Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: What led to the mass shooting in Buffalo.

1. #46 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,847 Times in 14,186 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,453 Times in 1,372 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by volsrock View Post
    If u are black

You are 8 times more likely to get popped by a black than I am
    Thankfully your kind is literally naturally dying off faster then spawning, good riddance to white christer trash like you
    “If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, we’d rather be alive and have the bad image.”

— Golda Meir

Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.

“If Hamas put down their weapons, there would be no more violence. If the Jews put down their weapons, there would be no Israel."

ברוך השם

2. #47 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,637 Times in 10,063 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,101 Times in 1,013 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by guno View Post
    Thankfully your kind is literally naturally dying off faster then spawning, good riddance to white christer trash like you
    just 13% of the population...fuck face...13%e
    And half that is in jail

3. #48 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,184 Times in 14,718 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 952 Times in 936 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by fortify View Post
    Most likely our anti-White society. Where no pro-White thing can be said. Especially at most forums. And look at TV commercials. Hardly ever do they show a White woman without showing a black guy somewhere. And vice versa. Even though blacks only make up 12.7 to 13.4% of the U.S. population. As for myself, about 98% of the time that I see a black guy out in public with a female, it is a white female. What is a proud White person to do with the cards stacked against them like that? Sometimes, a HERO steps forward and takes up the fight. Even if it is a fight that he can't win. I will show you some videos of what can be said and done. Speaking against Whites. They are only about a minute long. So look at them. It might help reveal some more of the motivation for what Payton Gendron did.

This first video is self explanatory.

https://www.100free.com/view?v=3521878238

This next video shows what I think are some black panthers.

https://www.100free.com/view?v=2681571519

This next video I had seen elsewhere. So I know that it shows a black guy beating a White guy in the head with a shovel. So, what does an assault with a deaqdly weapon get you? Well if you're black, just 10 days in jail. I had to record this video of a show called World's Dumbest. So you will have to overlook the comedic commentary.

https://www.100free.com/2751232621

This next video shows some cops investigating a shooting in a black neighborhood. The cops get attacked by blacks. Though there are a few other blacks who try to protect them. In the background you will also see a White TV reporter talking to some people. Some black walks up and punches her in the face. Knocking her to the ground.

https://www.100free.com/view?v=2309686386

This last video shows some religious zealots. The last are of a group that I think call themselves the black hebrew israelites. And they sure don't like White people.

https://www.100free.com/view?v=1840827944
    The kid is clearly mentally disturbed.
    IMPEACH 46 FOR TREASON
    Biden/Harris 2024
    IT'S A NO BRAINER!

4. #49 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,733 Times in 4,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,366 Times in 1,291 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by tigerred59 View Post
    Dude, corporate American purposely placed interracial commericals out there for white hatred to boil to the point of mass murder attempts....we are all being played by the greed of Jews on Wall Street. And no two willing partners are excused, black apes and lice mops...the perfect bare to bring white hatred to its knees!!No one race, ie black ppl worship you lice trolls more, especially these barbie licking negro men.
    Dude, corporate America in the persona of the advertisement arena live by the old theatre model....you put on a show that puts asses in the seats.

It's about the Benjamin's bubbe! The current advertising agencies and their respective clients realized that the couldn't keep ignoring a potential customer segment of the American population. So they acknowledge interracial, inter-faith, inter-class, inter-ethnic, gay, straight, married, shacked up....what's actually happening in America.

You don't like it? TFB, no one cares. If your personal love life ain't happening, that's YOUR problem. Most women regardless of race, creed or color don't like little sheet wearers like you who blame all your problems on someone else. Don't tell me you can't find a date at your cross burnings or clandestine alt-right meetings! If not, again that's YOUR PROBLEM, not the rest of the world.

The Advertising Agencies of America follow society...and right now society is not going to let POS like you run every aspect of their lives. You don't like it, MOVE TO ANOTHER COUNTRY. Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out!
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

5. The Following User Groans At Taichiliberal For This Awful Post:

fortify (05-20-2022)

6. #50 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,597 Times in 1,937 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 661 Times in 608 Posts

Most likely our anti-White society. Where no pro-White thing can be said. Especially at most forums. And look at TV commercials. Hardly ever do they show a White woman without showing a black guy somewhere. And vice versa. Even though blacks only make up 12.7 to 13.4% of the U.S. population. As for myself, about 98% of the time that I see a black guy out in public with a female, it is a white female. What is a proud White person to do with the cards stacked against them like that? Sometimes, a HERO steps forward and takes up the fight. Even if it is a fight that he can't win. I will show you some videos of what can be said and done. Speaking against Whites. They are only about a minute long. So look at them. It might help reveal some more of the motivation for what Payton Gendron did.

