Thread: 2000 Mules

1. #661 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,892 Times in 21,656 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,684 Times in 5,187 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Capitalist View Post
    The only thing I'm afraid of is you becoming suicidal when this all blows over as another moronic attempt by the far right to subvert democracy.

If 'they' were so sure this was the big Smoking Gun, why didn't they submit the so-called evidence to the courts?
    Answer me that, ExcessLies.
    This type dont become suicidal, they simply move on and pretend they never supported the shit.

18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally
    44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!

2. #662 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,342 Times in 6,028 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 602 Times in 566 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    This type dont become suicidal, they simply move on and pretend they never supported the shit.
    Aww, what a shame.
    Judge Juan M. Merchan wrote that Trump “appears to take the position that his situation and this case are unique and that the pre-trial publicity will never subside. However, this view does not align with reality.”

3. #663 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,460 Times in 7,746 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 510 Times in 503 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    or, based on recent history, with some low ranking election official in a small precinct who wants to make sure that Biden got some extra "votes" and ignores the voting procedures established by the state legislature.......
    Low ranking official paid by Mark Zuckerberg. I cannot fathom why that was allowed.
    Last edited by Matt Dillon; 05-20-2022 at 09:00 AM.

4. #664 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,172 Times in 14,710 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 952 Times in 936 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    Wow! I usually pay about $20 or less for a start or start / run capacitor for a single-phase motor. Type in "start capacitors for electric motors" and see the prices. The motor for the inside fan on an air conditioner runs between $100 and $300 and you just buy the OEM model with the same frame size and hp.
    This was my outside AC unit that was giving issues. Yeah I priced out a motor for my unit on Amazon it was $259 but that was retail price the capacitor on Amazon was $28 again retail price.. Clearly the technicians were getting a cut of the things they sold hence the reason they wanted to sell me a $600 capacitor that I didn't need. I asked the first very large AC company technician why I had a fan failure and a capacitor fail at the same moment in time and both stopped my AC unit. Wouldn't logically one fail then stop my AC unit why did both fail at the same time. (The same guy wanted to sell me a circuit board on my inside AC unit that he said was going bad) He looked like a deer in head lights and said but I showed you on the video both were bad. (Clearly the capacitor is just fine)
    IMPEACH 46 FOR TREASON
    Biden/Harris 2024
    IT'S A NO BRAINER!

5. #665 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Apisa View Post
    You assholes have been asserting proof of voter fraud since a few days after the election...and have come up with nothing. You are among the most stupid Americans ever...and traitors to the notion of "peaceful transfer of power" which started with George Washington.

I am as sure as you that SOME voter fraud occurred during the election (probably in every election ever)...and I would bet the ranch that MOST OF IT WAS DONE BY THE REPUBLICANS. You folk are scum...and cheating by you is to be expected.

But the result of the election was that Joe Biden beat that disgusting mother-fucker, Trump's, ass to the tune of over 7,000,000 popular votes...and beat him in the Electoral College in a landslide.

Franky you seem very worried about this movie. You should be.

Your side has to learn how to adult-up and concede when you have lost.
    The election is won or lost on electoral votes. Less than 43,000 popular votes in gave Biden three key swing states. Without those 37 electoral votes Biden loses. True the Vote examined the geo tracking data in those key states and uncovered a voter ballot trafficking scheme and they found whistle blowers that admitted their personal involvement in organized voter trafficking scheme.
    Last edited by ExpressLane; 05-20-2022 at 09:48 AM.
    IMPEACH 46 FOR TREASON
    Biden/Harris 2024
    IT'S A NO BRAINER!

6. #666 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    Glad you got it fixed, we replaced out whole unit two years after we moved in our house. There is no way I can go without AC. We also purchased a generator. We will keep the lights and AC on now.
    I also have a 8,000 watt generator that I adapted to run on natural gas then had a receptacle attached to my main breaker box so I can run the master bed room and its AC and my frig and freezer. I did it because I was concerned a tornado might knock out the transmission line or transmission station. It came in handy in the deep freeze of 2021.
    IMPEACH 46 FOR TREASON
    Biden/Harris 2024
    IT'S A NO BRAINER!

7. #667 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,067 Times in 3,417 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 643 Times in 611 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ExpressLane View Post
    The election is won or lost on electoral votes. Less than 43,000 popular votes in gave Biden three key swing states. Without those 37 electoral votes Biden loses. True the Vote examined the geo tracking data in those key states and uncovered a voter ballot trafficking scheme and they found whistle blowers that admitted their personal involvement in organized voter trafficking scheme.
    And yet True the Vote has refused to turn their evidence over to the authorities. I guess they know that falsely reporting a crime to authorities is a crime.
    "We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."

"Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain - and most fools do."

8. #668 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,266 Times in 13,401 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 841 Times in 800 Posts

This was my outside AC unit that was giving issues. Yeah I priced out a motor for my unit on Amazon it was $259 but that was retail price the capacitor on Amazon was $28 again retail price.. Clearly the technicians were getting a cut of the things they sold hence the reason they wanted to sell me a $600 capacitor that I didn't need. I asked the first very large AC company technician why I had a fan failure and a capacitor fail at the same moment in time and both stopped my AC unit. Wouldn't logically one fail then stop my AC unit why did both fail at the same time. (The same guy wanted to sell me a circuit board on my inside AC unit that he said was going bad) He looked like a deer in head lights and said but I showed you on the video both were bad. (Clearly the capacitor is just fine)
    I almost always replace the capacitor on a motor when I install a new one. Capacitors have a life span like batteries do. An old capacitor is likely to fail when you continue to use it on a new motor. For the $20 or so it costs to install one, I'd do it every time. If a repair tech / AC company wants $600 to do it, find another AC company. Tell the one saying $600 to shove their bullshit price tag up their ass.
    Even if I were doing it for a living, I wouldn't mark the capacitor up past 100% of my cost at the most. That'd be maybe... maybe at most me charging $40 bucks for it and the install, on it's own doing nothing else--as a full time contractor doing this stuff--would be $50 to $100 depending on the market. That's at the very most 25% of what that fuckstick was charging.

In fact, I had the start capacitor on my AC compressor blow. I opened the unit and trouble shot that. But it was a cold drizzly day (using it as heat pump) so I called the AC guy I sometimes use. He came over and changed the cap, cleaning up the wiring and such, like I'd have done. He charged me $75, and I gave him a $100 bill to be nice. I found that a reasonable price so I didn't have to get on my roof and pull the cap, then drive to a parts store and get a replacement, then get back on the roof, and clean things up and put the new cap in. That would have been several hours of my time. Better to just pay $100 and be done with it.

Never replace a circuit board unless it doesn't work. If it ain't dead, it's not worth changing it out.

The way most larger service companies work is the tech gets $50 to $75 a billable hour pay. He gets ZERO for driving to a service call. There is a trip charge that goes to the company for wear and tear on their truck. The tech sells each part used at the company rate. He gets more pay for installing more parts, and for having more billable time. Each operation he performs has a book rate the company pays him out for. The company may pay him a cut of the profit off parts too.
    Thus, the more he sells you the more labor he gets paid to do. He's going to try and tell you you need all sorts of stuff you don't need.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to T. A. Gardner For This Post:

ExpressLane (05-20-2022), Matt Dillon (05-20-2022)

10. #669 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    I almost always replace the capacitor on a motor when I install a new one. Capacitors have a life span like batteries do. An old capacitor is likely to fail when you continue to use it on a new motor. For the $20 or so it costs to install one, I'd do it every time. If a repair tech / AC company wants $600 to do it, find another AC company. Tell the one saying $600 to shove their bullshit price tag up their ass.
    Even if I were doing it for a living, I wouldn't mark the capacitor up past 100% of my cost at the most. That'd be maybe... maybe at most me charging $40 bucks for it and the install, on it's own doing nothing else--as a full time contractor doing this stuff--would be $50 to $100 depending on the market. That's at the very most 25% of what that fuckstick was charging.

In fact, I had the start capacitor on my AC compressor blow. I opened the unit and trouble shot that. But it was a cold drizzly day (using it as heat pump) so I called the AC guy I sometimes use. He came over and changed the cap, cleaning up the wiring and such, like I'd have done. He charged me $75, and I gave him a $100 bill to be nice. I found that a reasonable price so I didn't have to get on my roof and pull the cap, then drive to a parts store and get a replacement, then get back on the roof, and clean things up and put the new cap in. That would have been several hours of my time. Better to just pay $100 and be done with it.

Never replace a circuit board unless it doesn't work. If it ain't dead, it's not worth changing it out.

The way most larger service companies work is the tech gets $50 to $75 a billable hour pay. He gets ZERO for driving to a service call. There is a trip charge that goes to the company for wear and tear on their truck. The tech sells each part used at the company rate. He gets more pay for installing more parts, and for having more billable time. Each operation he performs has a book rate the company pays him out for. The company may pay him a cut of the profit off parts too.
    Thus, the more he sells you the more labor he gets paid to do. He's going to try and tell you you need all sorts of stuff you don't need.
    Yep the Big AC company has to pay for the frequent TV advertising adds.
    IMPEACH 46 FOR TREASON
    Biden/Harris 2024
    IT'S A NO BRAINER!

11. #670 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Poor Richard Saunders View Post
    And yet True the Vote has refused to turn their evidence over to the authorities. I guess they know that falsely reporting a crime to authorities is a crime.
    They gladly gave their geo data to investigators but they had promised anonymity to the Whistleblowers that talked to them. So they want to honor their word. The cops can uncover who are the mules pretty easily with a little detective work. I suspect the investigators will cut a deal with the whistleblowers through a lawyer eventually. The Mules are small fish that can give evidence on bigger fish.
    IMPEACH 46 FOR TREASON
    Biden/Harris 2024
    IT'S A NO BRAINER!

12. #671 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

2000 Mules is now in 400 theaters across the country you Libratards should be very afraid of it.
    IMPEACH 46 FOR TREASON
    Biden/Harris 2024
    IT'S A NO BRAINER!

13. #672 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,210 Times in 10,689 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 579 Times in 563 Posts
    Blog Entries

14. #673 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

15. #674 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Lionfish For This Post:

Truth Detector (06-13-2022)

17. #675 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,610 Times in 9,135 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,428 Times in 1,257 Posts

2000 Mules is very good but very disturbing. They is now documented by government security camera video of widescale illegal vote trafficking. The numbers of illegally trafficked vote could have easily influenced the outcome of the 2020 election. If you believe in holding fair and honest elections you should watch the video. If you want to have illegal Banana Republic elections by all means don't watch it and then try to discredit it. I strongly suspect the JPP Liberals will go for Banana Republic elections. (A couple of the typical thread graffiti artists have be banned.)
    If the film had a shred of truth, Trump would still be president?!! Why don't the film producers give this information to DOJ and the supreme court too?!! In short 2000 mules is a crock of shit too?!! Trump lost a fair and election, he got his ass handed him, in electoral votes and popular votes too?!!