Page 44 of 50 FirstFirst ... 34404142434445464748 ... LastLast

Thread: 2000 Mules

1. #646 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,289 Times in 13,416 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 843 Times in 802 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ExpressLane View Post
    Yep my master bedroom AC went out last week. It was the compressor unit fan. I had two large AC companies try to rip me off. Anyway a fireman friend of my son looked at it and got me hooked up with a good AC guy. Both of the large AC companies wanted to install a fan ($1000) and a capacitor ($600) The other good AC guy installed the fan for $750 and said I didn't need a $600 capacitor. The AC is running fine now.

Anyway loosing your AC this time of year sucks.
    Wow! I usually pay about $20 or less for a start or start / run capacitor for a single-phase motor. Type in "start capacitors for electric motors" and see the prices. The motor for the inside fan on an air conditioner runs between $100 and $300 and you just buy the OEM model with the same frame size and hp.

2. #647 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,245 Times in 7,658 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,055 Times in 1,002 Posts

Georgia and Arizona is currently investigating this new evidence of Ballot harvesting and trafficking. True the vote is happy to share the geo tracking data. They also have whistleblowers that True the Vote talked with the whistleblower on the condition of anonymity. hey a re keeping their promise. So True the Vote has been subpoenaed True the Vote for the identity of the whistleblowers. I'm pretty sure law enforcement can identify the owners of the phones that were geo tracked.
    You assholes have been asserting proof of voter fraud since a few days after the election...and have come up with nothing. You are among the most stupid Americans ever...and traitors to the notion of "peaceful transfer of power" which started with George Washington.

I am as sure as you that SOME voter fraud occurred during the election (probably in every election ever)...and I would bet the ranch that MOST OF IT WAS DONE BY THE REPUBLICANS. You folk are scum...and cheating by you is to be expected.

But the result of the election was that Joe Biden beat that disgusting mother-fucker, Trump's, ass to the tune of over 7,000,000 popular votes...and beat him in the Electoral College in a landslide.

Your side has to learn how to adult-up and concede when you have lost.
    ON HIS WORST DAY, JOE BIDEN IS A BETTER PRESIDENT THAN TRUMP WAS ON HIS BEST DAY!

3. #648 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,245 Times in 7,658 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,055 Times in 1,002 Posts

The irony of you saying that is off the chart.
    You are an out-of-control child. Grow the fuck up.

Or...continue to provide laughs for the adults.

ON HIS WORST DAY, JOE BIDEN IS A BETTER PRESIDENT THAN TRUMP WAS ON HIS BEST DAY!

4. #649 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,163 Times in 33,863 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,083 Times in 4,699 Posts
    Blog Entries

Yep my master bedroom AC went out last week. It was the compressor unit fan. I had two large AC companies try to rip me off. Anyway a fireman friend of my son looked at it and got me hooked up with a good AC guy. Both of the large AC companies wanted to install a fan ($1000) and a capacitor ($600) The other good AC guy installed the fan for $750 and said I didn't need a $600 capacitor. The AC is running fine now.

Anyway loosing your AC this time of year sucks.
    Glad you got it fixed, we replaced out whole unit two years after we moved in our house. There is no way I can go without AC. We also purchased a generator. We will keep the lights and AC on now.

5. #650 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,973 Times in 32,288 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    Then present it in court.
    you wouldn't watch it in court either........
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

6. #651 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

[URL] ]“Election investigators have reviewed several videos included in “2000 Mules” and found no illegal behavior

also from your link....
    Even if there were a ballot harvesting scheme, it wouldn’t invalidate legitimate ballots just because they were turned in by unauthorized individuals. Verified ballots of registered voters still count, regardless of how they were delivered.
    why would you just assume that the ballots harvested by people acting illegally were cast by registered voters?........
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

7. #652 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Dillon View Post
    Take it up with the state legislatures, brah.
    or, based on recent history, with some low ranking election official in a small precinct who wants to make sure that Biden got some extra "votes" and ignores the voting procedures established by the state legislature.......

8. The Following User Says Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

Matt Dillon (05-20-2022)

9. #653 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Apisa View Post
    Particularly, his concern with humanity rather than self...a trait totally lacking in most GOPers.

Most of the essentials of his Build Back Better agenda...which, unfortunately, will never be given serious consideration by the Republican members of congress.
    what good does it do to be concerned with it if you do everything that makes their situation worse?.......

10. #654 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,320 Times in 9,828 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 510 Times in 483 Posts
    Blog Entries

You are an out-of-control child. Grow the fuck up.