This next video I had seen elsewhere. So I know that it shows a black guy beating a White guy in the head with a shovel. So, what does an assault with a deaqdly weapon get you? Well if you're black, just 10 days in jail. I had to record this video of a show called World's Dumbest. So you will have to overlook the comedic commentary.

This next video shows some cops investigating a shooting in a black neighborhood. The cops get attacked by blacks. Though there are a few other blacks who try to protect them. In the background you will also see a White TV reporter talking to some people. Some black walks up and punches her in the face. Knocking her to the ground.

This last video shows some religious zealots. The last are of a group that I think call themselves the black hebrew israelites. And they sure don't like White people.

Basically, an act of counseling in the sewer among tRump and his sewer conspiring repukes, blue dogs and foreign enemy connections and of course at using Faux propaganda to promote domestic terrorist atrocity to wage war on American democracy and anything else of a civilized nature on Earth.

7. #51 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,115 Times in 12,640 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,444 Times in 1,388 Posts
    Blog Entries

Notice how we dont have the privoledge of reading his final rage.

This is abuse, our owners(Carlin) have no right.
    I choose my own words like the Americans of olden times........before this dystopia arrived.

DARK AGES SUCK!

8. #52 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 96 Times in 88 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
    Dude, corporate America in the persona of the advertisement arena live by the old theatre model....you put on a show that puts asses in the seats.

It's about the Benjamin's bubbe! The current advertising agencies and their respective clients realized that the couldn't keep ignoring a potential customer segment of the American population. So they acknowledge interracial, inter-faith, inter-class, inter-ethnic, gay, straight, married, shacked up....what's actually happening in America.

You don't like it? TFB, no one cares. If your personal love life ain't happening, that's YOUR problem. Most women regardless of race, creed or color don't like little sheet wearers like you who blame all your problems on someone else. Don't tell me you can't find a date at your cross burnings or clandestine alt-right meetings! If not, again that's YOUR PROBLEM, not the rest of the world.

The Advertising Agencies of America follow society...and right now society is not going to let POS like you run every aspect of their lives. You don't like it, MOVE TO ANOTHER COUNTRY. Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out!
    First off show me a negro in this country that ain't got a white woman in it and I'll show Trump on stage telling the truth for once. Listen, if you pay attention to what the F's going on, you'd know that I was simply responding to a comment. I could personally give a damn about effin commercials. Finally, you moron, stop thinking that Wall Street has somehow become socially aware, with all this interracial placement shit they're doing. Yeah, they're all about the dollar bill, but they're also aware of the social unrest we have in this country and stoking the balls of white boys and gals, is a way to keep you losers on edge, frustrated and worried about the changing demographics that's occuring....in short its to keep you brain dead lunatics focused on hate and violence, rather than blaming their greed for the inflation this nation is experiencing.

9. #53 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,242 Times in 10,706 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 579 Times in 563 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Dutch View Post
    Agreed. Shooting angry Trumpers should be a national pastime.
    Quote Originally Posted by BidenPresident View Post
    Only conclusion. Going to a Christian school causes you to be a mass murderer.

10. #54 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,077 Times in 7,507 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,104 Times in 1,049 Posts

What leads to these shootings is being American.

That's what Americans do--cap one another's asses.

Why is this painfully obvious fact so difficult for people to accept?
    Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel. Samuel Johnson, 1775
    Religion....is the opiate of the people. Karl Marx, 1848
    Freedom's just another word for nothin' left to lose. Kris Kristofferson, 1969

11. #55 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,405 Times in 9,440 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,894 Times in 1,783 Posts
    Blog Entries

Zeig Heil. Stormfront awaits you.

12. #56 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,676 Times in 14,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,136 Times in 1,080 Posts

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Minister of Truth For This Post:

Phantasmal (05-20-2022)

14. #57 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    You are wrong about the value of the ancient wisdom which we almost completely now ignore.

I didn't say anything against ancient wisdom. It's just that with the new set of problems overpopulation has brought on that didn't exist in the past, we need more updated wisdom.

15. #58 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Damocles View Post
    Holy carps! Every so often the racists pile in. You will not last long here. Just go somewhere else, please.
    Don't worry. I already intellectually spanked triggered for what he said.

16. #59 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,115 Times in 12,640 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,444 Times in 1,388 Posts
    Blog Entries

I didn't say anything against ancient wisdom. It's just that with the new set of problems overpopulation has brought on that didn't exist in the past, we need more updated wisdom.
    LIAR

I don't think wisdom that originated when there were fewer than a billion people on the planet fits well into a world where there are over 7 billion people on it.
    I choose my own words like the Americans of olden times........before this dystopia arrived.

DARK AGES SUCK!

17. #60 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by volsrock View Post
    just 13% of the population...fuck face...13%e
    And half that is in jail
    Goono is just trying to rattle your cage. You shouldn't fall for it. Just ignore the idiot.