Thread: One million plus Americans dead from Covid,

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,639 Times in 51,924 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,506 Times in 2,463 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Grokmaster View Post
    NO...WITH COVID...not necessarily FROM COVID, as we have learned...when will the Chin-a-crats grow the balls to hold China accountable for this attack ? Then Americans can hold the Coron-a-crats accountable for their COLLUSION WITH THE CHINESE.
    Now tell everyone the Moon landing was faked and that global warming doesn't exist.

...in large, bolded font, of course.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,626 Times in 10,690 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 617 Times in 606 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NiftyNiblick View Post
    One million plus Americans dead from Covid

If most of them were anti-vaxxer trumpanzees, I'd say that this is merely a good start.
    Unfortunately, however, some of them were actual humans.
    The Greatest Generation, the WW2 Generation.

Greatest Americans who ever lived, tens of thousands of whom were murdered by Coron-a-crat governors, who forced known covid carriers into their nursing homes.

BTW-the VACCINES DO NOT PREVENT THE SPREAD OF THE DISEASE ,DUMBFUCK.

What a flaming asshole you are.
    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..

De Oppresso Liber

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

How many JPP members are now dead?

Where's Darth been hiding? Mr. 61? The JPP medical expert who famously said masks don't work and I won't get a vaccination?

4. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,787 Times in 32,153 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    remember when the MAGA militia told us Covid was no worse than the common cold, Covid was under control, that the flu was more deadly, that Covid would weaken by summer, Covid was fading, be gone by Mother’s Day, early June, peaking in September, Children are virtually immune to Covid, herding was the solution, the media is overblowing Covid, hydroxychloroquine was the answer, etc., etc., etc.

That’s why it is laugh anytime one of the MAGA militia offers any opinion regarding Covid, like asking for Harry Dune’s views on the world today
    is it true that more people died from covid under Biden when we had a vaccine than died under Trump when we didn't have a vaccine?.......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

5. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,174 Times in 5,911 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 594 Times in 558 Posts

remember when the MAGA militia told us Covid was no worse than the common cold, Covid was under control, that the flu was more deadly, that Covid would weaken by summer, Covid was fading, be gone by Mother’s Day, early June, peaking in September, Children are virtually immune to Covid, herding was the solution, the media is overblowing Covid, hydroxychloroquine was the answer, etc., etc., etc.

That’s why it is laugh anytime one of the MAGA militia offers any opinion regarding Covid, like asking for Harry Dune’s views on the world today
    And 90% are MAGA morons. And they won't be voting in November. Aww, what a shame.

Haw..haw...................haw
    Republican Congressman Ken Buck:
    “We’re at a time in American politics, that I am not going to lie on behalf of my presidential candidate, on behalf of my party. And I’m very sad that others in my party have taken the position that, as long as we get the White House, it doesn’t really matter what we say,”

6. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,597 Times in 1,937 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 661 Times in 608 Posts

I would advise you to not harp on the U.S. COVID 19 casualties mainly as a result of tRump conspiring in the sewer with repukes to unleash the atrocity pandemic against U.S. society. Yet, consider the overall global COVID 19 effect that exceeds 15 million deaths. According to the United Nations:

Nearly 15 million deaths directly or indirectly linked to COVID-19

“These sobering data not only point to the impact of the pandemic but also to the need for all countries to invest in more resilient health systems that can sustain essential health services during crises, including stronger health information systems,” said Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, the WHO Director-General.

The data cover the period from 1 January 2020 to 31 December 2021, with the estimated range of excess mortality at 13.3 million to 16.6 million.

A more objective picture
    The number of excess deaths per 100,000 gives a more objective picture of the pandemic than reported COVID-19 mortality data, WHO said.

Most excess deaths, 84 per cent, were concentrated in Southeast Asia, Europe, and the Americas, and nearly 70 per cent in just 10 countries globally.

Middle-income nations account for 81 per cent of the 14.9 million excess deaths, while high-income and low-income countries account for 15 per cent and four per cent, respectively.

