, you're a brave motherfucker.
    Typical sissy cracker. You're mostly all the same. I putt my golf ball into holes narrower than your rectum.
    Patriotism is the last refuge of a a scoundrel. Samuel Johnson, 1775
    Religion....is the opiate of the people. Karl Marx, 1848
    I'm surrounded by stunads. Nifty Niblick, 2022

  18. #44 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    26,778
    Thanks
    15,296
    Thanked 7,641 Times in 6,268 Posts
    Groans
    492
    Groaned 294 Times in 289 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NiftyNiblick View Post
    Is your mom still alive, Miss Kitty?
    If you ever called me "boy" face-to-face, the woman would be in tears right now (assuming she gives/gave a fat fuck about you).
    You don't have a fucking clue who and what I am.

    On the internet, however, you're a brave motherfucker.
    Typical sissy cracker. You're mostly all the same. I putt my golf ball into holes narrower than your rectum.
    You couldn't land a significant blow on me on the best day of your life, motherfucker. And I hit a lot harder than you do.

    How many knockouts do you have? I got knockouts and double that of yoke outs to my name, boy.

    My God-given reflexes are better than a majority of peoples'. I also know a lot of other things outside of boxing that are very effective.

    I know how to bob and weave with the best of 'em.
    Last edited by Matt Dillon; 05-22-2022 at 08:31 AM.

  19. #45 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    12,372
    Thanks
    1,319
    Thanked 5,081 Times in 3,781 Posts
    Groans
    23
    Groaned 594 Times in 562 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FreeSpeech1789 View Post
    If we relied on a popular vote why the hell would Montana or South Dakota remain in the union? What's the incentive? If you don't like the federalist system we set up feel free to get the fuck out.
    "We" set up? Are you shitting me?

    The framers were dumb fucks to be sure, FS, but not nearly as dumb as you, I'm afraid.
    As for Montana and South Dakota, those remote hellholes should be territories, not states.
    Even if you're sane enough to vote when you arrive there, you certainly wouldn't be after being stuck there for a while.
    Patriotism is the last refuge of a a scoundrel. Samuel Johnson, 1775
    Religion....is the opiate of the people. Karl Marx, 1848
    I'm surrounded by stunads. Nifty Niblick, 2022

Similar Threads

  1. 46% of whites worry becoming a majority-minority nation
    By guno in forum General Politics Forum
    Replies: 146
    Last Post: 02-26-2020, 01:28 PM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-21-2019, 07:04 PM
  3. uh why are racists 99% conservative whites?
    By reagansghost in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 316
    Last Post: 09-09-2018, 01:07 PM
  4. 30 WAYS TO DESTROY A NATION: User's Guide - Gold Edition
    By signalmankenneth in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-21-2010, 05:28 AM
  5. Canada votes to maintain status as an independent nation
    By FUCK THE POLICE in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-15-2008, 04:12 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •