Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 46

Thread: One million plus Americans dead from Covid,

  1. #1 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    34,307
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 16,815 Times in 10,650 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 2,725 Times in 2,539 Posts

    Default One million plus Americans dead from Covid,

    remember when the MAGA militia told us Covid was no worse than the common cold, Covid was under control, that the flu was more deadly, that Covid would weaken by summer, Covid was fading, be gone by Mother’s Day, early June, peaking in September, Children are virtually immune to Covid, herding was the solution, the media is overblowing Covid, hydroxychloroquine was the answer, etc., etc., etc.

    That’s why it is laugh anytime one of the MAGA militia offers any opinion regarding Covid, like asking for Harry Dune’s views on the world today

  2. The Following User Groans At archives For This Awful Post:

    Primavera (05-21-2022)

  3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to archives For This Post:

    christiefan915 (05-22-2022), evince (05-13-2022), guno (05-13-2022), Walt (05-13-2022)

  4. #2 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    20,559
    Thanks
    1,740
    Thanked 7,985 Times in 5,553 Posts
    Groans
    29
    Groaned 1,953 Times in 1,803 Posts

    Default

    There is a point that the alt right would have to admit they were wrong, if they had any decency left.
    Daniel Patrick Moynihan said it best, "You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
    Paul Begala, "Politics is show business for ugly people."
    Stephen Colbert, "Reality has a well known liberal bias."

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Walt For This Post:

    evince (05-13-2022), guno (05-13-2022)

  6. #3 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    33,356
    Thanks
    22,946
    Thanked 18,153 Times in 12,487 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 5,807 Times in 5,072 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Hello archives,

    Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    remember when the MAGA militia told us Covid was no worse than the common cold, Covid was under control, that the flu was more deadly, that Covid would weaken by summer, Covid was fading, be gone by Mother’s Day, early June, peaking in September, Children are virtually immune to Covid, herding was the solution, the media is overblowing Covid, hydroxychloroquine was the answer, etc., etc., etc.

    That’s why it is laugh anytime one of the MAGA militia offers any opinion regarding Covid, like asking for Harry Dune’s views on the world today
    Trump said if he kept it under 100,000 deaths that would be doing good.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

    evince (05-13-2022), guno (05-13-2022)

  8. #4 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    33,356
    Thanks
    22,946
    Thanked 18,153 Times in 12,487 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 5,807 Times in 5,072 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Hello Walt,

    Quote Originally Posted by Walt View Post
    There is a point that the alt right would have to admit they were wrong, if they had any decency left.
    No, that will never happen. But it does happen. Just not like that. It's different for each individual. Some of them will admit it. Others never will. They will die still supporting Trump. Many already have. Of COVID. Trump doesn't have the support he once had. The rallies have been smaller.

    There will come no time when the pundits of the right will say they admit it out loud and publicly. But one by one, sooner or later most of the right will come to a point where they realize they have been had. And of course they are not going to admit that to anyone else, even if they realize it themselves. That would mean losing face.

    So even if they really know it's BS deep down inside? They are not going to admit it. Why lose face when they don't have to. Just keep on doing what they've been doing. In their minds, they think they are 'owning the libs' by being so committed to a cause, even if it is a failed one.

    Just like the Iraqi WMDs that never appeared, they will cling to the cause and it will only fade away gradually, as it is replaced by something more popular at the time.

    But hey. At least we don't have to listen to how those WMDs will be found sometime soon any more, do we?

    It will be like that about the 2020 election. Trump lost. Everybody knows it. It's just that some can't admit it. Even to themselves. Of if they can, they can't see a way out of their position without looking stupid in front of their peers. They are not going to do that. They would rather live with the lie.

    And if they never wanted to comply with the vaccines and masks thing? Trump made them feel perfectly justified in risking death. It's just too bad that so many had to die so needlessly, at least 250,000, because of stupid lies from a lying liar, and a peddler of pointless hatred for our own self-created government.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

  9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

    christiefan915 (05-22-2022), evince (05-13-2022), Walt (05-15-2022)

  10. #5 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    34,307
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 16,815 Times in 10,650 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 2,725 Times in 2,539 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello Walt,



    No, that will never happen. But it does happen. Just not like that. It's different for each individual. Some of them will admit it. Others never will. They will die still supporting Trump. Many already have. Of COVID. Trump doesn't have the support he once had. The rallies have been smaller.

    There will come no time when the pundits of the right will say they admit it out loud and publicly. But one by one, sooner or later most of the right will come to a point where they realize they have been had. And of course they are not going to admit that to anyone else, even if they realize it themselves. That would mean losing face.

    So even if they really know it's BS deep down inside? They are not going to admit it. Why lose face when they don't have to. Just keep on doing what they've been doing. In their minds, they think they are 'owning the libs' by being so committed to a cause, even if it is a failed one.

    Just like the Iraqi WMDs that never appeared, they will cling to the cause and it will only fade away gradually, as it is replaced by something more popular at the time.

    But hey. At least we don't have to listen to how those WMDs will be found sometime soon any more, do we?

    It will be like that about the 2020 election. Trump lost. Everybody knows it. It's just that some can't admit it. Even to themselves. Of if they can, they can't see a way out of their position without looking stupid in front of their peers. They are not going to do that. They would rather live with the lie.

    And if they never wanted to comply with the vaccines and masks thing? Trump made them feel perfectly justified in risking death. It's just too bad that so many had to die so needlessly, at least 250,000, because of stupid lies from a lying liar, and a peddler of hatred for government.
    It doesn’t matter to the right, they will just move on, forget it like it never happened, January 6th as a good example, the days after, they admitted the truth, week later, they were off to Mara logo to kiss the ring, even know, Mitch says it is behind us

  11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to archives For This Post:

    evince (05-13-2022), guno (05-13-2022), PoliTalker (05-14-2022)

  12. #6 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    life
    Posts
    52,205
    Thanks
    13,110
    Thanked 22,212 Times in 15,576 Posts
    Groans
    247
    Groaned 1,933 Times in 1,844 Posts

    Default

    so where are those therapeutics? They are harder to find then hens teeth
    And what about those glorious vaxxes that are supposed to offer boosting immunity?

    It's endemic. it's taking out those with "risk factors". this is what virus do
    This is the stupidest thread yet.

    I could be a dumb ass partisan and say "well more died under Biden then Trump"
    But im not going to be a Dem Jackass about it

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anatta For This Post:

    Callinectes (05-13-2022), Primavera (05-21-2022)

  14. #7 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    life
    Posts
    52,205
    Thanks
    13,110
    Thanked 22,212 Times in 15,576 Posts
    Groans
    247
    Groaned 1,933 Times in 1,844 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Trump said if he kept it under 100,000 deaths that would be doing good.
    so Biden fucked it up? pathetic thread

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to anatta For This Post:

    Primavera (05-21-2022)

  16. #8 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    11,534
    Thanks
    2,004
    Thanked 5,457 Times in 3,758 Posts
    Groans
    8
    Groaned 245 Times in 233 Posts

    Default

    Hair on fire time.. maybe one of you panicked would research just how many actually died of the China virus not the multiple co morbidies they carried with them into the hospital. Then try to find the hidden numbers as the how hospitals were paid for listing China virus as the cause of death.
    Maybe then factorin all the overdose deaths caused because of wide open borders and suicides caused by locking kids up for two years and get back to us.

  17. #9 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    NC originally from NYC
    Posts
    25,867
    Thanks
    87,473
    Thanked 14,979 Times in 9,251 Posts
    Groans
    52
    Groaned 1,277 Times in 1,206 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Nationalism is an infantile disease. It is the measles of mankind. Albert Einstein

    America's future is bright, not white




    ברוך השם

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to guno For This Post:

    evince (05-13-2022)

  19. #10 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    54,121
    Thanks
    1,041
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    1,008
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    It doesn’t matter to the right, they will just move on, forget it like it never happened, January 6th as a good example, the days after, they admitted the truth, week later, they were off to Mara logo to kiss the ring, even know, Mitch says it is behind us
    'That was four or five days ago!' Biden snaps
    In a combat situation it is about 16 times better to do something useful and violent right away than to wait and figure out something even more useful and violent later.
    “whenever you put your faith in big government for any reason, sooner or later you end up an apologist for mass murder.”

  20. #11 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    NC originally from NYC
    Posts
    25,867
    Thanks
    87,473
    Thanked 14,979 Times in 9,251 Posts
    Groans
    52
    Groaned 1,277 Times in 1,206 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Nationalism is an infantile disease. It is the measles of mankind. Albert Einstein

    America's future is bright, not white




    ברוך השם

  21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to guno For This Post:

    christiefan915 (05-22-2022), Dutch Uncle (05-21-2022), evince (05-13-2022)

  22. #12 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    14,312
    Thanks
    9,331
    Thanked 16,441 Times in 7,764 Posts
    Groans
    1,339
    Groaned 1,353 Times in 1,185 Posts

    Default

    Trump politicize the pandemic, as in anti-mask and lies about how serious this covid really was?!!

    Trump bares most of the responsibility for the covid deaths?!! You don't want Trump or a Trumpian like person as president doing the next pandemic, most republicans are anti-science too!


  23. The Following User Groans At signalmankenneth For This Awful Post:

    Primavera (05-21-2022)

  24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to signalmankenneth For This Post:

    evince (05-13-2022), guno (05-13-2022)

  25. #13 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    38,640
    Thanks
    8,763
    Thanked 6,768 Times in 5,327 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 5,873 Times in 5,633 Posts
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LyingFishy. View Post
    Hair on fire time.. maybe one of you panicked would research just how many actually died of the China virus not the multiple co morbidies they carried with them into the hospital. Then try to find the hidden numbers as the how hospitals were paid for listing China virus as the cause of death.
    Maybe then factorin all the overdose deaths caused because of wide open borders and suicides caused by locking kids up for two years and get back to us.
    Stick to posting about ' Da Joos '. You don't appear to have any other areas of expertise.
    " First they came for the journalists...
    We don't know what happened after that . "

    Maria Ressa.

  26. #14 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    157,796
    Thanks
    53,644
    Thanked 28,072 Times in 21,609 Posts
    Groans
    28
    Groaned 19,033 Times in 17,642 Posts
    Blog Entries
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anatta View Post
    so Biden fucked it up? pathetic thread
    Just like the dumb assed lies after Obama became president

    Within a couple of months you asslicks were saying THE ECONOMY CRASHED UNDER OBAMAS WATCH


    Just utter fucking lies


    I can’t wait for this Republican Party to die outright

  27. #15 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    157,796
    Thanks
    53,644
    Thanked 28,072 Times in 21,609 Posts
    Groans
    28
    Groaned 19,033 Times in 17,642 Posts
    Blog Entries
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lionfish View Post
    Hair on fire time.. maybe one of you panicked would research just how many actually died of the China virus not the multiple co morbidies they carried with them into the hospital. Then try to find the hidden numbers as the how hospitals were paid for listing China virus as the cause of death.
    Maybe then factorin all the overdose deaths caused because of wide open borders and suicides caused by locking kids up for two years and get back to us.
    It’s all sciencey


    You can’t understand it all

Similar Threads

  1. Thanks Republicans 1-500 Americans dead from Covid.
    By Micawber in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-25-2021, 05:45 AM
  2. Half a million Americans dead already.
    By moon in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 161
    Last Post: 03-01-2021, 06:51 AM
  3. Quarter Million Americans Dead From COVID
    By PoliTalker in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 11-18-2020, 10:42 AM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-20-2020, 02:03 PM
  5. Pedophile Biden - ‘we have over 120 million dead from COVID’
    By Text Drivers are Killers in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-25-2020, 11:34 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •