Page 12 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Can there be a proof of God?

1. #166 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 41 Times in 39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Translation: I can't explain myself.

No worries. It's good they allow you computer time so you can interact with the real world outside of your "home".
    Ironic that a coworker who didn't know what cognitive dissonance is had a work manager define it as stupid; where as Uncle Sam two faced Dutch explains it more like SCOTUS "one nation under God with equal justice under law" suicidal schizophrenic super egos Christiananality pedophilia Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate baptize thine eyes by urinations to steal & burn a National Archives purchased US Constitution to render their theft null & void just as McHeil's Navy Hospital US Constitution theft & arson on a cross to render their murder aforethought of a Navy doctor to render their theft of an old glory wrapped in plastic & presented by Eisenhower stored inside a hand scribed Israel old testament; which was burned as law of the land as proof of "man is God" making themselves legends in their own sociopsychopathilogical homicidal human farming minds remains as baptize thine eyes prior needing medical & hospital care before their assassination of JFK certainly makes malice aforethought proof of "serve the Pope or die"...in the 'real world'.

2. #167 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,594 Times in 51,906 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,506 Times in 2,463 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by saltydancin View Post
    Ironic that a coworker who didn't know what cognitive dissonance is had a work manager define it as stupid; where as Uncle Sam two faced Dutch explains it more like SCOTUS "one nation under God with equal justice under law" suicidal schizophrenic super egos Christiananality pedophilia Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate baptize thine eyes by urinations to steal & burn a National Archives purchased US Constitution to render their theft null & void just as McHeil's Navy Hospital US Constitution theft & arson on a cross to render their murder aforethought of a Navy doctor to render their theft of an old glory wrapped in plastic & presented by Eisenhower stored inside a hand scribed Israel old testament; which was burned as law of the land as proof of "man is God" making themselves legends in their own sociopsychopathilogical homicidal human farming minds remains as baptize thine eyes prior needing medical & hospital care before their assassination of JFK certainly makes malice aforethought proof of "serve the Pope or die"...in the 'real world'.
    The US needs better insane asylums.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

Mason Michaels (05-22-2022)

4. #168 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,601 Times in 9,273 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,405 Times in 1,371 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    I think fundamental physics and mathematics can give us glimpses into an ultimate truth, especially if one steps back and considers the metaphysical implications, and that's where I come down with team-Einstein.

In terms of traditional religion and living with a metaphysical moral vision, I have learned a lot from Christianity, Buddhism, Confucianism. It's helped me clarify, distill, and focus.
    You have Zero Faith.
    AM I, I AM's,AM I.
    What day is Michaelmas on?

5. #169 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I am way past the age of caring if people I don't know and have never met don't like my opinion.
    Keep the blinders on tight!
    AM I, I AM's,AM I.

6. #170 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Punctuation is your friend.
    AM I, I AM's,AM I.

7. #171 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,632 Times in 4,084 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,357 Times in 1,282 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BidenPresident View Post
    I never mentioned science.
    Never said you did.
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

8. #172 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

The US needs better insane asylums.
    You, those crooks on Capital Hill & bungling GI Joe Biden's "serve the Pope or die" in dire need of more effective methods of suicidal sociopsychopathilogical homicidal human farming as Russia's rootin' tootin' Putin's destruction of Ukraine; testing baby formula shortages for reductions in the gene pool certainly define this Christian Nation & it's "one nation under God with equal justice under law" Federal Lynching KKK churchstate diatribe in repetitive under color of law destruction of US Constitutions, old glorys & old testaments interpretation.

9. #173 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,279 Times in 27,090 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,975 Times in 2,692 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Mason View Post
    You have Zero Faith.
    I am probably one of the few genuine agnostics on the board because both militant atheists and Jihadist Holy Rollers get mad at my opinions in equal measure

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cypress For This Post:

Doc Dutch (05-23-2022), Taichiliberal (05-23-2022)

11. #174 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You, those crooks on Capital Hill & bungling GI Joe Biden's "serve the Pope or die" in dire need of more effective methods of suicidal sociopsychopathilogical homicidal human farming as Russia's rootin' tootin' Putin's destruction of Ukraine; testing baby formula shortages for reductions in the gene pool certainly define this Christian Nation & it's "one nation under God with equal justice under law" Federal Lynching KKK churchstate diatribe in repetitive under color of law destruction of US Constitutions, old glorys & old testaments interpretation.
    ^^^ needs to have meds reduced ^^^

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

Cypress (05-23-2022)

13. #175 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I am probably one of the few genuine agnostics on the board because both militant atheists and Jihadist Holy Rollers get mad at my opinions in equal measure
    An excellent means to measure it. Kudos!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

Cypress (05-23-2022)

15. #176 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,167 Times in 7,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,196 Times in 1,111 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    clearly there is no proof of lib'rul intelligence.......
    We are smart enough to know you and your kind are fucking hateful idiots!

16. #177 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,185 Times in 7,629 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,051 Times in 998 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Mason View Post
    You have Zero Faith.
    "Belief"...whether it is a "belief" that at least one god exists or "belief" that no gods exist...

...is nothing more than a blind guess about something that may well be unknowable.

"Faith"...is simply insisting that the blind guess IS correct...and demanding that people give it respect because it is your blind guess.
    ON HIS WORST DAY, JOE BIDEN IS A BETTER PRESIDENT THAN TRUMP WAS ON HIS BEST DAY!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Frank Apisa For This Post:

Taichiliberal (05-23-2022)

18. #178 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

^^^ needs to have meds reduced ^^^
    Still way beyond the pleasure principle suicidal super egos of that Christian Nation deepstate Mengele "Angel of Death" meds prescription business just as Russia's rootin' tootin' Putin's Orthodox Church relentless communism of Christianananality pedophilia "man is God" economics the SCOTUS supreme swastika Klues Klucks duh Klans up Uranus court relies on with Federal Lynching enforcement for fabricated misnomers & immaculate conceptions. Maybe SCOTUS & those crooks on Capital Hill of this Christian Nation should have reduced those thieving US Constitution - old glory - old testament arsonists as "one nation under God with equal justice under law" medication decades ago.
    Last edited by saltydancin; 05-23-2022 at 12:31 PM.

19. #179 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,632 Times in 4,084 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,357 Times in 1,282 Posts
    Blog Entries

There is the "faith" of religion that there is a God (or Gods) that create and control all things in the universe. Then there's the "faith" in the scientific method that will eventually figure out how all creation on Earth and the Universe actually works.

Never the twain shall meet, but maybe occasionally they should call each other on the telephone and have a nice chat.

Couldn't hurt.

During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

20. #180 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,989 Times in 11,516 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,459 Times in 2,200 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
    There is the "faith" of religion that there is a God (or Gods) that create and control all things in the universe. Then there's the "faith" in the scientific method that will eventually figure out how all creation on Earth and the Universe actually works.

Never the twain shall meet, but maybe occasionally they should call each other on the telephone and have a nice chat.

Couldn't hurt.

Or one could not wait for authorities in religion and science to tell them what to believe.