Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: More bad news for Biden: More Americans are blaming him for the state of the economy

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,977 Times in 32,292 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Geeko Sportivo View Post
    Here comes crybaby No. 2 Postmodern troglodyte chiming in!

THE CRYING TOWELS ARE IN THE BATHROOM!
    why do all the lib'ruls run in fear from court decisions.......oh yeah, because they're all being decided against them.......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

2. The Following User Says Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

Earl (05-16-2022)

3. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,079 Times in 7,507 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,104 Times in 1,049 Posts

This was predictable when cowardly members of my party went the timid route with Biden instead of all in with Sanders or Warren.

The black church ladies of the south can fuck up the democratic nomination but not deliver their states in the general election.
    We have to leave them behind with the crackers whose asses they kiss and form our own blue state nation.
    Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel. Samuel Johnson, 1775
    Religion....is the opiate of the people. Karl Marx, 1848
    Freedom's just another word for nothin' left to lose. Kris Kristofferson, 1969

4. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,266 Times in 7,148 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,197 Times in 1,112 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    why do all the lib'ruls run in fear from court decisions.......oh yeah, because they're all being decided against them.......
    By a court that has been severely corrupted by DONALD ASS TRUMP!

5. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by NiftyNiblick View Post
    This was predictable when cowardly members of my party went the timid route with Biden instead of all in with Sanders or Warren.

The black church ladies of the south can fuck up the democratic nomination but not deliver their states in the general election.
    We have to leave them behind with the crackers whose asses they kiss and form our own blue state nation.
    The Democrat party is a Big-Tent party and all are welcome. We are very proud to welcome all minorities to help us lead our party, LGBTQ, Independents, Social Democrats, Conservatives Democrats, disgusted Republicans, and everyone else who believes in Freedom, Democracy, and Equality.

Bernie Sanders is a big help to our party, and he is a working partner who die-heartedly votes with us on every issue, and we certainly welcome all of his political fans.

But, Progressives and Social Democrats make up just 39% of our party, and Biden works diligently for their issues. But progressive issues and desires are hardest for us to push through Congress because of the filibuster and the Republican Senators who are basically obstructionists.

So back off Biden and his supporters, including myself, and take your frustrations out on the ones that are holding up ending the filibuster- Sinema and Manchin!

We do not want internal fighting in our party that is working hard to address everyone's issues.

We have to work together!

Thanks!
    Last edited by Geeko Sportivo; 05-15-2022 at 09:07 PM.

6. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Grokmaster View Post
    Looks like you're the one crying....
    No dude! I'm happier than a lizard with two dicks!

7. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Wow. Way to not address a single point made in the OP.

CNN WROTE THE ARTICLE...NOT ME.

Your ad hom limitation continues, we see.
    CNN just tells the news, events, Poll Results, and issues before us, and offers both sides of issues for the audience to form their own conclusions and opinions.

Your CNN story was preceded by one of your Butt-hurt rants that does not even deserve a response!

As for the CNN poll, I do not even have a problem with Joe Biden's low approval rating as I know the Progressive side of our party is not happy that they did not get all the Free shit they wanted, so they are giving Biden unfavorable low ratings- even though Biden is trying to work for the progressives too. It is Manchin and Sinema they should be upset with because they would get a lot of the things they wanted if it were not for the filibuster and Manchin and Sinema standing in the way! SO their anger at Biden is really not understandable and is a bit like biting off their own nose to spite their face. The True Biden supporters are not blaming Biden for any of his policies as they know Biden is not responsible for the PANDEMIC caused inflation and shortages of goods on the shelf- or the war in the Ukraine.

The reason why this does not bother me, is because most of the progressives who are still sour about Bernie not getting the nomination didn't even vote for Biden anyway- BUT THEY DIDN'T VOTE FOR TRUMP EITHER- THEY JUST DIDN'T VOTE! But nothing prevents them from participating in the approval polls of Biden and giving him unfavorable ratings just for spite. For some BERNIE BOTS it's either Bernie or nothing!

But the ones who did vote for Biden, and intend to vote again in the Mid-Terms, still HATE DONALD TRUMP with a passion, and will still be voting for Democrats on every ticket- even though they are giving Biden unfavorable reviews currently.

