Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 8th Graders Charged with Sexual Harassment for Misgendering

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Default 8th Graders Charged with Sexual Harassment for Misgendering

Wisconsin middle schoolers accused of sexual harassment for using wrong gender pronounsLawyer argues use of incorrect gender pronouns does not violate Title IX

By*Michael Lee*| Fox News

https://www.foxnews.com/us/middle-sc...ender-pronouns

So not only is this school transing the kids but they're compelling speech and trying to ruin the lives of children who won't affirm the delusions of their classmates.

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,258 Times in 51,660 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,506 Times in 2,463 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by FreeSpeech1789 View Post
    Wisconsin middle schoolers accused of sexual harassment for using wrong gender pronounsLawyer argues use of incorrect gender pronouns does not violate Title IX

So not only is this school transing the kids but they're compelling speech and trying to ruin the lives of children who won't affirm the delusions of their classmates.
    First, I support State's Rights...Wisconsin is free to make their own laws regarding schools and protecting students.

Second, all students should be protected from bullying and harassment.

Lastly, only a fucking moron thinks this will end up with the 14 year olds in Kiddie Jail.

From your link: "The KASD prohibits all forms of bullying and harassment in accordance with all laws, including Title IX, and will continue to support ALL students regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, creed, pregnancy, marital status, parental status, sexual orientation, sex (including transgender status, change of sex or gender identity), or physical, mental, emotional or learning disability ("Protected Classes") in any of its student programs and activities; this is consistent with school board policy."
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    First, I support State's Rights...Wisconsin is free to make their own laws regarding schools and protecting students.

There is no states right to compel speech moron.
    So you support compelled speech?

Lastly, only a fucking moron thinks this will end up with the 14 year olds in Kiddie Jail.
    Title 9 isn't a criminal code you dumb fuck, they are trying to get the kids expelled or otherwise punished within the school system.

From your link: "The KASD prohibits all forms of bullying and harassment in accordance with all laws, including Title IX, and will continue to support ALL students regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, creed, pregnancy, marital status, parental status, sexual orientation, sex (including transgender status, change of sex or gender identity), or physical, mental, emotional or learning disability ("Protected Classes") in any of its student programs and activities; this is consistent with school board policy."
    So you think students should be punished for not affirming the mental delusions of another student by actually using the correct pronoun?

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

There is no states right to compel speech moron.

So you support compelled speech?

Title 9 isn't a criminal code you dumb fuck, they are trying to get the kids expelled or punished within the school system.

So you think students should be punished for not affirming the mental delusions of another student by actually using the correct pronoun?
    Your Straw man argument indicates a lack of knowledge or simply desperation on your part.

Your assumptions are illogical, but an interesting insight into how your mind works. There is no compelled speech.

Again, a straw man argument.

No, but, again, your assumptions are both irrational and insightful.

5. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Your Straw man argument indicates a lack of knowledge or simply desperation on your part.

Your assumptions are illogical, but an interesting insight into how your mind works.

Again, a straw man argument.

No, but, again, your assumptions are both irrational and insightful.
    Forcing someone to use your preferred pronoun is compelled speech, you are arguing in favor of a non-existent state right to compel speech, obviously you don't even know what a strawman is.

6. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,845 Times in 14,483 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 940 Times in 924 Posts
    Blog Entries

Yep its shameful behavior of the school system.
    IMPEACH 46 FOR TREASON
    Biden/Harris 2024
    IT'S A NO BRAINER!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ExpressLane For This Post:

Hermes Thoth (05-17-2022)

8. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,092 Times in 9,629 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 500 Times in 474 Posts
    Blog Entries

how about free speech?

states are not free to violate rights set out in the constitution.

compelled speech isn't free speech.

your beliefs are retarded and malicious.

you suck as a person.

9. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Forcing someone to use your preferred pronoun is compelled speech, you are arguing in favor of a non-existent state right to compel speech, obviously you don't even know what a strawman is.
    All intelligent people know that I don't have to say anything. Ergo, not compelled speech.

Example; Let's say I habitually call you "Freecocksucker". You whine to the mods and I get a warning to use your chosen username.

