Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dem Rep. Beatty blames White supremacy for Dallas Korean hair salon shooting,....

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,966 Times in 14,555 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 949 Times in 933 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default Dem Rep. Beatty blames White supremacy for Dallas Korean hair salon shooting,....

The chairwoman of the Congressional Black Caucus (CBC) blamed White supremacy for last week's shooting at a Dallas Korean hair salon, but the suspect charged with carrying out the attack is Black.

Rep. Joyce Beatty, D-Ohio, made the claim at a Thursday press conference outside the Capitol that saw House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., in attendance.

"On Monday, three people in a Korean-owned hair salon in Dallas were gunned by yet another White supremacy replacement theorist," Beatty said to the assembled crowd.

In addition to botching the date of the shooting, Beatty got a key detail wrong about the "White supremacy replacement theorist" charged with attacking the Dallas salon: the suspect is Black.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/rep...-suspect-black

=====================================

Its a hate crime. The dude hates Asian He is suspected of 3 other drive by shootings of Asian establishments. I wonder if Biden will come to Dallas and make another speech.
    IMPEACH 46 FOR TREASON
    Biden/Harris 2024
    IT'S A NO BRAINER!

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Its funny how fast they blame White Supremacists for something a Blackman did.
    IMPEACH 46 FOR TREASON
    Biden/Harris 2024
    IT'S A NO BRAINER!

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,761 Times in 17,091 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,342 Times in 2,261 Posts
    Blog Entries

The replacement theory is a white supremacist idea.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to AProudLefty For This Post:

martin (05-21-2022)

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,629 Times in 4,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,357 Times in 1,282 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hmm, racist feelings between Asian and black communities have been around for a long time....I don't see how some sheet wearing "replacement theory" is adopted by a black nutcase with an axe to grind. Me thinks the politico doth stretch a bit.
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

6. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,597 Times in 1,937 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 661 Times in 608 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ExpressLane View Post
    The chairwoman of the Congressional Black Caucus (CBC) blamed White supremacy for last week's shooting at a Dallas Korean hair salon, but the suspect charged with carrying out the attack is Black.

Rep. Joyce Beatty, D-Ohio, made the claim at a Thursday press conference outside the Capitol that saw House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., in attendance.

"On Monday, three people in a Korean-owned hair salon in Dallas were gunned by yet another White supremacy replacement theorist," Beatty said to the assembled crowd.

In addition to botching the date of the shooting, Beatty got a key detail wrong about the "White supremacy replacement theorist" charged with attacking the Dallas salon: the suspect is Black.

Its a hate crime. The dude hates Asian He is suspected of 3 other drive by shootings of Asian establishments. I wonder if Biden will come to Dallas and make another speech.
    For anyone to think they are supreme to others, demonstrates their subhuman, primitive and uncivilized form of ignorance, uneducated form of stupidity, and all else of a nature that violates the legacy of the how all elements of humanity evolved and supported Earthly progress from its origins going back over 1 million years. Also, these unGodly GOP/GQP and their tRump gutter mob were not on the Americas as a desecration even 1,000 years ago.
    Last edited by gemini104104; 05-20-2022 at 01:47 AM.

7. The Following User Groans At gemini104104 For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (05-21-2022)

8. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

"On Monday, three people in a Korean-owned hair salon in Dallas were gunned by yet another White supremacy replacement theorist," Beatty said to the assembled crowd. The shooter was a black guy. Beatty is a moron.
    IMPEACH 46 FOR TREASON
    Biden/Harris 2024
    IT'S A NO BRAINER!

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExpressLane For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (05-21-2022), Matt Dillon (05-20-2022)

10. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
    Hmm, racist feelings between Asian and black communities have been around for a long time....I don't see how some sheet wearing "replacement theory" is adopted by a black nutcase with an axe to grind. Me thinks the politico doth stretch a bit.
    Me thinks you didn't read Beatty's statement . Here it is for you . "On Monday, three people in a Korean-owned hair salon in Dallas were gunned by yet another White supremacy replacement theorist," Beatty said to the assembled crowd.
    IMPEACH 46 FOR TREASON
    Biden/Harris 2024
    IT'S A NO BRAINER!

11. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,503 Times in 27,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,565 Times in 18,156 Posts
    Blog Entries

12. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    So you didn’t listen to anything else she said?

Was she wrong about all those other racist incidents she mentioned?

No
    How come she called the black shooter a white supremacist and a replacement theorist . Sounds like she was lying to me. Why would I listen to anything else she had to say. You already know she has no problem lying to you.
    IMPEACH 46 FOR TREASON
    Biden/Harris 2024
    IT'S A NO BRAINER!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to ExpressLane For This Post:

Matt Dillon (05-20-2022)

14. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,413 Times in 16,403 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,433 Times in 1,355 Posts
    Blog Entries

Has she apologized?

15. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,447 Times in 7,737 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 509 Times in 502 Posts

Obviously Democrats have no problem spreading disinformation.

16. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,166 Times in 7,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,196 Times in 1,111 Posts

How come she called the black shooter a white supremacist and a replacement theorist . Sounds like she was lying to me. Why would I listen to anything else she had to say. You already know she has no problem lying to you.
    Hey idiot! Perhaps she was like you- who comes to the forum and mouths off about crimes and taking political and racial jabs- BEFORE THE FUCKING CRIMES ARE EVEN INVESTIGATED TO KNOW WHO DID WHAT!

You seem to always throw your racist comments out there before anyone knows shit!

As, I have always said- I'll just wait until the facts come out about the case"!

So don't come here and accuse her of doing the very same things you do on a daily basis here- YOU FUCKING HYPOCRITICAL RACIST SHIT-STIRRER!

17. The Following User Groans At Geeko Sportivo For This Awful Post:

18. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Geeko Sportivo View Post
    Hey idiot! Perhaps she was like you- who comes to the forum and mouths off about crimes and taking political and racial jabs- BEFORE THE FUCKING CRIMES ARE EVEN INVESTIGATED TO KNOW WHO DID WHAT!

You seem to always throw your racist comments out there before anyone knows shit!

As, I have always said- I'll just wait until the facts come out about the case"!

So don't come here and accuse her of doing the very same things you do on a daily basis here- YOU FUCKING HYPOCRITICAL RACIST SHIT-STIRRER!
    Hey moron I made another thread on this shooting a few days ago n I never mentioned the shooter’s race even once. I unlike this moronic Congresswoman didn’t blame any race. After reading the local stories on this I suspected it was a hate crime against Asians. Were you somehow involved should Beatty call you a White Supremist Are you afraid Asians will replace you? Why was Beatty so hot to blame it on white people. It’s because she is a racist like you apparently
    Last edited by ExpressLane; 05-20-2022 at 11:01 PM.
    IMPEACH 46 FOR TREASON
    Biden/Harris 2024
    IT'S A NO BRAINER!

19. The Following User Says Thank You to ExpressLane For This Post:

20. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,629 Times in 4,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,357 Times in 1,282 Posts
    Blog Entries

Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
    Me thinks you didn't read Beatty's statement . Here it is for you . "On Monday, three people in a Korean-owned hair salon in Dallas were gunned by yet another White supremacy replacement theorist," Beatty said to the assembled crowd.

Jeezus!

Umm, my last sentence is casting doubt on Beatty's declaration!
    Put on your socks and shoes, toddle down to your local high school and get a history or English lit teacher to explain it to you.
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

21. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
    Jeezus!

Umm, my last sentence is casting doubt on Beatty's declaration!
    Put on your socks and shoes, toddle down to your local high school and get a history or English lit teacher to explain it to you.
    I have read about it from other sources. Beatty said it. If you have proof otherwise by all means post it. Moron.

https

https://kcby.com/news/nation-world/o...y-jeremy-smith

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/n...n-shooting-but

https://news.yahoo.com/ohio-democrat...231523104.html
    Last edited by ExpressLane; 05-20-2022 at 10:58 PM.
    IMPEACH 46 FOR TREASON
    Biden/Harris 2024
    IT'S A NO BRAINER!