Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Why are conservative whites willing to destroy this nation to maintain supremecy?

1. #46 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,761 Times in 7,265 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,060 Times in 1,005 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Dillon View Post
    You couldn't land a significant blow on me on the best day of your life, motherfucker. And I hit a lot harder than you do.

How many knockouts do you have? I got knockouts and double that of yoke outs to my name, boy.

My God-given reflexes are better than a majority of peoples'.
    Just keep your bear happy and shut the fuck the fuck up, Missy Kitty.
    Every word you type screams "I am deficient and worthless!" I get embarrassed for you.
    Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel. Samuel Johnson, 1775
    Religion....is the opiate of the people. Karl Marx, 1848
    Freedom's just another word for nothin' left to lose. Kris Kristofferson, 1969

2. #47 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,447 Times in 7,737 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 509 Times in 502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NiftyNiblick View Post
    Just keep your bear happy and shut the fuck the fuck up, Missy Kitty.
    Every word you type screams "I am deficient and worthless!" I get embarrassed for you.
    How many knockouts, Shifty? How many people have you knocked out? I'll tell you mine: 8, and 7 were way bigger than me.

3 jaw and 5 temple. You-?

3. #48 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,614 Times in 10,679 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 617 Times in 606 Posts
    Blog Entries

No, breakdown lane, I did well on my SATs. Really, really well on the comprehension and well enough on the math.
    I'm from Boston. We go to school here. Maybe you've heard of some of them, but then again, it's you so maybe not.
    Big fucking deal.

I'm from Missouri, which BLOWS AWAY Massacusetts' avg. SAT scores, (1219-1184) and went to a school (Missouri School of Science and Technology, formerly U of Mo. at Rolla), that you couldn't even get into, much less, graduate from.

You're nothing more than another standard , leftist "ENGLISH/LIBERAL ARTS MAJOR" , IOW a dumbass
    who couldn't do the math necessary to get into a school like I attended.

MISSISSIPPI has higher avg. SAT scores than Massachusetts, twit.

ALL THE HIGHEST AVG.SAT STATES ARE IN WHAT YOU MORONS CALL "FLYOVER COUNTRY".

https://blog.prepscholar.com/average...te-most-recent

BTW the LOWEST AVERAGE SAT SCORES? DELAWARE...WHO DO WE KNOW FROM THERE?
    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..

De Oppresso Liber

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Grokmaster For This Post:

ExpressLane (05-22-2022), Matt Dillon (05-22-2022), Stone (05-22-2022)

5. #49 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,447 Times in 7,737 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 509 Times in 502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Grokmaster View Post
    Big fucking deal.

I'm from Missouri, which BLOWS AWAY Massacusetts' avg. SAT scores, (1219-1184) and went to a school (Missouri School of Science and Technology, formerly U of Mo. at Rolla), that you couldn't even get into, much less, graduate from.

Smart people in Boston send their kids to a certain FL school, many go there, it's a thing. I was accepted there and they courted me some.

But I knew I didn't have the money for that. That school is for deep-pocket money only.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Matt Dillon For This Post:

ExpressLane (05-22-2022)

7. #50 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I'm from Missouri...
    There are two and only two logical things to do if you're from Missouri.
    Leave or kill yourself if you can't leave.

Stan Musial was probably the last person to live a decent life in Missouri, but I doubt very much if he hung out with natives. He probably just stayed in his hotel.

Missouri? Mother of fucking Christ!

8. #51 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tigerred59 View Post
    Why are conservative white americans willing to destroy this nation in order to maintain supremecy over others? These are the same whites who'll choke a mf to death if they shit on the american flag, who cling to the bible, who cherish their white linage and history, why then are they willing to trash this nation all in the name of Donald Trump?
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

9. #52 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,454 Times in 9,909 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 867 Times in 825 Posts

Why are conservative white americans willing to destroy this nation in order to maintain supremecy over others? These are the same whites who'll choke a mf to death if they shit on the american flag, who cling to the bible, who cherish their white linage and history, why then are they willing to trash this nation all in the name of Donald Trump?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Stone For This Post:

ExpressLane (05-22-2022)

11. #53 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Stan Musial was probably the last person to live a decent life in Missouri, but I doubt very much if he hung out with natives. He probably just stayed in his hotel.