SO, your pipe dream of Democrats turning on Biden and voting for TRUMPTARDS is a lost cause- IRREGARDLESS TO ANY POLL YOU ARE WATCHING!
    Last edited by Geeko Sportivo; 05-15-2022 at 09:51 PM.

8. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,597 Times in 1,937 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 661 Times in 608 Posts

And the hits just keep on coming; blaming Covid, Putin ,the GOP for the failures of his own policies is apparently only working with the Left Drones; the majority of Americans aren't buying the bullshit anymore.

NO ONE GIVES A SHIT ABOUT JAN 06, BUT THE DEMIDIOTS THINK IT'S "THE BIG ISSUE".

More bad news for Biden: More Americans are blaming him for the state of the econom
    y

(CNN)Sometimes understanding political opinion is complicated. For example, electoral observers will be trying to comprehend the rise of Donald Trump in American politics for years to come.

The story of public opinion ahead of the 2022 midterms, on other hand, is, at this point, an easy one to understand: "It's the economy, stupid," and unless the economy improves, President Joe Biden and the Democrats are in major trouble.
    Take a look at our latest CNN poll conducted by SSRS. The No. 1 issue is the economy, and nothing else is even close. Half of all respondents (50%) said it was the most important issue. The next closest was the war between Russia and Ukraine at 14%.

~ A year ago, 54% of Americans said the economy was good. Just 45% said it was bad.
    Today, 23% say it is good, and a super majority of 77% believe it is bad. You'd have to go back a little over 10 years to find as many Americans saying the economy was in as bad shape.
    Another way to see this change in action is to look at our CNN poll from November, which had the economy as the top issue, but only 36% of Americans put it at the top of their list. Whenever you see an issue jump in importance by 14 points in a relatively short period of time, you know it's at the forefront of the American psyche.
    But something else has also happened that speaks to the toxicity of the issue politically: the blame game.

~ Biden's approval rating is at 41%, with a disapproval rating of 59%, according to our CNN poll.

~But what's different today is that a clear majority (55%) of Americans, according to our latest poll, believe Biden's economic policies have worsened the shape of the economy.

~ Unfortunately for Biden and the Democrats, the problem is getting worse. In December, 45% believed Biden's policies had worsened things. You could imagine a universe in which that percentage was survivable politically. But when 50% think the economy is the top issue and 55% think your policies have made things worse, that's very difficult to overcome.
    This shouldn't be a surprise. An ABC News/Washington Post poll released last weekend found that 50% of US adults said Republicans were better able to handle the economy. Thirty-six percent said the same about Democrats.

~And with the worst inflation in 40 years, it will be difficult to displace the economy as the top issue. Given how poorly Biden and the Democrats are polling on the issue, that's very good news for Republicans and very bad news for the Democrats.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/05/05/polit...ame/index.html

You are so full of crap; it would not be a surprise if you turned into a trolling turd. Now consider some facts versus your intense and gutter trolling fiction:

The American economy and The ‘Biden Boom’ at recovering from the lawlessly hacked in tRump economic atrocity on the national and global economies:

With President Biden, Since he took office, more than 6.6 million jobs have been created, 467,000 in January of 2022 – far more than the slight gain or possible loss of up to 300,000 jobs that was expected, Biden said in remarks at the White House.

"You can't remember another year when so many people went to work in this country. There's a reason. It never happened," Biden said. "History has been made here," he added, driving home his point. "It's the strongest economic growth this country has seen in nearly 40 years."

That was cause for celebration among Democrats and Biden supporters. It was treated as an asterisk by Republicans who contend that inflation and supply-chain issues are the real economic issues for average Americans."
    https://www.usnews.com/news/politics...further-review

America’s employers extended a streak of robust hiring in March, adding 431,000 jobs in a sign of the economy’s resilience in the face of a still-destructive pandemic, Russia’s war against Ukraine and the highest inflation in 40 years.

The government’s report showed that last month’s job growth helped shrink the unemployment rate to 3.6 percent. That’s the lowest rate since the pandemic erupted two years ago and just above the half-century low of 3.5 percent that was reached two years ago."

