Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Washington gas stations run out of gas, add extra digit in anticipation of $10 dollar

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,968 Times in 14,555 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 949 Times in 933 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    THey have been saying for years that they wanted massively increased pricing to drive people off of gas cars and to get less oil burned, to save the planet.

It has happened.
    IMPEACH 46 FOR TREASON
    Biden/Harris 2024
    IT'S A NO BRAINER!

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,916 Times in 6,548 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,882 Times in 1,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ExpressLane View Post
    Once again I asked specifically what our President did to raise gas prices. Obviously you cant answer.

3. The Following User Groans At floridafan For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (05-17-2022)

4. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,029 Times in 12,559 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,401 Times in 1,345 Posts
    Blog Entries

And oil companies have been told that they will be forced out of the oil business, and that if they want to survive the route is to become "green energy" companies. One of the consequences of this is that they will not build new refineries, and they skimp on maintenance of the ones we have.

All of this is being done without the consent of the people, because what the people want is irrelevant to the Revolution.

Certain calamity ahead....100%.
    This illegal illegitimate regime that runs America is at fault...not me.... they do not represent me and I have long objected to their crimes against humanity.

5. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    And oil companies have been told that they will be forced out of the oil business, and that if they want to survive the route is to become "green energy" companies. One of the consequences of this is that they will not build new refineries, and they skimp on maintenance of the ones we have.

All of this is being done without the consent of the people, because what the people want is irrelevant to the Revolution.

Certain calamity ahead....100%.
    Your post is all BS. Again what specifically did Biden do to raise prices??

6. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,168 Times in 7,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,196 Times in 1,111 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by volsrock View Post
    How is that possible?

* Government cancelling leases
    * Government hiking prices on leases
    * Government banning new leases on federal lands
    * Government forcing “ESG” onto corporate boards
    * Government screaming incessantly “we are going to destroy fossil fuel companies”
    * Government putting pressure on banks to not invest in fossil fuels
    * Obama’s Secretary of Energy telling us to expect $10 gasoline — a DECADE ago!
    * Universities not graduating petroleum engineers. Those who graduate probably have a 1.5 GPA. Kids going into “Studies” and “Intersectionality” and racism programs at the university instead of hard sciences and engineering.
    * Every “green” organization in the USA falling in lockstep with the government actions
    * Universities ending their endowment investments in fossil fuels.
    * Government endlessly subsidizing “green” energy that doesn’t work
    Duck Lips is off on another tangent AND WILD DUCK CHASE!

There are currently over 9.000 leases just sitting there- and the Oil companies holding them have not even acted on a one of them.

The government cancelled just 3 leases- and because there were no interest in acting on them from the Oil Companies that held the leases!

Keep our federal lands out of the hands of Oil Companies! Federal land was not obtained for oil companies to destroy!

Your other bulleted comments are fake news and misinformation that does not warrant a response!

7. The Following User Groans At Geeko Sportivo For This Awful Post:

8. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,968 Times in 14,555 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 949 Times in 933 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by floridafan View Post
    Please explain how Biden raised gas prices, or if you cant admit you are lying.
    In November 2021, the Environmental Protection Agency announced new regulations governing methane emissions from oil and gas production, transmission, storage, and distribution that would cost more than $1 billion a year.

Last spring, Biden signed a resolution that overturned Trump administration reforms to EPA oil and gas rules. This resolution will worsen energy poverty, reestablish burdensome regulations, and have a disproportionate impact on small businesses

One of Biden’s first actions after taking office was to halt new oil and gas leases on federal lands and waters, the Biden administration has delayed decisions on these leases — a move that results in higher energy costs for the most vulnerable consumers.

The administration canceled the Keystone XL pipeline and suspended oil and gas leases in the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge and New Mexico (despite opposition from the Navajo Nation). It also resurrected the “Waters of the United States” rule, which would increase barriers to energy projects.

The White House is pursuing new standards for particulate matter and ozone, likely tightening them to unachievable levels for much of the country and creating new barriers for energy project permits.

The president also has rescinded Endangered Species Act reforms, a move that will increase red tape and allow litigation to slow down energy projects.

More than one-quarter of the administration-backed Build Back Better agenda is pulled directly from the “Green New Deal.” The Build Back Better agenda includes new taxes on natural gas and home heating. It also includes new taxes on petroleum and manufacturing.
    IMPEACH 46 FOR TREASON
    Biden/Harris 2024
    IT'S A NO BRAINER!

9. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

In November 2021, the Environmental Protection Agency announced new regulations governing methane emissions from oil and gas production, transmission, storage, and distribution that would cost more than $1 billion a year.

Last spring, Biden signed a resolution that overturned Trump administration reforms to EPA oil and gas rules. This resolution will worsen energy poverty, reestablish burdensome regulations, and have a disproportionate impact on small businesses

One of Biden’s first actions after taking office was to halt new oil and gas leases on federal lands and waters, the Biden administration has delayed decisions on these leases — a move that results in higher energy costs for the most vulnerable consumers.

The administration canceled the Keystone XL pipeline and suspended oil and gas leases in the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge and New Mexico (despite opposition from the Navajo Nation). It also resurrected the “Waters of the United States” rule, which would increase barriers to energy projects.

The White House is pursuing new standards for particulate matter and ozone, likely tightening them to unachievable levels for much of the country and creating new barriers for energy project permits.

The president also has rescinded Endangered Species Act reforms, a move that will increase red tape and allow litigation to slow down energy projects.

More than one-quarter of the administration-backed Build Back Better agenda is pulled directly from the “Green New Deal.” The Build Back Better agenda includes new taxes on natural gas and home heating. It also includes new taxes on petroleum and manufacturing.
    Not a single thing has any affect on todays oil prices,

10. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,036 Times in 13,846 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,042 Times in 2,838 Posts

Washington gas stations run out of gas, add extra digit in anticipation of $10 dollar prices

A spokesperson at 76 confirmed to The Post Millennial that the gas pumps were reprogrammed to allocate for double-digit pricing.

Throughout eastern Washington, gas stations are running out of fuel. In the Tri-Cities (Kennewick, Pasco, and West Richland), customers are pulling up to pumps only to find notes that state the station is out of fuel

https://thepostmillennial.com/breaki...-dollar-prices

But, on the plus side: no rude tweets.
    Fake news put out by a documented propaganda Canadian site

NEXT

11. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,785 Times in 32,151 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Once again I asked specifically what our President did to raise gas prices. Obviously you cant answer.
    I answered......you ran.....
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

12. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    I answered......you ran.....
    I have no idea what your answer was , would you repeat it once again

13. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,168 Times in 7,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,196 Times in 1,111 Posts

Washington gas stations run out of gas, add extra digit in anticipation of $10 dollar prices

A spokesperson at 76 confirmed to The Post Millennial that the gas pumps were reprogrammed to allocate for double-digit pricing.

Throughout eastern Washington, gas stations are running out of fuel. In the Tri-Cities (Kennewick, Pasco, and West Richland), customers are pulling up to pumps only to find notes that state the station is out of fuel

https://thepostmillennial.com/breaki...-dollar-prices

But, on the plus side: no rude tweets.
    Duck Lips flapping his chops again! He is one Desperate TRUMPTARD to try and blame Biden for things that are not his fault.

The Colonial Pipeline is up and running after a six-day shutdown, but some gas stations in Washington, DC and parts of the Southeast are still struggling with shortages.
    In the nation's capital, about 81% of filling stations still don't have gasoline, according to GasBuddy, a platform that tracks fuel demand, prices and outages. The platform also indicated that 58% of North Carolina gas stations are out of gas and 48% of South Carolina stations have run dry.

The fuel pipeline, which is the largest in the US, is back in action after a cyber attack involving ransomware forced it to shut down May 7. The Colonial Pipeline spans more than 5,500 miles and transports about 45% of all the fuel consumed on the East Coast. It transports 2.5 million barrels per day of gasoline, diesel, jet fuel and home heating oil.

On Thursday, operators of the pipeline said they had made "substantial progress" in restarting the system, adding that fuel has begun flowing to most of the markets it serves.

Energy Secretary Jennifer Granholm said the successful restart of the 5,500-mile pipeline "should mean things will return to normal by the end of the weekend," but clearly, gas stations are still struggling with supply.

The pipeline flows at just 5 miles per hour, meaning it could take days or even weeks for gasoline, diesel and jet fuel to flow through to most places and replenish nearly empty storage facilities, analysts at energy company S&P Global Platts said.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/05/16/busin...-dc/index.html

14. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I have no idea what your answer was , would you repeat it once again
    do you promise to read it this time?.....
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

15. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    do you promise to read it this time?.....
    I cant read what you dont post

16. The Following User Groans At floridafan For This Awful Post:

17. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I cant read what you dont post
    https://nypost.com/2022/03/09/why-bi...ng-oil-prices/

don't run away again....

18. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries