Thread: Un-American and seditious so-called republican war against America and civilization.

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,597 Times in 1,937 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 661 Times in 608 Posts

Default Un-American and seditious so-called republican war against America and civilization.

Repukes with tRump and other seditious sources in the gutter have not given up on their war efforts against Democracy and anything else of a civilized nature on Earth who are incapable of either supporting or co-existing in a civilized society. Additionally, these insurrectionist and enemy combatant repukes who use idiots who they view as stupid, uneducated, easy to manipulate and rubbish as peasants to feed them with all that hate they love just to take their vote and soul to hell with them, and at giving their dumbasses the shaft:

The GOP is an anti-America party

I am a Democrat. Yet I have voted for Republicans. In fact, one of my sons ran for office as a Republican. My other son worked for Republicans in Congress and the Republican National Committee.

But I can’t stomach what has happened to the GOP in the last year. And I can’t understand why every American isn’t screaming about it.

How can anyone dismiss a violent attack on the U.S. Capitol as just “one day in January,” to quote former Vice President Mike Pence?

{mosads}Doesn’t it infuriate you to see so many Republicans make lying about the winner of the 2020 election a test of party loyalty?

This brings a story to mind.

Four years ago, I mentioned to the late Colin Powell, the former secretary of State, that a well-known conservative media figure had cursed at the mention of his name. The power player said Republicans made Powell rich and famous, and that he showed no loyalty by endorsing President Obama in the 2008 campaign.

Powell leaned into me and said it was “jerks like that” who caused the party to leave him.

Today, another strong conservative member of the GOP, Rep. Dan Crenshaw (Texas), offers a similar assessment. Crenshaw, speaking at a public event this month, described unnamed far-right GOP members of Congress as “grifters” and “performance artists.”

Crenshaw said the party’s commitment to public service has been replaced by media darlings who “know how to say slogans real well. They know how to recite the lines that they know our voters want to hear.”

If Crenshaw is right, the Republican Party’s problems are bigger than former President Trump. The problem is with voters willing to back Trump.

Those are people who value slogans more than the ability to govern the country."

https://thehill.com/opinion/campaign...america-party/

Buffalo mass shooting: Former Trump official says Republican rhetoric is directly fueling domestic terrorism

The only thing supreme about these mad dogs is being a supreme form of barbaric and subhuman savages. Glorifying these uncivilized and deranged savages with the term 'supreme' is subhuman within itself.

“I spent a decade working in counterterrorism. The rhetoric we are seeing from leaders of my party — the Republican Party — is *directly* fueling violence and a spike in domestic terrorism. This is not a partisan observation. This is a public safety warning,” wrote Mr Taylor, who previously rocketed to notoriety after revealing himself to be the author of an anonymous op-ed declaring himself part of a “resistance” inside Mr Trump’s administration."
    https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-b2079473.html
    Last edited by gemini104104; 05-18-2022 at 11:58 PM.

2. The Following User Groans At gemini104104 For This Awful Post:

Earl (05-19-2022)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to gemini104104 For This Post:

Frank Apisa (05-19-2022)

4. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,295 Times in 5,845 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 390 Times in 368 Posts

There are decaffeinated brands on the market, perhaps you should try one of them.
    Don't be afraid to see what you see

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Lightbringer For This Post:

Earl (05-19-2022)

6. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gemini104104 View Post
    Repukes with tRump and other seditious sources in the gutter have not given up on their war efforts against Democracy and anything else of a civilized nature on Earth who are incapable of either supporting or co-existing in a civilized society. Additionally, these insurrectionist and enemy combatant repukes who use idiots who they view as stupid, uneducated, easy to manipulate and rubbish as peasants to feed them with all that hate they love just to take their vote and soul to hell with them, and at giving their dumbasses the shaft:

The GOP is an anti-America party

I am a Democrat. Yet I have voted for Republicans. In fact, one of my sons ran for office as a Republican. My other son worked for Republicans in Congress and the Republican National Committee.

But I can’t stomach what has happened to the GOP in the last year. And I can’t understand why every American isn’t screaming about it.

How can anyone dismiss a violent attack on the U.S. Capitol as just “one day in January,” to quote former Vice President Mike Pence?

{mosads}Doesn’t it infuriate you to see so many Republicans make lying about the winner of the 2020 election a test of party loyalty?

This brings a story to mind.

Four years ago, I mentioned to the late Colin Powell, the former secretary of State, that a well-known conservative media figure had cursed at the mention of his name. The power player said Republicans made Powell rich and famous, and that he showed no loyalty by endorsing President Obama in the 2008 campaign.

Powell leaned into me and said it was “jerks like that” who caused the party to leave him.

Today, another strong conservative member of the GOP, Rep. Dan Crenshaw (Texas), offers a similar assessment. Crenshaw, speaking at a public event this month, described unnamed far-right GOP members of Congress as “grifters” and “performance artists.”

Crenshaw said the party’s commitment to public service has been replaced by media darlings who “know how to say slogans real well. They know how to recite the lines that they know our voters want to hear.”

If Crenshaw is right, the Republican Party’s problems are bigger than former President Trump. The problem is with voters willing to back Trump.

Those are people who value slogans more than the ability to govern the country."

https://thehill.com/opinion/campaign...america-party/

Buffalo mass shooting: Former Trump official says Republican rhetoric is directly fueling domestic terrorism

The only thing supreme about these mad dogs is being a supreme form of barbaric and subhuman savages. Glorifying these uncivilized and deranged savages with the term 'supreme' is subhuman within itself.

“I spent a decade working in counterterrorism. The rhetoric we are seeing from leaders of my party — the Republican Party — is *directly* fueling violence and a spike in domestic terrorism. This is not a partisan observation. This is a public safety warning,” wrote Mr Taylor, who previously rocketed to notoriety after revealing himself to be the author of an anonymous op-ed declaring himself part of a “resistance” inside Mr Trump’s administration."
    https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-b2079473.html
    Yep because Democrats haven't been bragging about creating a demographic shift from whites to POC through mass immigration and open borders in order to achieve perpetual power for decades.

7. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,029 Times in 12,559 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,401 Times in 1,345 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by FreeSpeech1789 View Post
    Yep because Democrats haven't been bragging about creating a demographic shift from whites to POC through mass immigration and open borders in order to achieve perpetual power for decades.
    They are mistaken in their certainty that Central and South Americans are reliable D voters (Asians as well for that matter) but listen to the glee that whites are a shrinking part of the population.

This is hate. This is sadism.
    This illegal illegitimate regime that runs America is at fault...not me.... they do not represent me and I have long objected to their crimes against humanity.