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/economy...ch-jobs-report

Additionally, at dealing with the deplorable influence tRump created at causing a COVID dilemma inflation and its impact on the global economy that he and his un-American staff from a sewer created and left it all for Present Biden to deal with after the unobstructed majority gave the Putin concubine tRump and his un-American staff the 2020 boot!

Inflation Shows a Slight Dip in April
    The monthly drop is the first positive reading on inflation since the pandemic and war in Ukraine drove prices higher.
    https://www.usnews.com/news/economy/...t-dip-in-april
    Last edited by gemini104104; 05-16-2022 at 02:09 AM.

9. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

By a court that has been severely corrupted by DONALD ASS TRUMP!
    I can see why you would think that.........and get a warm fuzzy feeling everytime you say it......
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

10. The Following User Says Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

Into the Night (05-18-2022)

11. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

No dude! I'm happier than a lizard with two dicks!
    one in each ear......

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

Earl (05-16-2022), Matt Dillon (05-18-2022)

13. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,686 Times in 17,937 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,248 Times in 3,052 Posts
    Blog Entries

And the hits just keep on coming; blaming Covid, Putin ,the GOP for the failures of his own policies is apparently only working with the Left Drones; the majority of Americans aren't buying the bullshit anymore.

More bad news for Biden: More Americans are blaming him for the state of the econom
    y

(CNN)Sometimes understanding political opinion is complicated. For example, electoral observers will be trying to comprehend the rise of Donald Trump in American politics for years to come.

The story of public opinion ahead of the 2022 midterms, on other hand, is, at this point, an easy one to understand: "It's the economy, stupid," and unless the economy improves, President Joe Biden and the Democrats are in major trouble.
    Take a look at our latest CNN poll conducted by SSRS. The No. 1 issue is the economy, and nothing else is even close. Half of all respondents (50%) said it was the most important issue. The next closest was the war between Russia and Ukraine at 14%.

~ A year ago, 54% of Americans said the economy was good. Just 45% said it was bad.
    Today, 23% say it is good, and a super majority of 77% believe it is bad. You'd have to go back a little over 10 years to find as many Americans saying the economy was in as bad shape.
    Another way to see this change in action is to look at our CNN poll from November, which had the economy as the top issue, but only 36% of Americans put it at the top of their list. Whenever you see an issue jump in importance by 14 points in a relatively short period of time, you know it's at the forefront of the American psyche.
    But something else has also happened that speaks to the toxicity of the issue politically: the blame game.

~ Biden's approval rating is at 41%, with a disapproval rating of 59%, according to our CNN poll.

~But what's different today is that a clear majority (55%) of Americans, according to our latest poll, believe Biden's economic policies have worsened the shape of the economy.

~ Unfortunately for Biden and the Democrats, the problem is getting worse. In December, 45% believed Biden's policies had worsened things. You could imagine a universe in which that percentage was survivable politically. But when 50% think the economy is the top issue and 55% think your policies have made things worse, that's very difficult to overcome.
    This shouldn't be a surprise. An ABC News/Washington Post poll released last weekend found that 50% of US adults said Republicans were better able to handle the economy. Thirty-six percent said the same about Democrats.

~And with the worst inflation in 40 years, it will be difficult to displace the economy as the top issue. Given how poorly Biden and the Democrats are polling on the issue, that's very good news for Republicans and very bad news for the Democrats.

Indeed.

Great post.

14. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

No baby food formula...except for illegals.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Earl For This Post:

Into the Night (05-18-2022)

16. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Eighty percent of Americans believe we are on the wrong track.

17. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,485 Times in 52,488 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,514 Times in 2,471 Posts
    Blog Entries

Disagreed about 1/6 as the Buffalo shooting is sure to point out.

Agreed most are concerned about the economy. This only enhances the strategy that Biden should resign after January next year and let Harris take over with a good VP.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

18. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Indeed!

19. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 62 Times in 55 Posts

y

In 2021, the economy created more jobs than in any year in US history.... by a large margin. And that aggressive job creation has continued each month of 2022. 2021 was also the strongest year for economic growth in almost four decades, and we actually managed to lower the deficit even as we grew the economy that way. Do I blame Biden for that? I suppose so.