Page 39 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2935363738394041424349 ... LastLast

Thread: 2000 Mules

1. #571 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,174 Times in 5,911 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 593 Times in 557 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ExpressLane View Post
    Not yet but both Arizona and Georgia are investigating the ballot harvesting and ballot trafficking scheme. They will be turning the Mules to gather evidence on their bosses.
    I rest my case. You have confirmed beyond all doubt that you're a Trump-dick-sucking MAGA Moron and would swallow anything MAGA ejaculates.
    By next week, nobody is going to be talking about this, Not even you, ExcessLies. Give it up while you're behind.

Republican Congressman Ken Buck:
    “We’re at a time in American politics, that I am not going to lie on behalf of my presidential candidate, on behalf of my party. And I’m very sad that others in my party have taken the position that, as long as we get the White House, it doesn’t really matter what we say,”

2. #572 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,969 Times in 14,556 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 949 Times in 933 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Communist View Post
    I rest my case. You have confirmed beyond all doubt that you're a Trump-dick-sucking MAGA Moron and would swallow anything MAGA ejaculates.
    By next week, nobody is going to be talking about this, Not even you, ExcessLies. Give it up while you're behind.
    You Dems are terrified the truth is getting exposed. You guys had to cheat to give your guy a win in the swing states. Biden is an illegitimate pResident.
    IMPEACH 46 FOR TREASON
    Biden/Harris 2024
    IT'S A NO BRAINER!

3. #573 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,185 Times in 7,629 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,051 Times in 998 Posts

You are showing signs of senility. Take a cognitive exam.
    I gotcher "cognitive exam" right heah!
    ON HIS WORST DAY, JOE BIDEN IS A BETTER PRESIDENT THAN TRUMP WAS ON HIS BEST DAY!

4. #574 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

The Dominion lawsuit scared the Lawyers. But that isn't stopping Georgia and Arizona from investigating. Hell they have mules stuffing ballot boxes on government video. Its just a matter of time before the law comes down on this illegal conspiracy.
    You're a riot, ExcessLies. You wouldn't know propaganda if it sat on your face and farted. That's why the far right produces these bullshit conspiracy theories. Because they know their base is fucking naive, gullible morons (like yourself). Have you told your friends, neighbors, family that you believe this bullshit? What did they say to you after they stopped laughing?

“We’re at a time in American politics, that I am not going to lie on behalf of my presidential candidate, on behalf of my party. And I’m very sad that others in my party have taken the position that, as long as we get the White House, it doesn’t really matter what we say,”

5. #575 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Apisa View Post
    I gotcher "cognitive exam" right heah!
    Are you a junkie?
    IMPEACH 46 FOR TREASON
    Biden/Harris 2024
    IT'S A NO BRAINER!

6. #576 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

The Dominion lawsuit scared the Lawyers. But that isn't stopping Georgia and Arizona from investigating. Hell they have mules stuffing ballot boxes on government video. Its just a matter of time before the law comes down on this illegal conspiracy.
    You fucking assholes are really going out of your way to show that the Dems supposedly stole an election from you...did it with a plurality of over 7,000,000 popular votes...and a landslide in the Electoral College...and were smart enough to get away with it.

Did it by loading votes in boxes marked, "Fake ballots for the Dems"...and you assholes still could not convince a single judge, even the ones appointed by your disgusting hero, Trump...of the steal.

You guys are such fucking losers, I am surprised you can even stand each other.
    ON HIS WORST DAY, JOE BIDEN IS A BETTER PRESIDENT THAN TRUMP WAS ON HIS BEST DAY!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Frank Apisa For This Post:

Joe Capitalist (05-17-2022)

8. #577 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Are you a junkie?
    No I am not.

I am a guy with a functioning brain...laughing at you assholes.

9. #578 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Are you a junkie?
    Do you believe this too, ExcessLies?

Prominent allies of former President Donald Trump warned of a "demonic territory" over the country and a "Satanic portal" over the White House as they spoke at a weekend conference.

