Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Are Republicans worthy of being true American citizens?

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 96 Times in 88 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default Are Republicans worthy of being true American citizens?

The GOP has no respect for the rule of law, no respect for DC officers who protect them, no respect for women and women's right, no respect for children once born, no respect for the president unless its one of theirs and they have no real love for this country or its citizens, unless they're white and racist. Why the good ppl of this country put them in positions of power, just blows the mind.

2. The Following 2 Users Groan At tigerred59 For This Awful Post:

Earl (05-15-2022), Matt Dillon (05-15-2022)

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tigerred59 For This Post:

Frank Apisa (05-16-2022), Geeko Sportivo (05-18-2022), Guno צְבִי (05-14-2022), LurchAddams (05-15-2022)

4. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,647 Times in 7,180 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,049 Times in 995 Posts

Republicans are devolved mutants. In that they've devolved to sub-human status, human rights should not apply to them.
    My avatar is far more entitled to rights than right wing troglodytes can reasonably claim to be. She's a much higher life form than those cretinous miscreants.
    She's got better teeth as well.
    Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel. Samuel Johnson, 1775
    Religion....is the opiate of the people. Karl Marx, 1848
    Freedom's just another word for nothin' left to lose. Kris Kristofferson, 1969

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to NiftyNiblick For This Post:

Frank Apisa (05-16-2022), Guno צְבִי (05-14-2022), LurchAddams (05-15-2022), tigerred59 (05-16-2022)

6. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tigerred59 View Post
    The GOP has no respect for the rule of law, no respect for DC officers who protect them, no respect for women and women's right, no respect for children once born, no respect for the president unless its one of theirs and they have no real love for this country or its citizens, unless they're white and racist. Why the good ppl of this country put them in positions of power, just blows the mind.
    You're confused and have republicans and democrats confused with each other
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

7. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,370 Times in 9,419 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,894 Times in 1,783 Posts
    Blog Entries

The answer is yes. Where we are failing is in holding their heroes accountable. That would shut them up.

8. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,535 Times in 17,827 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,236 Times in 3,040 Posts
    Blog Entries

Biden approval holds underwater as nearly 80% of registered ...
    https://www.foxnews.com › politics › biden-approval-und...
    3 days ago — President Joe Biden's approval rating continues to slip, with the vast majority of Americans saying the country is not on the right track.

9. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,821 Times in 6,534 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 536 Times in 513 Posts
    Blog Entries

We are already 2 countries. We are a country now where you can be a law-abiding citizen when you get health care, but if you cross the Louisiana border, you're a murderer. It's almost funny but it's so very sad. There are about to be no more pro sports in any red state, all businesses who wish to remain a going concern will have to pull out of the red states and with their limited tax dollars the red states can shut down all public education and teach everyone how to be a good, racist bigot.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LurchAddams For This Post:

Frank Apisa (05-16-2022), Guno צְבִי (05-15-2022)

11. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,535 Times in 17,827 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,236 Times in 3,040 Posts
    Blog Entries

LurchAddams

Verified User
    This message is hidden because LurchAddams is on your ignore list.

12. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Oh, what a pussy. Earl has me on ignore. Grow up, douche.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to LurchAddams For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (05-15-2022)

14. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,441 Times in 7,731 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 509 Times in 502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LurchAddams View Post
    We are already 2 countries. We are a country now where you can be a law-abiding citizen when you get health care, but if you cross the Louisiana border, you're a murderer. It's almost funny but it's so very sad. There are about to be no more pro sports in any red state, all businesses who wish to remain a going concern will have to pull out of the red states and with their limited tax dollars the red states can shut down all public education and teach everyone how to be a good, racist bigot.
    Yikes; That's a whole lot of dumbass to be taking in at once.

OP is not the real tigerred59. Some weirdo trying to imitate tigerred59. Probably a white dude.

The imposter's OP isn't triggered up enough is one reason I claim that.

It doesn't exude the trademark cramping and raving and quart breath like the ol' real triggered59 does.

15. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,151 Times in 5,893 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 591 Times in 555 Posts

It's hard to claim you love America when you hate half of the Americans that live in it.
    Republican Congressman Ken Buck:
    “We’re at a time in American politics, that I am not going to lie on behalf of my presidential candidate, on behalf of my party. And I’m very sad that others in my party have taken the position that, as long as we get the White House, it doesn’t really matter what we say,”

16. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,441 Times in 7,731 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 509 Times in 502 Posts

Idk who the fuck you are, but IF it was the real tiggered59, it would go like this:

"GODDAMN WHITE REPUBLICANS AIN'T WORTH A SHIT! THOSE STUPID MF'S GOT NO RESPECT FOR THE LAW, NO RESPECT FOR WOMEN, NO LOVE FOR THE CHILDRENS,

AND NO RESPECT FOR ANY DAMN THING, NOT EVEN THEY OWN DAMN SELVES! BUNCHA DAMN WHITE RACIST MOTHERFUCKERS AND THEIR MOPS!

IF YOU VOTE FOR REPUBLICANS YOU'RE A GODDAMN STUPID F*N IDIOT! BUNCHA DUMBASS CRACKAS!"

NOW I GOTTA GO SMOKE ME SOMETHING TO CALM DOWN."
    Last edited by Matt Dillon; 05-15-2022 at 09:03 AM.

17. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Dillon View Post
    Yikes; That's a whole lot of dumbass to be taking in at once.

OP is not the real tigerred59. Some weirdo trying to imitate tigerred59. Probably a white dude.

The imposter's OP isn't triggered up enough is one reason I claim that.

It doesn't exude the trademark cramping and raving and quart breath like the ol' real triggered59 does.
    Dude. Put it down and wait 10 min until you post next time. Holy cow this is some redneck gibberish!

18. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Dillon View Post
    Idk who the fuck you are, but IF it was the real tiggered59, it would go like this:

"GODDAMN WHITE REPUBLICANS AIN'T WORTH A SHIT! THOSE STUPID MF'S GOT NO RESPECT FOR THE LAW, NO RESPECT FOR WOMEN, NO LOVE FOR THE CHILDRENS,

AND NO RESPECT FOR ANY DAMN THING, NOT EVEN THEY OWN DAMN SELVES! BUNCHA DAMN WHITE RACIST MOTHERFUCKERS AND THEIR MOPS!

IF YOU VOTE FOR REPUBLICANS YOU'RE A GODDAMN STUPID F*N IDIOT! BUNCHA DUMBASS CRACKAS!"

NOW I GOTTA GO SMOKE ME SOMETHING TO CALM DOWN."
    LOLOL, dude, I just got kicked off of the Huff post...AGAIN and I am trying my best to temper my responses. I so gotdamn sick of ppl and their damn hurt effin feelings, so thanx for bringing me back....LOLOLOLOLO

19. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LurchAddams View Post
    Dude. Put it down and wait 10 min until you post next time. Holy cow this is some redneck gibberish!
    Damn, can a bitch get a break? I just went through 6 months of being this cotton candy liberal on the HUFF post, not cursing, being really down with the liberal losers over there and I still get kicked the F off again. I am the original Tiger and unlike some ppl here, I've grown up a bit...still hate but like I always say, I'm a equal opportunity hater.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to tigerred59 For This Post:

LurchAddams (05-16-2022)

21. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Capitalist View Post
    It's hard to claim you love America when you hate half of the Americans that live in it.
    How in the fuck do you love a political race of brain dead yahoo's, ie conservatives when all the F they do is hate on you??? I'm not God, or Mother Theresa, I'm a 63 year old black woman living a damn country where white ppl can not get pass the fact black and brown ppl want rights too. I am a 10 year Naval veteran, I've more than served my country, can you claim the same? Trump's GOP and his supporters are nothing but dog shit stuck on the bottom of a shoe where the smell just won't go away.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to tigerred59 For This Post:

Joe Capitalist (05-16-2022)