Thread: 10 killed in racially motivated shooting at Buffalo grocery store

1. #181 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,426 Times in 5,873 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 6,484 Times in 6,228 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    LOL No worries, Ms. Moon, but thanks for all the info.
    But what about your ' bet ' Kaffer-Kicker ?
    You've saddled yourself .

Haw, haw.......................................haw.
    " First they came for the journalists...
    We don't know what happened after that . "

Maria Ressa.

2. #182 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,607 Times in 10,570 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 578 Times in 535 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by tigerred59 View Post
    Listen don't nobody give a rats fuck about black ppl, not even blacks. That's why I don't understand why black ppl are on the cross hairs of white supremist. If they just hold out for a little patience, negro's will do what they haven't been able to do for the last 200 plus years, is kill off the entire race.
    I predict you will have a short lifespan on this website. Racist morons tend to think the rules do not apply to them.
    Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but rather we have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    - -- Aristotle

Believe nothing on the faith of traditions, even though they have been held in honor for many generations and in diverse places. Do not believe a thing because many people speak of it. Do not believe on the faith of the sages of the past. Do not believe what you yourself have imagined, persuading yourself that a God inspires you. Believe nothing on the sole authority of your masters and priests. After examination, believe what you yourself have tested and found to be reasonable, and conform your conduct thereto.
    - -- The Buddha

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    - -- Aristotle

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Damocles For This Post:

Doc Dutch (05-17-2022), Taichiliberal (05-17-2022)

4. #183 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,327 Times in 52,381 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,513 Times in 2,470 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by moon View Post
    But what about your ' bet ' Kaffer-Kicker ?
    You've saddled yourself .

Haw, haw.......................................haw.
    Is the bet on or not, Ms. Moon?
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

5. #184 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Damocles View Post
    I predict you will have a short lifespan on this website. Racist morons tend to think the rules do not apply to them.
    My instinct tells me Tigger is a sock for another member; probably an elderly, single Euro-American male. "Her" posts reek of Poe's Law...not to mention she's exactly how an older African-American female is stereotyped by racist elderly Euro-American males on JPP.

Listen don't nobody give a rats fuck about black ppl, not even blacks. That's why I don't understand why black ppl are on the cross hairs of white supremist. If they just hold out for a little patience, negro's will do what they haven't been able to do for the last 200 plus years, is kill off the entire race.
    QED

6. #185 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Is the bet on or not, Ms. Moon?
    Quit prevaricating, dumbass and get on with it.
    First though- what's a 12b ? In your own words.

Haw, haw..................................haw.

Maria Ressa.

7. #186 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

My instinct tells me Tigger is a sock for another member; probably an elderly, single Euro-American male. "Her" posts reek of Poe's Law...not to mention she's exactly how an older African-American female is stereotyped by racist elderly Euro-American males on JPP.

Haw, haw, haw, haw.....................haw, haw, haw, haw..................................haw, haw, haw........................haw, haw. Haw.

" My instinct "

Haw, haw, haw, haw, haw...................................haw, haw, ..haw...................................haw.

Maria Ressa.

8. #187 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quit prevaricating, dumbass and get on with it.
    First though- what's a 12b ? In your own words.

Haw, haw..................................haw.
    Why my own words? It's posted in the rules...which you've already violated once: https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...ard!&p=2#post2
    12(b) - No sexual comments relating to minors. With the exception of news articles or a mature discussion involving stats, how it effects people etc. We especially DO NOT want ANY mention in ANY context about suggesting encounters with another member and a child, or with yourself and another poster's child, nor any mention of kids of members being sexually assaulted, sexually molested, raped, members being called pedophiles, suggesting members may have been molested as a kid, having vague references to any of the former, having a "clever" play on words with a wink and a nod that might suggest any of the former, any slight references, WE WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH ANY OF IT. Do not try to approach the line to test us to see what one can get away with, if you approach the line, chances are you will not receive the benefit of the doubt.

For the bet, the loser would publicly accuse the winner of raping a child...in detail as written by the winner in PM.

9. #188 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Why my own words? It's posted in the rules...which you've already violated once: https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...ard!&p=2#post2
    12(b) - No sexual comments relating to minors. With the exception of news articles or a mature discussion involving stats, how it effects people etc. We especially DO NOT want ANY mention in ANY context about suggesting encounters with another member and a child, or with yourself and another poster's child, nor any mention of kids of members being sexually assaulted, sexually molested, raped, members being called pedophiles, suggesting members may have been molested as a kid, having vague references to any of the former, having a "clever" play on words with a wink and a nod that might suggest any of the former, any slight references, WE WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH ANY OF IT. Do not try to approach the line to test us to see what one can get away with, if you approach the line, chances are you will not receive the benefit of the doubt.

For the bet, the loser would publicly accuse the winner of raping a child...in detail as written by the winner in PM.
    You're a sick asshole- as anybody here can see. Ask around if there's anybody else that wants to share weird PMs with you, you sick fuck.

Also- I have never been banned for a 12b. Whichever mod added that to my account was having a laugh.
    If there was ever a ban I wasn't here to serve it- so shove your accusation up your Jewish caveman's ass.

Haw, haw................................haw.

Maria Ressa.

10. #189 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You're a sick asshole- as anybody here can see. Ask around if there's anybody else that wants to share weird PMs with you, you sick fuck.

Also- I have never been banned for a 12b. Whichever mod added that to my account was having a laugh.
    If there was ever a ban I wasn't here to serve it- so shove your accusation up your Jewish caveman's ass.

Haw, haw................................haw.
    "Sick" is a relative term. Since "asshole" is actually part of my title, how can I disagree there, Ms. Moon? On the contrary, lots of people share information with me via PM. It's a great resource.

Since you're a well known liar, I'll believe the evidence over terrorist cocksuckers.

11. #190 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

"Sick" is a relative term. Since "asshole" is actually part of my title, how can I disagree there, Ms. Moon? On the contrary, lots of people share information with me via PM. It's a great resource.

You're a danger to the community, you weirdo.

Maria Ressa.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to moon For This Post:

Matt Dillon (05-18-2022)

13. #191 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You're a danger to the community, you weirdo.
    Why do you think so, Ms. Moon?

14. #192 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,717 Times in 4,154 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,364 Times in 1,289 Posts
    Blog Entries

Save it for the next cross burning, bunky. Gerdon gave the world a birds eye view as to just how sick and twisted folk like you really are. 200 miles from a predominantly white, comfortable middle class community to kill old black people just doing food shopping. Yeah, you guys are real tough.
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

15. #193 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 96 Times in 88 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
    Save it for the next cross burning, bunky. Gerdon gave the world a birds eye view as to just how sick and twisted folk like you really are. 200 miles from a predominantly white, comfortable middle class community to kill old black people just doing food shopping. Yeah, you guys are real tough.
    Listen, I'm disgusted by what happened to those ppl, but I'm more disgusted with a race of young black men and women who kill each other for WHAT??????? They got the cops killing them, racist white ppl killing them and instead of uniting for a better cause, they themselves kill each other. Nobody dreads the summer in black communities more than black ppl and now with the KKK on the prowl, we now got these mf's to look for.

16. #194 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,317 Times in 1,687 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 416 Times in 383 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by volsrock View Post
    Shooter is from Biden supporting land!
    What an imbecile, the guy was inspired by the right.

Republicans and the conservative media ecosystem have to answer for the blood on their hands.
    Either through innuendo or direct statements, they continue to promote the white supremacist “great replacement theory” which has yet again radicalized a terrorist to commit violence against people of color. And they should be held accountable for their role in it.
    https://www.thedailybeast.com/republ...heory-violence
    Tucker Carlson at Fox News, who uses his prime-time slot to wink and nod at every racist in the land, to signal his solidarity with them, to show them how to couch their views in language that stops just shy of explicit racism.
    https://www.nj.com/opinion/2022/05/c...res-moran.html
    Replacement" theory began in white supremacist circles, but has since moved more mainstream on the political right in this country and among many Republicans, explicitly or implicitly.
    https://www.npr.org/2022/05/17/10992...olitical-right
    When Payton Gendron began shooting Black patrons at the Tops Grocery on Saturday afternoon, he wasn’t just fitted in cosplay military attire and armed with a semi-automatic weapon, he was also armed with the mainstreamed philosophies of the neo-fascist Republican Party.
    https://www.thedailybeast.com/the-ri...falo-terrorist
    Federal security agencies have increasingly sounded the alarm on white supremacists and other far-right-wing extremists as a "significant domestic terrorism threat."
    https://abcnews.go.com/US/experts-qu...ry?id=84748865
    Most extreme violence comes from the political right.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2022/05/17/b...?partner=IFTTT
    Tucker Carlson, has pushed the concept of replacement theory in more than 400 of his shows – and has arguably done more than anyone in the US to popularize the racist conspiracy.
    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...acement-theory
    Tucker Carlson's talking points or Laura Ingraham's talking points have become mainstream Republican politicians talking points.
    https://www.npr.org/2022/05/17/10992...its-mainstream

Anyone who actually thinks this mass murder was anything but right wing and inspired by right-wing lies is a complete fucking idiot.

17. #195 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,317 Times in 1,687 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 416 Times in 383 Posts

Listen, I'm disgusted by what happened to those ppl, but I'm more disgusted with a race of young black men and women who kill each other for WHAT??????? They got the cops killing them, racist white ppl killing them and instead of uniting for a better cause, they themselves kill each other. Nobody dreads the summer in black communities more than black ppl and now with the KKK on the prowl, we now got these mf's to look for.
    The thread is about a right-wing conspiracy convincing a racist white kid to go kill a bunch of black people. It has nothing to do with your babbling.