Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How could anyone say she didnít own him?

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,088 Times in 6,380 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 367 Times in 345 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    Projection
    not at all.

that's a common criticism of her.

she sucks.
    internet of bodies

Morality is a set of attitudes and behaviors which facilitate voluntary, cooperative and mutually beneficial relationships. --Asshatzombie

internationalist fascism: the belief that the interests of multinational corporations should be the sole focus of all national trade policies.

Yaldabaoth (ignorance via the ego) is created when reason follows the outward senses.

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 44,828 Times in 28,216 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,723 Times in 4,372 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AssHatZombie View Post
    not at all.

that's a common criticism of her.

she sucks.
    So it is projection
    "Unvaccinated people are potential variant factories," Dr. William Schaffner, a professor in the Division of Infectious Diseases at Vanderbilt University Medical Center,

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,088 Times in 6,380 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 367 Times in 345 Posts
    Blog Entries

cheerleading for a press secretary.

thats what you have to do when all your elected people suck so bad I guess.
    internet of bodies

Morality is a set of attitudes and behaviors which facilitate voluntary, cooperative and mutually beneficial relationships. --Asshatzombie

internationalist fascism: the belief that the interests of multinational corporations should be the sole focus of all national trade policies.

Yaldabaoth (ignorance via the ego) is created when reason follows the outward senses.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AssHatZombie For This Post:

Matt Dillon (05-14-2022), PostmodernProphet (05-14-2022)

5. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,969 Times in 12,082 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,801 Times in 1,740 Posts

Black Cat Lives Matter

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Dillon View Post
    No. Disney does not account for that much of the tourism here.

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    The right of citizens to have arms is essential to a community being able to form a militia.

Quote Originally Posted by ExpressLane View Post
    Elon knows pissing off half of your customers is a bad business model.

6. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 45 Times in 44 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    Ah, no, when she has to add such as “your out of context again Peter,” or, “you are not paying attention Peter,” Doocey isn’t giving her “deference,” she is pulling the rug out from beneath his question, she was just too quick and prepared for his gotcha attempt

(1) "Raggedy Anne" (Jen Psaki) is a "Women's Studies" Major, so straight away we know that in terms of intellect, she is not really the sharpest tool in the kit.

(2) Like any woman who is indoctrinated with leftist/feminist "Women's Studies" crap, Raggedy Anne has a sharp, rather nasty, and bitter, MOCKING demeanor and
    rhetorical tone. She's a "LEMON" that's what lesbian call themselves (that doesn't mean that I think Jenn Psaki is a lemon, BTW).

(3) "Raggedy Anne" was often evasive and circumloquory in handling difficult questions. She also "passed the buck too much". I mean she offen copped out by saying ( for example, when it came to difficult questions. For example she wouldn't provide a straight response regarding that craven Jew rat, Attorney General, Merrick Garland. and criticisms of his disgraceful DOJ order. Jenn, can you tell us why the Attorney General is siccing the FBI onto moms and dads who are merely voicing their complaints at School Board Meetings. He clearly suspects these school moms may well be domestic terrorist/White Supremacistss. What's your take on all of this? Jenn Psaki: "Well, naturally, I can't speak for Attorney General Garland, so I think thaat passed your query onto the DOJ they might ba able to help you with this query.Jenn Psaki also lied - A LOT - and was also caught lying A LOT !.

(4) The Biden Administration is the biggest political clusterfuck I have ever seen in my life. A room ful of conscientious journalists could have torn her to shreds during any
    given White House Press Conference. Because the countless disasterous policy blunders and other outrageous political scandals that Biden is (officially) responsi ble for
    are INDEFENSIBLE. PERIOD.

SO NOW LET'S FORGET ALL ABOUT- (THE VERY FORGETABLE) - JENN PSAKI, AND TALK INSTEAD ABOUT CLASS - REAL CLASS !

(1) The classiest, coolest and prettiest WHITE HOUSE PRESS SECRETARY was always KAYLEIGHT McENANY

(2) Kayleight had to face a room full a snarling Democrat Jackals and Hyenas every time she fronted for a WH Press Conference. The Democrat media hated Trump with a
    passion and didn't pull any punches when they grilled her about the Trump adminisistration.

(3) Despite the fact she was in a room full of major leftist ass-holes like CNN's Jim Acosta - who tried to harrass or intimidate her, Kayleigh never once lost her poise and
    composure. She had a sweet temperament and it showed. Kayleigh was always polite and respectful - always pleasant,even when she was being attacked by Democrat
    hacks.

(4) On the intellectual plane, Kayleigh was razor sharp, I never saw her truly "rattled" by a tricky question from the floor. There were some questions she was asked to
    which she simply could not provide an answer; but when that was the case , she took time to explain WHY in a manner that everyone could understand.
    Otherwise she tried her level best to respond in a meaning ful manner to all of the questions she was aked.

(5) What I loved most about Kayleigh McEnany is despite all of the pressure she was under fronting for President Trump at a time when 100's of snakes in the DC swamp were gunning for him, SHENEVER ONCE LIED during a White House Press Conference. And that is what I call - TOO KOOL 4 SKOOL !!

POOR ANCHOVIES !!

Dachshund

DLM....Dachund Lives Matter !

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Dachshund For This Post:

TOP (05-14-2022)

8. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,095 Times in 5,817 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 208 Times in 204 Posts

You claim ownage and you're a moron, so I'm guessing no ownage.

9. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,095 Times in 5,817 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 208 Times in 204 Posts

We may circle back to that later. You're an absolute fucktard for being the OP of this thread.

Slugs 'round my house get salt poured on them and thank God they're not as big of a dumbass as you.