Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Not even one in four Americans approve of how Joe Biden is handling cost of living

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,178 Times in 7,089 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,196 Times in 1,111 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    at least we agree Biden would take candy from babies....
    Only the biggest crybaby of all time- Donald Trump!

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,174 Times in 5,911 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 594 Times in 558 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ziggy View Post
    I'd still rather have Joe Biden as my president than Fat Dumb Donald.

Republican Congressman Ken Buck:
    “We’re at a time in American politics, that I am not going to lie on behalf of my presidential candidate, on behalf of my party. And I’m very sad that others in my party have taken the position that, as long as we get the White House, it doesn’t really matter what we say,”

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 96 Times in 88 Posts
    Blog Entries

Exactly what is it the american stupid want the old fuck to do??? Do he gather up the greedy jews on wall street and demand they lower costs? Do he demand truckers work 25 hours a day delivering goods to local industries? What is the hell do you want this old fuck to do??? We are coming off the worst pandemic in modern history, with 1 million dead and typical of this sorry ass nation, they want Yesterday back yesterday and the hell with the carnage the past administration left this nation in.

4. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,041 Times in 13,848 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,042 Times in 2,838 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ziggy View Post
    Interesting how the right is all into polls now, as I've said before, wait a day and there will be another poll, especially given that Biden is not up for reelection for close to two and half years

And if you want to got there, Biden's approval rating is around 42% ( https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ep...oval-7320.html) which is exactly where Trump was at this time in his Presidency (https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ep...oval-6179.html)

5. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,787 Times in 32,153 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Geeko Sportivo View Post
    Only the biggest crybaby of all time- Donald Trump!
    obviously if Biden supports women killing babies he has no problem stealing candy (or formula) from them.....
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

6. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by tigerred59 View Post
    Exactly what is it the american stupid want the old fuck to do??? Do he gather up the greedy jews on wall street and demand they lower costs? Do he demand truckers work 25 hours a day delivering goods to local industries? What is the hell do you want this old fuck to do??? We are coming off the worst pandemic in modern history, with 1 million dead and typical of this sorry ass nation, they want Yesterday back yesterday and the hell with the carnage the past administration left this nation in.
    Gretch the Wretch, Noisesome Newsom and Killer Coumo were not part of Trump's administration......if Biden wants things to get better he should put back the Trump policies he dropped in January, 2021.......they were doing great.....
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

7. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,041 Times in 13,848 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,042 Times in 2,838 Posts

Gretch the Wretch, Noisesome Newsom and Killer Coumo were not part of Trump's administration......if Biden wants things to get better he should put back the Trump policies he dropped in January, 2021.......they were doing great.....
    Right, gargling Lysol did the job, besides, he told Americans just the year before he had it all under control, would be gone by May

8. The Following User Says Thank You to archives For This Post:

tigerred59 (05-17-2022)

9. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    Right, gargling Lysol did the job,
    which blue state was he governor of?.....

10. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

LOLOL, Trump had a policy????????? LOLOLOL, that orange ass wipe didn't have shit. What effin policy other than disbaning OBama's regulation policies did that clown have? And because he had none, I'll close by saying Joe kept the tax cut for the rich in place and oddly enough that trickle down did work, wages got raised and the greedy bastards raised prices, thus inflation began

11. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    Right, gargling Lysol did the job, besides, he told Americans just the year before he had it all under control, would be gone by May
    Leave it to the brain dead americans to completely dismiss the disastrous pandemic that took 1000000 million lives to now want not only Trump back and the GOP back, but they want the good ol days of corruptions and bullshit to follow. Because jobs are still plentiful, ppl are still spending and Jews on WS are still greedy as hell

12. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

obviously if Biden supports women killing babies he has no problem stealing candy (or formula) from them.....
    Biden does not support abortions- He supports women's choice!

Biden has nothing to do with the shortage of Baby Formula!

And Biden does not steal candy from babies.

NOR DOES HE STEAL ELECTIONS- OR ATTEMPT TO STEAL THEM- OR OVERTURN THEM- OR LIE ABOUT THE RESULTS OF ELECTIONS- OR BRIBE STATE SECRETARIES OF STATES TO OVERTURN THE ELECTION RESULTS IN STATES. NOR DOES BIDEN RALLY TERRORISTS TO CREATE A COUP ATTEMPT TO OVERTHROW ELECTIONS.

I was the one who coined the phrase- IT WOULD BE "LIKE" stealing candy from a baby- If Trump and Biden are the nominations in the 2024 election- NOT BIDEN!

You are just trying to be a smart ass- and without being very smart!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Geeko Sportivo For This Post:

tigerred59 (05-17-2022)

14. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by tigerred59 View Post
    LOLOL, Trump had a policy????????? LOLOLOL, that orange ass wipe didn't have shit. What effin policy other than disbaning OBama's regulation policies did that clown have? And because he had none, I'll close by saying Joe kept the tax cut for the rich in place and oddly enough that trickle down did work, wages got raised and the greedy bastards raised prices, thus inflation began
    not my fault you're a fucking idiot.......regardless of how much you shout in blue.....

15. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

he supports women choosing to kill their children.....we've already covered that.....doesn't matter if you've 'coined' more than the feds.....its still inflationary......

16. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Biden has nothing to do with the shortage of Baby Formula!

And Biden does not steal candy from babies.

NOR DOES HE STEAL ELECTIONS- OR ATTEMPT TO STEAL THEM- OR OVERTURN THEM- OR LIE ABOUT THE RESULTS OF ELECTIONS- OR BRIBE STATE SECRETARIES OF STATES TO OVERTURN THE ELECTION RESULTS IN STATES. NOR DOES BIDEN RALLY TERRORISTS TO CREATE A COUP ATTEMPT TO OVERTHROW ELECTIONS.

I was the one who coined the phrase- IT WOULD BE "LIKE" stealing candy from a baby- If Trump and Biden are the nominations in the 2024 election- NOT BIDEN!

You are just trying to be a smart ass- and without being very smart!
    While the GOP and their brain dead supporters are all running around whining like the bitches they are, about the economy and Biden, their candidates, their ppl offer NOTHING. No plans, no solutions, no ideas on how to make their brain dead zombies lives better, just hatred, conspiracy bullshit and sloppin over Trump's nut sacs, that the GOP candidates in a nut shell

17. The Following User Says Thank You to tigerred59 For This Post:

Geeko Sportivo (05-17-2022)

18. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

he supports women choosing to kill their children.....we've already covered that.....doesn't matter if you've 'coined' more than the feds.....its still inflationary......
    Some women choose to abort their pregnancies- THAT DOES NOT MEAN THEY ARE KILLING BABIES OR CHILDREN!

Can you purchase life insurance for a fetus? NO! BECAUSE LIFE INSURANCE DOES NOT COVER FETUSES OR THE UNBORN!

GET IT?- UNBORN