Is that compelled speech? No, it is not since I'm not required to address you at all, Freecocksucker. I can remain silent or simply ignore you and all other free cocksuckers on JPP.

Quote Originally Posted by AssHatZombie View Post
    how about free speech?

states are not free to violate rights set out in the constitution.

compelled speech isn't free speech.

your beliefs are retarded and malicious.

you suck as a person.
    QED

10. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,486 Times in 10,512 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 578 Times in 535 Posts
    Blog Entries

Just so y'all know, my new pronouns are King/Master. Use them often.
    Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but rather we have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    - -- Aristotle

Believe nothing on the faith of traditions, even though they have been held in honor for many generations and in diverse places. Do not believe a thing because many people speak of it. Do not believe on the faith of the sages of the past. Do not believe what you yourself have imagined, persuading yourself that a God inspires you. Believe nothing on the sole authority of your masters and priests. After examination, believe what you yourself have tested and found to be reasonable, and conform your conduct thereto.
    - -- The Buddha

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    - -- Aristotle

11. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Damocles View Post
    Just so y'all know, my new pronouns are King/Master. Use them often.
    King of the Master Baiters?

12. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,486 Times in 10,512 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 578 Times in 535 Posts
    Blog Entries

King of the Master Baiters?
    That's a title, not my pronouns. Though it would be a fun Title, ay?

It's sexual harassment to misgender me, we know this because the OP article clearly says so. Do better!

Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but rather we have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    - -- Aristotle

Believe nothing on the faith of traditions, even though they have been held in honor for many generations and in diverse places. Do not believe a thing because many people speak of it. Do not believe on the faith of the sages of the past. Do not believe what you yourself have imagined, persuading yourself that a God inspires you. Believe nothing on the sole authority of your masters and priests. After examination, believe what you yourself have tested and found to be reasonable, and conform your conduct thereto.
    - -- The Buddha

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    - -- Aristotle

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Damocles For This Post:

Doc Dutch (05-17-2022)

14. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

All intelligent people know that I don't have to say anything. Ergo, not compelled speech.

Example; Let's say I habitually call you "Freecocksucker". You whine to the mods and I get a warning to use your chosen username.

Is that compelled speech? No, it is not since I'm not required to address you at all, Freecocksucker. I can remain silent or simply ignore you and all other free cocksuckers on JPP.

QED
    OK groomer,, classmates are going to have daily interactions with one another in which their name or gender pronoun will invariably be used so yes forcing someone to call a boy a girl or use their new name corresponding to their mental delusion and punishing them when they do not, is compelled speech, your comparison of using the actually correct pronoun to profane insults is laughable and only proves that you are not a serious person worthy of any consideration whatsoever.

15. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Damocles View Post
    That's a title, not my pronouns. Though it would be a fun Title, ay?

It's sexual harassment to misgender me, we know this because the OP article clearly says so. Do better!

At least in Wisconsin schools...or so it appears.

The school has a legal responsibility to protect their students from harassment. Since kids are involved, they are taking it more seriously than members of JPP do Rules #12C and #14. LOL

16. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

OK groomer,, classmates are going to have daily interactions with one another in which their name or gender pronoun will invariably be used so yes forcing someone to call a boy a girl or use their new name corresponding to their mental delusion and punishing them when they do not, is compelled speech, your comparison of using the actually correct pronoun to profane insults is laughable and only proves that you are not a serious person worthy of any consideration whatsoever.
    Are you familiar with rule 12B?

Freecocksucker; the fact you are posting replies to me indicates you do take me seriously. Most dumbasses like yourself simply ignore me.

The bottom line here is that your compelled speech argument is both lame and non-existent.

17. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Are you familiar with rule 12B?

Freecocksucker; the fact you are posting replies to me indicates you do take me seriously. Most dumbasses like yourself simply ignore me.

The bottom line here is that your compelled speech argument is both lame and non-existent.
    Forcing someone to use your preferred pronouns or use a new name to affirm your mental delusion and punishing those who refuse is compelled speech, your assertion that compelled silence is a viable alternative in a classroom setting is again laughable. The bottom line is that you have no argument whatsoever, "nuh uh" isn't a valid rebuttal dipshit.