Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread: Dinesh D’Souza’s Vile Big Lie Documentary 2000 Mules Is Too Stupid Even for Fox

1. #91 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,785 Times in 17,104 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,344 Times in 2,263 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ExpressLane View Post
    The data is anonymous but you could very easily track the phone back to the owner's home. If you don't have location turned off you have no expectation of privacy. (legal term)
    Yes we have expectation of privacy. If they want to know your location, either you give them your permission or they get a warrant. I.e. nobody can find your address by your IP alone unless they obtain a warrant.

2. #92 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,184 Times in 14,718 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 952 Times in 936 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Yes we have expectation of privacy. If they want to know your location, either you give them your permission or they get a warrant. I.e. nobody can find your address by your IP alone unless they obtain a warrant.
    When the majority of people just agree to the terms and don't turn off the location feature the are giving up their 'expectation of privacy' legally. (again in the legal sense)
    IMPEACH 46 FOR TREASON
    Biden/Harris 2024
    IT'S A NO BRAINER!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ExpressLane For This Post:

Into the Night (05-21-2022)

4. #93 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

When the majority of people just agree to the terms and don't turn off the location feature the are giving up their 'expectation of privacy' legally. (again in the legal sense)
    For the companies to know your location, yes. You expect companies like Uber to respect your privacy and not to share your information to others, especially when they're selling them.

5. #94 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

They can track a specific device back to a location where it stays daily for several hours each night. (The owner's home) From there its easy to find out who owns the phone.
    IMPEACH 46 FOR TREASON
    Biden/Harris 2024
    IT'S A NO BRAINER!

6. #95 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

They can track a specific device back to a location where it stays daily for several hours each night. (The owner's home) From there its easy to find out who owns the phone.
    Who are "they"? The NSA?

7. #96 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Who are "they"? The NSA?
    "They" is anyone that has the geo tracking data which anyone can buy. You aren't very good at this are you?
    IMPEACH 46 FOR TREASON
    Biden/Harris 2024
    IT'S A NO BRAINER!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ExpressLane For This Post:

9. #97 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

"They" is anyone that has the geo tracking data which anyone can buy. You aren't very good at this are you?
    Are you talking about the NSA and DHS? Patriot Act? When ex-President Bush signed it, it was very controversial because people were worried that the government might intrude in their privacy.

10. #98 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Are you talking about the NSA and DHS? Patriot Act? When ex-President Bush signed it, it was very controversial because people were worried that the government might intrude in their privacy.
    Nope. I'm talking about geo data
    IMPEACH 46 FOR TREASON
    Biden/Harris 2024
    IT'S A NO BRAINER!

11. #99 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Nope. I'm talking about geo data
    Which they have to get permission or warrant for. If those data are used as statistics or aggregation research, that's a different story. Usually companies like Microsoft or Mozilla ask you if you are willing to give them permission to analyze your Internet and OS usage for statistics and research.

12. #100 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,733 Times in 4,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,366 Times in 1,291 Posts
    Blog Entries

D'Souza!?! Seriously?!?!

Another "intellectual" bigot who deludes himself into thinking that the people who consider his people just a bunch of "wogs" really accept him as an equal. Mind you, the nano- second the damned fool steps off the the MAGA mindset reservation, he'll find out REAL fast where he stands. He'll be kissing Trumps orange posterior for the rest of his life https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-44319709

and for the less enlightened

https://www.vox.com/2014/10/8/693671...ouza-explained
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

13. #101 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,367 Times in 6,038 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 602 Times in 566 Posts

ExcessLies: I bet you cannot find a quote of D'Sousa saying he does not have proof that geo locating is not accurate.

D'Souza: "But what I'm saying is I do show it. You're demanding video evidence when you know that there are whole states that took no video. There are other states that that took very partial video. There are other states that took video, but the camera is not even pointed at the drop box. So the absence, my inability to – if this had been done properly according to the election rules and there was video surveillance on all the drop boxes, I am firmly convinced that a mule going to ten different drop boxes would be seen on the video ten different times. But if only one of those drop boxes have video, you can't then fault me and say, 'Wait, why can't I see more video?' Because the states didn't take it."

Judge Juan M. Merchan wrote that Trump “appears to take the position that his situation and this case are unique and that the pre-trial publicity will never subside. However, this view does not align with reality.”

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Joe Capitalist For This Post:

AProudLefty (05-21-2022), christiefan915 (05-21-2022)

15. #102 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Capitalist View Post
    ExcessLies: I bet you cannot find a quote of D'Sousa saying he does not have proof that geo locating is not accurate.

D'Souza: "But what I'm saying is I do show it. You're demanding video evidence when you know that there are whole states that took no video. There are other states that that took very partial video. There are other states that took video, but the camera is not even pointed at the drop box. So the absence, my inability to – if this had been done properly according to the election rules and there was video surveillance on all the drop boxes, I am firmly convinced that a mule going to ten different drop boxes would be seen on the video ten different times. But if only one of those drop boxes have video, you can't then fault me and say, 'Wait, why can't I see more video?' Because the states didn't take it."
    You moron D'Sousa is talking about security cameras NOT THE ACCURACY OF GEO LOCATION. Are you really that stupid? Oh wait, that is a rhetorical question of course you are really that stupid. NOW show me a quote from D'Sousa where he says geo location is inaccurate. Of course I will understand if you can't.

Last edited by ExpressLane; 05-21-2022 at 06:45 AM.
    IMPEACH 46 FOR TREASON
    Biden/Harris 2024
    IT'S A NO BRAINER!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to ExpressLane For This Post:

17. #103 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,367 Times in 6,038 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 602 Times in 566 Posts

You moron D'Sousa is talking about security cameras NOT THE ACCURACY OF GEO LOCATION. Are you really that stupid? Oh wait, that is a rhetorical question of course you are really that stupid. NOW show me a quote from D'Sousa where he says geo location is inaccurate. Of course I will understand if you can't.
    I hope you really believe that all of this is true. I hope you really swallow that Trump will win in 2024. Or maybe you believe Trump will be reinstated before that. Whatever you believe, you're going to be severely disappointed and embarrassed you ever swallowed this bullshit.
    But I'll just sit back and laugh at you.
    The only reason D'Souza gets any air time is because of gullible morons like you who are willing to swallow his bullshit.
    Again, a month from now, nobody will be talking about this, except you. And the rest of us will be laughing.......at you.

BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!
    Judge Juan M. Merchan wrote that Trump “appears to take the position that his situation and this case are unique and that the pre-trial publicity will never subside. However, this view does not align with reality.”

18. #104 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
    D'Souza!?! Seriously?!?!

Another "intellectual" bigot who deludes himself into thinking that the people who consider his people just a bunch of "wogs" really accept him as an equal. Mind you, the nano- second the damned fool steps off the the MAGA mindset reservation, he'll find out REAL fast where he stands. He'll be kissing Trumps orange posterior for the rest of his life https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-44319709

and for the less enlightened

https://www.vox.com/2014/10/8/693671...ouza-explained
    Yes D'Sousa's case is very interesting. He did in fact contribute more money ,20 thousand dollars, to a candidate than allowed by law. The standard punishment has been the return of the money by the campaign and a fine of the contributor. No contributor has ever been jailed for doing what D'Sousa did. D'Sousa was wrong but he also was clearly targeted by the Obama administration and politically punished. But hey you are trying to smear D'Sousa instead of giving real criticism of the accuracy of his movie's information.
    IMPEACH 46 FOR TREASON
    Biden/Harris 2024
    IT'S A NO BRAINER!

19. #105 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Capitalist View Post
    I hope you really believe that all of this is true. I hope you really swallow that Trump will win in 2024. Or maybe you believe Trump will be reinstated before that. Whatever you believe, you're going to be severely disappointed and embarrassed you ever swallowed this bullshit.
    But I'll just sit back and laugh at you.
    The only reason D'Souza gets any air time is because of gullible morons like you who are willing to swallow his bullshit.
    Again, a month from now, nobody will be talking about this, except you. And the rest of us will be laughing.......at you.

BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!
    So you can't find a quote when D'Sousa says geo location is inaccurate. So why did you lie? are you so desperate that you just spew lies?
    IMPEACH 46 FOR TREASON
    Biden/Harris 2024
    IT'S A NO BRAINER!