Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Should black criminals be shot to stop them.

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 29 Times in 29 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by fortify View Post
    I mean this as a last resort. If there is no other way to stop them, should they be shot and killed? I say yes. Why? Because the alternative is to let them go. No real law can exist if criminals are allowed to get away if they can.
    Completely unconstitutional, illegal and unethical.

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,726 Times in 4,159 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,366 Times in 1,291 Posts
    Blog Entries

I mean this as a last resort. If there is no other way to stop them, should they be shot and killed? I say yes. Why? Because the alternative is to let them go. No real law can exist if criminals are allowed to get away if they can.

Gendron, Rittenhouse....just recent examples of guys that would have been swiss cheese had they been black.

Using information from a national database compiled and maintained by The Washington Post, researchers found that victims identifying as Black, Indigenous, or People of Color (BIPOC), whether armed or unarmed, had significantly higher death rates compared with whites.

https://news.yale.edu/2020/10/27/rac...d-over-5-years
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Taichiliberal For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (05-23-2022)

4. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,931 Times in 5,908 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 444 Times in 424 Posts
    Blog Entries

I think that if you were to look you would find maintaining law and order to be a requirement of the government somewhere in the Constitution.
    then require it. see how simple it really is ?
    "Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything." Joseph Stalin
    The USA has lost WWIV to China with no other weapons but China Virus and some cash to buy democrats.

5. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ZenMode View Post
    Completely unconstitutional, illegal and unethical.
    Then you must be saying that enforcing the law is unconstitutional and unethical. I disagree.

6. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post

Gendron, Rittenhouse....just recent examples of guys that would have been swiss cheese had they been black.

Using information from a national database compiled and maintained by The Washington Post, researchers found that victims identifying as Black, Indigenous, or People of Color (BIPOC), whether armed or unarmed, had significantly higher death rates compared with whites.

B.S. If a black has a gun, the chances are far greater that they will and have used it.

7. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,973 Times in 32,288 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

I hope we get to shoot the white criminals too......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

8. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,973 Times in 32,288 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BidenPresident View Post
    You're a hate filled racist. Go fuck yourself.
    did you like him when he was posting lib'rul things?.......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

9. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

B.S. If a black has a gun, the chances are far greater that they will and have used it.
    As the reader can clearly see, when faced with FACTS that cannot be denied, our resident sheet wearer just pulls the pointy hood over his eyes and parrots his personal bigotry as if it's a fact outside of his warped mindset.

Fortify just wants a platform to squawk his crap ad nausea ... facts and logic be damned. Once exposing these POS for what they are, I leave them to stamp their widdle feet and scream louder as people just wave their hands in dismissal and walk away. Hmmm, maybe Fortify will be at the next Jan. 6th style insurrection...I'm sure Homeland Security is looking forward to it.

So long, chump.
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

10. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 28 Times in 28 Posts

I don't see how race matters here. If it's a guy running away with a can of soup, then shooting him would be a bit much.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to American Man For This Post:

Taichiliberal (05-23-2022)

12. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 28 Times in 28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post

About 20% of Americans killed by cops are black, despite the fact that blacks only make up 13% of the population. I wouldn't claim racism here, though, for two reasons. Pne is that cops are called to black neighborhoods three times more frequently than they are to white and Asian neighborhoods, and the other is that most gun murder is America is committed by black males against other black males. It makes sense that cops go into black neighborhoods with more apprehension just based on that statistic.

70% of those killed by cops are still young white guys, btw.

13. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by American Man View Post
    About 20% of Americans killed by cops are black, despite the fact that blacks only make up 13% of the population. I wouldn't claim racism here, though, for two reasons. Pne is that cops are called to black neighborhoods three times more frequently than they are to white and Asian neighborhoods, and the other is that most gun murder is America is committed by black males against other black males. It makes sense that cops go into black neighborhoods with more apprehension just based on that statistic.

70% of those killed by cops are still young white guys, btw.
    Know your history: black folk have more less been corralled into specific areas due to "red lining" and general racism when it comes to real estate and relocation. Just do a quick research into such things in the last 20 years to get my point. Now, if you're not a "videot" (someone who doesn't know or deal with anything past their own birthdays that they don't see on TV), you would know of the historic "white flight" to the suburbs throughout America in the 1960's. The areas fled were suddenly diminished in things like fresh food supermarkets, department stores, etc. The very institutions geared to protect apartment dwellers and home owners standard of living suddenly can't get funding. For decades, community leaders and local politicians have screamed for BETTER, more efficient policing and NOT the "occupying army" mentality you see today. Bottom line: compare any poor neighborhood with a dominant racial graphic to an opposite one and you get the same type of stats. Also, if you want to play the statistics game, do the math: what are the actual raw numbers of various crimes attributed to black people when placed against the actual raw population? Hint: less than 1% of the American black population are committing the crimes you're going on about. Now, when one points out that the majority of sex crimes against women in this country are committed by white men, the first thing jokers like you do is say, "well, we're the majority of the population so we fare better in comparison to blacks".

Small consolation to the victims...and very small consolation to the surviving family members of mass shooters (predominantly white) in the last 25 years. As for gun murders, do a little research into the phrase "iron pipeline" and see who votes against stopping such things.

As to your last sentence; source please?

My previous video link's content stands valid.
    Last edited by Taichiliberal; 05-23-2022 at 11:54 AM.

George Orwell

14. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,460 Times in 7,746 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 510 Times in 503 Posts

We were just talking about this yesterday, say 4 motherfuckers broke into the house at night and you shot 3 of them and wounded another.

Your ass is getting arrested, they're gonna take all your stuff..you're not guilty, but you'll be arrested and put in jail with felons for a while for sure.. you'll be exonerated, but if you want your stuff back, you have to ransom it back from the LEOs.

So you lost like half your life for defending yourself in your own home.

It's a fucked deal here. You're better off getting rid of the bodies than involving the law.

I hate to say that, but that's how it is. And fuck that 4th motherfucker too, he was with them. Kill him and dispose of them all.

The law didn't stop them, you did. Calling the law will complicate things to the max.

IMO, all the law does is fuck you.

I know it's different in other counties, but that's how it is here.
    Last edited by Matt Dillon; 05-22-2022 at 09:37 PM.

15. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 29 Times in 29 Posts

Then you must be saying that enforcing the law is unconstitutional and unethical. I disagree.
    Lethal force should be used when a life is threatened. Someone with their back turned, running from you, would have a very difficult threatening your life..... Unless they're Doc Holiday.

Public execution is not a an acceptable punishment for simply running from someone.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to ZenMode For This Post:

Taichiliberal (05-23-2022)

17. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,320 Times in 9,828 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 510 Times in 483 Posts
    Blog Entries

Depends on the crime and circumstances.

18. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,884 Times in 3,024 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 105 Times in 98 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BidenPresident View Post
    Trump should be shot.
    Trump should serve hard time in Levansworth for his crimes
    What day is Michaelmas on?
    When is the Mass on Michael?
    AM I ,I AM's,AM I