Or...continue to provide laughs for the adults.

Shut your dumb yap, Frank Apieceof....poopy.

11. #655 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,320 Times in 9,828 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 510 Times in 483 Posts
    Blog Entries

You assholes have been asserting proof of voter fraud since a few days after the election...and have come up with nothing. You are among the most stupid Americans ever...and traitors to the notion of "peaceful transfer of power" which started with George Washington.

I am as sure as you that SOME voter fraud occurred during the election (probably in every election ever)...and I would bet the ranch that MOST OF IT WAS DONE BY THE REPUBLICANS. You folk are scum...and cheating by you is to be expected.

But the result of the election was that Joe Biden beat that disgusting mother-fucker, Trump's, ass to the tune of over 7,000,000 popular votes...and beat him in the Electoral College in a landslide.

Your side has to learn how to adult-up and concede when you have lost.
    we've come up with plenty.

the courts are corrupt.

luckily the voters see the truth, despite your empire of lies.

12. #656 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Last week.

Yesterday.

"To feed human babies that need feeding" is what you meant, right?

I do not have one.

In any case, Joe Biden was, and still is, A MUCH, MUCH, MUCH, MUCH better choice than Trump.
    then why is the country (and the world) in worse condition than it was in 2020?.....

13. The Following User Says Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

Matt Dillon (05-20-2022)

14. #657 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,163 Times in 33,863 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,083 Times in 4,699 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
    Pretty sure? Hmm, ALL of these cases that the MAGA machine has bullhorned and brought to court have been disproven and dismissed.

So let's just stop all the BS speculating and wait for the next court examination, shall we? Because GOP/MAGA machine will just keep making these allegations right up to voting time, so the legal rulings come out AFTER the campaigns. Pathetic.
    GA has already investigated their mules and have dismissed it. It’s bs, just like all the stuff D’Sousa promotes.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Phantasmal For This Post:

Taichiliberal (05-20-2022)

16. #658 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

GA has already investigated their mules and have dismissed it. It’s bs, just like all the stuff D’Sousa promotes.
    actually, the state of Georgia has recently subpoenaed information about the NGOs who were involved in the process as well as a whistleblower who came forward in a separate investigation of ballot harvesting....they have dismissed nothing........will GA be the third state to recognize its election was unconstitutional?......

17. The Following User Says Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

Matt Dillon (05-20-2022)

18. #659 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,364 Times in 6,036 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 602 Times in 566 Posts

They ordered the geo tracking data that advertisers use to send you adds on your phone. Ever been to an Apple store and suddenly get Apple products advertisements sent to your phone. They do it with geo tracking. When Uber finds you its by geo tracking. they looked at the pings that originated at one or more of 5 different Liberal NGOs then went to multiple drop boxes.

They could see phone A went a Liberal NGO then to multiple drop boxes. They knew that phone appeared at drop box C at 1:32 am that had a government security camera focused on the drop box. So they looked at the security tape at 1:32am and sure enough the guy that owned the cell phone was on video stuffing the box with multiple ballots. They repeated this multiple times with multiple mules. They know what was going on because a few of those mules were identified and are spilling the beans.

They tested out the effectiveness of the geo tracking by identifying the phones that were near enough to shoot a 8 year old girl in an Atlanta Wendy's parking lot who's case had gone cold. .

When True the Vote identified the potential shooters they gave that geo tracking evidence they had to the FBI. The FBI arrested two gang members that they say shot the little girl to death.

Its not hard to find out who owns a phone they could just follow the pings till the phone owner returns home every day. Once they have the home address finding the owner's identity is simple.

Joe you sound very afraid of this movie. You should be.
    The only thing I'm afraid of is you becoming suicidal when this all blows over as another moronic attempt by the far right to subvert democracy.

If 'they' were so sure this was the big Smoking Gun, why didn't they submit the so-called evidence to the courts?
    Answer me that, ExcessLies.
    Judge Juan M. Merchan wrote that Trump “appears to take the position that his situation and this case are unique and that the pre-trial publicity will never subside. However, this view does not align with reality.”

19. #660 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,364 Times in 6,036 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 602 Times in 566 Posts

No just evil sinners like you.
    Really? What sins have I committed? Let's hear you spew more bullshit, ExcessLies.
    Judge Juan M. Merchan wrote that Trump “appears to take the position that his situation and this case are unique and that the pre-trial publicity will never subside. However, this view does not align with reality.”