Thread: Madison Cawthorn, a contender for most unhinged Republican in Congress, loses.

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,597 Times in 1,937 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 661 Times in 608 Posts

Default Madison Cawthorn, a contender for most unhinged Republican in Congress, loses.

Madison Cawthorn, a contender for most unhinged Republican in Congress, loses after just one term."

I see that every once in a while, instead of dumping enemy combatant repukes on society to wage war against democracy and the moral compas of humanity, so-called republicans do something right at realizing their enemy combatant and tRump desecrated repukes are waging war on their own so-called constituents too. Also reversing the seditious nature of repukes gerrymandering districts to advance their war on democracy is a great and justified correction against the tRump sewer conspiring repuke enemy from within:

North Carolina Rep. Madison Cawthorn, whose various scandals, embarrassing videos, unhinged rhetoric, and run-ins with the law made him one of the most notorious Republicans in Congress during his short time in office, has lost his bid for a second term. State Sen. Chuck Edwards, who pitched himself as a dependable arch-conservative alternative to the shameless, attention-seeking incumbent, defeated Cawthorn in the Republican primary for North Carolina’s 11th District by a 34-32 margin.

Cawthorn’s tireless ability to humiliate his own party crescendoed in late March when he claimed on a podcast that an unidentified colleague had invited him to an "orgy" and that he'd witnessed prominent conservatives doing "a key bump of cocaine." That earned him a scolding from House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy, but Cawthorn’s real undoing may have been the widespread perception back home that he cared more about burnishing his own reputation on the national scene than about working for his district."

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/202...8aynD6xNuQbQzE

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gemini104104 For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (05-18-2022), Phantasmal (05-18-2022), ThatOwlWoman (05-18-2022)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,969 Times in 14,556 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 949 Times in 933 Posts
    Blog Entries

Good. The guy that beat him won't have baggage that the Dems could exploit.
    IMPEACH 46 FOR TREASON
    Biden/Harris 2024
    IT'S A NO BRAINER!

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,761 Times in 17,091 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,342 Times in 2,261 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ExpressLane View Post
    I see that you love cocaine fueled gay orgy parties.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AProudLefty For This Post:

gemini104104 (05-17-2022), Joe Capitalist (05-18-2022)

6. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,579 Times in 15,814 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,951 Times in 1,862 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    I see that you love cocaine fueled gay orgy parties.
    drop the gay part -im in

although I swore off cocaine after moving to Florida after going thru an ounce in 10 days
    It was like my nose is jammed up and it's running down my throat and im wondering when to take the next snort.
    frantic drug.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to anatta For This Post:

AProudLefty (05-17-2022)

8. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,761 Times in 17,091 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,342 Times in 2,261 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by anatta View Post
    drop the gay part -im in

although I swore off cocaine after moving to Florida after going thru an ounce in 10 days
    It was like my nose is jammed up and it's running down my throat and im wondering when to take the next snort.
    frantic drug.
    Oh yeah I've seen it in action. Not going to touch that shit.

9. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,579 Times in 15,814 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,951 Times in 1,862 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Oh yeah I've seen it in action. Not going to touch that shit.
    best not.. this was purple fish scale right off the boat with minimal cut

Now I know why it's called Peruvian Marching Powder

Fish Scale Cocaine – What You Need to Know
    https://www.mytimerecovery.com/fish-scale-cocaine/

10. The Following User Says Thank You to anatta For This Post:

AProudLefty (05-17-2022)

11. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,597 Times in 1,937 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 661 Times in 608 Posts

I also hope that chair this tyrant Cawthorn as a wheelchair bound, for a certain reason, and seditious disgrace on Congress will be disinfected or preferably replaced as to hot have his despicable residue to corrupt someone else.

12. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,856 Times in 8,415 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,290 Times in 2,172 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ExpressLane View Post
    You must be a spin doctor.
    Lock Him Up

13. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,525 Times in 52,742 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,657 Times in 4,376 Posts
    Blog Entries

"Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

14. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 62 Times in 55 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gemini104104 View Post
    Madison Cawthorn, a contender for most unhinged Republican in Congress, loses after just one term."

I see that every once in a while, instead of dumping enemy combatant repukes on society to wage war against democracy and the moral compas of humanity, so-called republicans do something right at realizing their enemy combatant and tRump desecrated repukes are waging war on their own so-called constituents too. Also reversing the seditious nature of repukes gerrymandering districts to advance their war on democracy is a great and justified correction against the tRump sewer conspiring repuke enemy from within:

North Carolina Rep. Madison Cawthorn, whose various scandals, embarrassing videos, unhinged rhetoric, and run-ins with the law made him one of the most notorious Republicans in Congress during his short time in office, has lost his bid for a second term. State Sen. Chuck Edwards, who pitched himself as a dependable arch-conservative alternative to the shameless, attention-seeking incumbent, defeated Cawthorn in the Republican primary for North Carolina’s 11th District by a 34-32 margin.

Cawthorn’s tireless ability to humiliate his own party crescendoed in late March when he claimed on a podcast that an unidentified colleague had invited him to an "orgy" and that he'd witnessed prominent conservatives doing "a key bump of cocaine." That earned him a scolding from House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy, but Cawthorn’s real undoing may have been the widespread perception back home that he cared more about burnishing his own reputation on the national scene than about working for his district."

Cawthorn is part of a new breed of Republicans who are genuinely stupid. In the past, most Republicans played stupid because they knew stupid people are their base and so they wanted to at least seem to be of that crowd. But they were actually bright and well-educated (albeit evil). DeSantis is a good example of that type. But now there's this new crop of Cawthorn/MTG/Boebert types, who are genuinely dumb people, not just feigning stupidity.

Take Cawthorne's famous misstep regarding his claim to have been invited to an orgy. Someone just feigning stupidity wouldn't have stepped into that minefield. He'd know not to put fellow Republicans at risk, that way, and he'd also have thought through the implications of claiming to have been invited to an orgy and then seeing cocaine being done there (the implication being that he accepted an orgy invitation).

The monster has gotten away from Frankenstein. After generations of convincing the imbeciles that GOP leaders were their people, the imbeciles have started to elect candidates who are actually fellow dummies. The GOP leadership has woken up to that and are trying to fight back. It'll be interesting to see if they succeed.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Mina For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (05-18-2022)

16. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,174 Times in 5,911 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 593 Times in 557 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gemini104104 View Post

MC isn't the most unhinged RepubliQan. That honor would go to MTGazpacho. Or maybe that radical Matt Gaetz. Or what about Lauren Boobert. And Paul Gosar is pretty nutty. And don't forget whacky Ted Cruz. And how can we not mention perv Jim Jordan. Or the first-pumping traitor Josh Hawley or looney Louie Gohmert.
    Republican Congressman Ken Buck:
    “We’re at a time in American politics, that I am not going to lie on behalf of my presidential candidate, on behalf of my party. And I’m very sad that others in my party have taken the position that, as long as we get the White House, it doesn’t really matter what we say,”

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Joe Capitalist For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (05-18-2022)