The estimates also revealed that the global death toll was higher for men than women - 57 per cent compared to 43 per cent – and higher among older persons. "

https://news.un.org/en/story/2022/05/1117582

7. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,957 Times in 10,497 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 573 Times in 557 Posts
    Blog Entries

Poor anchovies. Tell us how many actually were killed by the China virus and then how many died with the China virus that permitted the hospitals to be rewarded handsomely because of the words China Virus on the death certificate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Dutch View Post
    Agreed. Shooting angry Trumpers should be a national pastime.
    Quote Originally Posted by BidenPresident View Post
    Only conclusion. Going to a Christian school causes you to be a mass murderer.

8. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,771 Times in 7,272 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,060 Times in 1,005 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Grokmaster View Post
    The Greatest Generation, the WW2 Generation.

Greatest Americans who ever lived, tens of thousands of whom were murdered by Coron-a-crat governors, who forced known covid carriers into their nursing homes.

BTW-the VACCINES DO NOT PREVENT THE SPREAD OF THE DISEASE ,DUMBFUCK.

What a flaming asshole you are.
    Grok, you are clearly one of the most unnecessary entities existing on this ludicrously imperfect planet.
    I hope that you're at least smart enough to realize that.
    Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel. Samuel Johnson, 1775
    Religion....is the opiate of the people. Karl Marx, 1848
    Freedom's just another word for nothin' left to lose. Kris Kristofferson, 1969

9. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,030 Times in 8,285 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,673 Times in 2,479 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Any extremist ideology often refuses to admit error. The Alt-Right are anti-American political extremists. They have no decency.
    The alt right invents lies to cover their poor ideology, so I guess we should not be surprised they hold onto disproven possible truths long after they have been disproven. I have been shocked by how openly they are willing to support Putin over America.
    Daniel Patrick Moynihan said it best, "You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
    Paul Begala, "Politics is show business for ugly people."
    Stephen Colbert, "Reality has a well known liberal bias."

10. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,041 Times in 13,848 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,042 Times in 2,838 Posts

It appears we need to repeat the facts once again, remember when the MAGA militia told us Covid was no worse than the common cold, Covid was under control, that the flu was more deadly, that Covid would weaken by summer, Covid was fading, be gone by Mother’s Day, early June, peaking in September, Children are virtually immune to Covid, herding was the solution, the media is overblowing Covid, hydroxychloroquine was the answer, etc., etc., etc.

11. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Walt View Post
    The alt right invents lies to cover their poor ideology, so I guess we should not be surprised they hold onto disproven possible truths long after they have been disproven. I have been shocked by how openly they are willing to support Putin over America.
    I know some of their leaders are lying, but many of the followers truly believe the bullshit. This forum is an example.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

Walt (05-25-2022)

13. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I know some of their leaders are lying, but many of the followers truly believe the bullshit. This forum is an example.
    We all make mistakes from time to time... But the absolute level of bat shit crazy things the alt right posts, and refuses to admit they are wrong.... It takes it all to another level.
    Daniel Patrick Moynihan said it best, "You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Walt For This Post:

Doc Dutch (05-26-2022)

15. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

We all make mistakes from time to time... But the absolute level of bat shit crazy things the alt right posts, and refuses to admit they are wrong.... It takes it all to another level.
    They've definitely fallen over the edge.

The problem for me is that I don't trust the Democrats any further than I can throw them as demonstrated on the mass shooting threads.

16. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

They've definitely fallen over the edge.

The problem for me is that I don't trust the Democrats any further than I can throw them as demonstrated on the mass shooting threads.
    Democrats are now the entire mainstream of the political spectrum. They have to represent everything from the moderate right to the moderate left. They are normal politicians, promising more than they can deliver.

And Republicans have become the party of trump and Neo-Nazis.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Walt For This Post:

Doc Dutch (05-27-2022)

18. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,295 Times in 5,845 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 390 Times in 368 Posts

Democrats are now the entire mainstream of the political spectrum. They have to represent everything from the moderate right to the moderate left. They are normal politicians, promising more than they can deliver.

And Republicans have become the party of trump and Neo-Nazis.
    You're retarded.
    Don't be afraid to see what you see