WHAT AN IGNORAMUS. IF YOU ARE AN ACTIVE OUTDOORS PERSON ,THERE ARE FEW STATES AS BEAUTIFUL FOR IT AS MISSOURI.

THE OZARK NATIONAL SCENIC RIVERWAYS ALONE BLOWS AWAY THE ENTIRE MASSIVELY POLLUTED STATE OF MASSACHUSETTS, AND THE FAR LOWER SAT AVERAGES THEY HAVE AS WELL, DUMBFUCK.

YOU'RE FROM THE DUMBASS STATE OF MASSACHUSETTS ,I'M FROM THE FAR MORE INTELLIGENT (AND BEAUTIFUL) STATE OF MISSOURI.

WHAT WE'VE LEARNED (FROM THE SATs YOU WERE SO ANXIOUS TO BRAG ABOUT) IS THAT YOU ARE NOWHERE NEAR AS INTELLIGENT AS YOU THINK YOU ARE, AND THAT I AM EVERY BIT AS INTELLIGENT AS I KNOW I AM.

CHOKE ON IT, BITCH.
    Last edited by Grokmaster; 05-22-2022 at 12:31 PM.
    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..

De Oppresso Liber

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Grokmaster For This Post:

ExpressLane (05-22-2022)

13. #54 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,968 Times in 14,555 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 949 Times in 933 Posts
    Blog Entries

tigerred59 is a racist. He should be shunned.
    IMPEACH 46 FOR TREASON
    Biden/Harris 2024
    IT'S A NO BRAINER!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExpressLane For This Post:

Grokmaster (05-22-2022), Stone (05-22-2022)

15. #55 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Big fucking deal.

You're nothing more than another standard , leftist "ENGLISH/LIBERAL ARTS MAJOR" , IOW a dumbass
    who couldn't do the math necessary to get into a school like I attended.

MISSISSIPPI has higher avg. SAT scores than Massachusetts, twit.

ALL THE HIGHEST AVG.SAT STATES ARE IN WHAT YOU MORONS CALL "FLYOVER COUNTRY".

Well we know he didn't bust the average.
    IMPEACH 46 FOR TREASON
    Biden/Harris 2024
    IT'S A NO BRAINER!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to ExpressLane For This Post:

Grokmaster (05-22-2022)

17. #56 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

In Mass. You just need to stand on the street and let another resident kill you. I guess you could consider that as a form of suicide
    IMPEACH 46 FOR TREASON
    Biden/Harris 2024
    IT'S A NO BRAINER!

18. #57 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ExpressLane View Post
    Well we know he didn't bust the average.

De Oppresso Liber

19. #58 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

WHAT AN IGNORAMUS. IF YOU ARE AN ACTIVE OUTDOORS PERSON ,THERE ARE FEW STATES AS BEAUTIFUL FOR IT AS MISSOURI.

THE OZARK NATIONAL SCENIC RIVERWAYS ALONE BLOWS AWAY THE ENTIRE MASSIVELY POLLUTED STATE OF MASSACHUSETTS, AND THE FAR LOWER SAT AVERAGES THEY HAVE AS WELL, DUMBFUCK.

YOU'RE FROM THE DUMBASS STATE OF MASSACHUSETTS ,I'M FROM THE FAR MORE INTELLIGENT (AND BEAUTIFUL) STATE OF MISSOURI.

WHAT WE'VE LEARNED (FROM THE SATs YOU WERE SO ANXIOUS TO BRAG ABOUT) IS THAT YOU ARE NOWHERE NEAR AS INTELLIGENT AS YOU THINK YOU ARE, AND THAT I AM EVERY BIT AS INTELLIGENT AS I KNOW I AM.

