Thread: Republicans have only themselves to blame for unelectable ‘big lie’ candidates

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,989 Times in 11,516 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,459 Times in 2,200 Posts

Default Republicans have only themselves to blame for unelectable ‘big lie’ candidates

Republican leaders in Pennsylvania are freaking out about the possibility that GOP voters on Tuesday might nominate candidates whose election denialism could lead to defeat in November. If that happens, they have only their cowardice to blame.

Republican voters widely believe the myth that the 2020 election was stolen despite an utter lack of convincing evidence.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...le-candidates/

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 96 Times in 88 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BidenPresident View Post
    Republican leaders in Pennsylvania are freaking out about the possibility that GOP voters on Tuesday might nominate candidates whose election denialism could lead to defeat in November. If that happens, they have only their cowardice to blame.

Republican voters widely believe the myth that the 2020 election was stolen despite an utter lack of convincing evidence.

The GOP have absolutely no love for the idiots that support Trump and Trump nominee's, they do however thirst for power and the thirst supersedes common sense and decency. These brain dead loons no good and damn well, Trump lost and Biden won, but being honest requires a working brain cell that isn't corrupt

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,245 Times in 13,970 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,056 Times in 2,851 Posts

After having seeing the likes of Greene, Gaetz, Boehart, Johnson and the like, no Republican getting elected is surprising any more, keep in mind, as James Carville described it, Pennsylvania is Philly in the East, Pittsburgh in the West, and a whole lot of Alabama inbetween

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,245 Times in 2,336 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 162 Times in 151 Posts
    Blog Entries

More salient, Republican voters believe the REALITY that the U.S. economy is circling the drain, our enemies no longer respect or fear us, that there is a veritable invasion of illegal aliens crossing the border, and I want to mention gasoline prices separate from the overall economy because while it does play a large part in driving up the cost of everything, it directly effects the consumer every time we visit a gas station, not to mention my electric bill went up by about $15 bucks, so I guess I’m subsidizing a bunch of teslas now.

Oh yeah, yes, a significant number of us do believe the 2020 election was stolen, and even the handful that don’t believe it are not going to vote jackass or stay home just because of that.

I know nothing of mastriano, and the barnette woman seems like a jackass-concocted caricature of what they think a republican is. I wouldn’t be surprised if she was planted by you communazi fucks.
    “The Communist party must control the guns.”
    ― Mao Tse-tung

“Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything.”-Generally attributed to Uncle Joe Stalin

“Everything under heaven is in utter choas; the situation is excellent.”
    ― mao tse-tung

5. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,248 Times in 6,876 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,852 Times in 1,715 Posts

It's not quite a "flat earth" claim yet, but it's definitely an IQ test.

The Big Lie is moving further & further into fringe, nutter territory. As it should. The only reason anyone even talked about it is because a pathological liar pushed the idea. Because he doesn't like to lose.

6. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,977 Times in 32,292 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

isn't Pennsylvania the state of unconstitutional elections?......oh my, yes it is......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

7. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,597 Times in 1,937 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 661 Times in 608 Posts

The former grand republican party that worked with democrats for the benefit of U.S. society and humanity of the day has allowed Putin's bitch, in particular, tRump and his repuke cartel to destroy its soul and relationship with America to the point of waging war on Democracy and humanity at engaging domestic media sources and foreign media source such as Fox, in particular, at polluting the social conscious in order to promote domestic terrorism on society. This despicable and subhuman atrocity in their effort to wage war on democracy and destroy democracy from within, which would mean destroying the civilized nature of humanity on Earth.

8. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Never in my life have I prayed so hard for Trump candidates to win and win big all across the country...finally, TRUMP IS DOING SOMETHING GOOD FOR THE AMERICAN PPL.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to tigerred59 For This Post:

Tranquillus in Exile (05-18-2022)

10. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tranquillus in Exile View Post
    Cawthorn lost in NC. He conceded.

What, he didn't claim election fraud???!!!
    Dude made the biggest mistake of his political life.....SUCKIN UP TO THE GREEN BITCH....BEEN NICE, LOSER!!