The ReAwaken America Tour held what it described as a "sold out" event in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, on Friday and Saturday. Speakers at the far-right event included Pastor Mark Burns, right-wing strategist Roger Stone, MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell, the former president's son Eric Trump and retired Lieutenant General Michael Flynn.

Speaking on Friday night, Stone, who received a pardon from Trump in December 2020, talked about Satan as well.

"There is a Satanic portal above the White House, you can see it day and night," the Trump ally claimed. "It exists. It is real. And it must be closed. And it will be closed by prayer," he added, drawing claps and cheers. Stone went on to claim that this "portal" first appeared after President Joe Biden "became president, and it will be closed before he leaves."

10. #579 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,526 Times in 11,565 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 513 Times in 483 Posts
    Blog Entries

You fucking assholes are really going out of your way to show that the Dems supposedly stole an election from you...did it with a plurality of over 7,000,000 popular votes...and a landslide in the Electoral College...and were smart enough to get away with it.

Did it by loading votes in boxes marked, "Fake ballots for the Dems"...and you assholes still could not convince a single judge, even the ones appointed by your disgusting hero, Trump...of the steal.

Come on Frank you know it was a Democrat conspiracy that stole the election from the most popular president of the 20th century. Just like Bush planned and executed the attack on the twin towers using remote controlled airliners.

An example of the stupidity of conspiracy theories.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Eagle_Eye For This Post:

Frank Apisa (05-18-2022)

12. #580 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You Dems are terrified the truth is getting exposed. You guys had to cheat to give your guy a win in the swing states. Biden is an illegitimate pResident.
    First of all, I'm not a Dem. That's only one of the many things you have wrong. And believe me, I'm not terrified of your bullshit conspiracy theory just like I wasn't terrified of Trump's "The Clintons spied on my campaign - bigger than Watergate" bullshit conspiracy theory.
    You lost. Trump lost. Stop being such a girlie-boy pussy and get over it.

13. #581 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Biden won by LESS THAN 43K votes spread over three states. So a systematic ballot trafficking and ballot box stuffing scheme like this one certainly could have swayed the election.
    IMPEACH 46 FOR TREASON
    Biden/Harris 2024
    IT'S A NO BRAINER!

14. #582 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Capitalist View Post
    First of all, I'm not a Dem. That's only one of the many things you have wrong. And believe me, I'm not terrified of your bullshit conspiracy theory just like I wasn't terrified of Trump's "The Clintons spied on my campaign - bigger than Watergate" bullshit conspiracy theory.
    You lost. Trump lost. Stop being such a girlie-boy pussy and get over it.
    Biden stole the election and then took control of the justice department. No surprise nothing was done about the spying on the Trump campaign. Not surprising at all. Be afraid be very afraid. November is coming and this is in at least to STATE's legal system now.
    IMPEACH 46 FOR TREASON
    Biden/Harris 2024
    IT'S A NO BRAINER!

15. #583 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle_Eye View Post
    Come on Frank you know it was a Democrat conspiracy that stole the election from the most popular president of the 20th century. Just like Bush planned and executed the attack on the twin towers using remote controlled airliners.

An example of the stupidity of conspiracy theories.
    Sadly for you Georgia and Arizona do not think its a conspiracy.
    IMPEACH 46 FOR TREASON
    Biden/Harris 2024
    IT'S A NO BRAINER!

16. #584 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

No I am not.

I am a guy with a functioning brain...laughing at you assholes.
    Seriously you need a cognitive test Franky you are slipping but that is understandable for a man of your advanced years. I understand why you and Biden are afraid to know the truth.
    IMPEACH 46 FOR TREASON
    Biden/Harris 2024
    IT'S A NO BRAINER!

17. #585 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,526 Times in 11,565 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 513 Times in 483 Posts
    Blog Entries

Sadly for you Georgia and Arizona do not think its a conspiracy.
    I'll put it like this to the lefties if Biden didn't steal the election then Bush didn't steal the election either.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Eagle_Eye For This Post:

ExpressLane (05-17-2022)