CHOKE ON IT, BITCH.
    Josh Hawley.

Roy Blunt.

You have actual sideshow freaks there.

And who can forget John Ashcroft? Mother of fucking Christ, what an asshole!

Missouri sucks. Middle America sucks. And you certainly suck.

I've wasted enough time with you.

Onto the ignore list you go.

20. #59 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,919 Times in 13,189 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 832 Times in 791 Posts

I dunno, maybe because the alternatives are so totally fucked up?

21. #60 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,597 Times in 1,937 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 661 Times in 608 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gemini104104 View Post
    Multiracial in America
    Proud, Diverse and Growing in Numbers

Multiracial in America
    Proud, Diverse and Growing in Numbers

Multiracial Americans are at the cutting edge of social and demographic change in the U.S.—young, proud, tolerant and growing at a rate three times as fast as the population as a whole.

While multiracial adults share some things in common, they cannot be easily categorized. Their experiences and attitudes differ significantly depending on the races that make up their background and how the world sees them. For example, multiracial adults with a black background—69% of whom say most people would view them as black or African American—have a set of experiences, attitudes and social interactions that are much more closely aligned with the black community. A different pattern emerges among multiracial Asian adults; biracial white and Asian adults feel more closely connected to whites than to Asians. Among biracial adults who are white and American Indian—the largest group of multiracial adults—ties to their Native American heritage are often faint: Only 22% say they have a lot in common with people in the U.S. who are American Indian, whereas 61% say they have a lot in common with whites.1

Estimating the Size of the Multiracial Population
    The U.S. Census Bureau finds that, in 2013, about 9 million Americans chose two or more racial categories when asked about their race.2 The Census Bureau first started allowing people to choose more than one racial category to describe themselves in 2000. Since then, the nation’s multiracial population has grown substantially. Between 2000 and 2010, the number of white and black biracial Americans more than doubled, while the population of adults with a white and Asian background increased by 87%. And during that decade, the nation elected as president Barack Obama—the son of a black father from Kenya and a white mother from Kansas.

The share of multiracial babies has risen from 1% in 1970 to 10% in 2013.3 And with interracial marriages also on the rise, demographers expect this rapid growth to continue, if not quicken, in the decades to come."
    https://www.pewresearch.org/social-t...al-in-america/

Minority Markets of the U.S. of A. have $3.9 Trillion Buying Power according to the University of Georgia:

Newswise — Every racial and ethnic minority group in America is making financial gains but not at equal rates, according to the latest Multicultural Economy Report from the University of Georgia.

The annual report calculates the consumer buying power—or total income after taxes—for minority markets in the U.S.: African-Americans, Asian-Americans, Hispanics and Native Americans. The Multicultural Economy Report is published by the Selig Center for Economic Growth, a unit of UGA’s Terry College of Business.

The sustained growth of the U.S. economy culminated in an estimated $14.8 trillion of buying power nationally in 2018, an increase of 100 percent since 2000 and 30 percent since 2010, with the biggest percentage gains occurring in minority markets.

The combined buying power of blacks, Asian-Americans and Native Americans is estimated to be $2.4 trillion, while the nation’s Hispanics command $1.5 trillion in spending power—larger than the GDP of Australia.

“The economic expansion has been quite good in recent years, and we’re still seeing the benefits of that for every group in America,” said Jeff Humphreys, Selig Center director and author of the report. “While minority markets are certainly enjoying more buying power than ever before, the rate of growth differs. We find the largest percentage increases in the Asian and Hispanic markets, followed by relatively slower rates of growth in the African-American and Native American populations. Whites comprise the largest share of the U.S. market, but have the slowest percentage rate of buying power growth.”

https://www.newswise.com/articles/mi...n-buying-power
    Also, instead of this exclusive black bullshit among dumbass bigots who fail to know their ass from a hole in the ground as it should be people of color of America who are descendants of diverse genealogies of America and including Native Americans.