Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Amber Heard Sociopathic liar, Believe All Women, really?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,326 Times in 9,834 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 511 Times in 484 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default Amber Heard Sociopathic liar, Believe All Women, really?

morality is a set of beliefs, attitudes, and behaviors that facilitate voluntary, cooperative and mutually beneficial relationships.

Trump Wins,
    by definition
    https://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/trump

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,487 Times in 52,490 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,514 Times in 2,471 Posts
    Blog Entries

The Johnny Depp incels are outraged at Amber.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    she's an abusive liar, perfect for you. you can fully indulge the self hate that drives your stockholm sydrome, simp.

"depp incels" aren't a thing, idiot.
    morality is a set of beliefs, attitudes, and behaviors that facilitate voluntary, cooperative and mutually beneficial relationships.

Trump Wins,
    by definition

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AssHatZombie View Post

"depp incels" aren't a thing, idiot.
    You’re a prime example, Fredo.

5. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You’re a prime example, Fredo.
    The depths of your idiocy are quite impressive.

Trump Wins,
    by definition

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blackwater Lunchbreak For This Post:

ExpressLane (05-08-2022), Life is Golden (05-08-2022), Matt Dillon (05-08-2022)

7. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Let's talk about the duluth model.

Trump Wins,
    by definition

8. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,610 Times in 10,571 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 578 Times in 535 Posts
    Blog Entries

My daughter is outraged at Amber. This sets back the ability of women to be believed when reporting crimes like this.
    Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but rather we have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    - -- Aristotle

Believe nothing on the faith of traditions, even though they have been held in honor for many generations and in diverse places. Do not believe a thing because many people speak of it. Do not believe on the faith of the sages of the past. Do not believe what you yourself have imagined, persuading yourself that a God inspires you. Believe nothing on the sole authority of your masters and priests. After examination, believe what you yourself have tested and found to be reasonable, and conform your conduct thereto.
    - -- The Buddha

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    - -- Aristotle

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Damocles For This Post:

Blackwater Lunchbreak (05-09-2022), ExpressLane (05-09-2022), Matt Dillon (05-09-2022)

10. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Damocles View Post
    My daughter is outraged at Amber. This sets back the ability of women to be believed when reporting crimes like this.
    Dutch uncle believes all women.

Trump Wins,
    by definition

11. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

What crime did Amber report? TBH, I’m not a fan or a follower of Celebrity Justice, but my understanding is that Amber wrote an article about her abuse and that Depp is suing for defamation.

Not a fucking lawyer, but defamation is difficult to prove. If Depp was a saint who never laid a hand upon her, then I can see him possibly winning his defamation suit.

The problem for Depp is that he isn’t a saint. He may not be the abusive asshole Heard paints him to be, but the fact he abused her publicly and on video is enough to tip the scale in favor of Heard.

It’s one thing to fabricate abuse allegations but it’s another to exaggerate….even with whining and “fake crying”. My money is on Depp losing his defamation accusation lawsuit.

One of the few things I know about the law: “Penetration, no matter how slight, constitutes the act.”

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

christiefan915 (05-23-2022)

13. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

What crime did Amber report? TBH, I’m not a fan or a follower of Celebrity Justice, but my understanding is that Amber wrote an article about her abuse and that Depp is suing for defamation.

Not a fucking lawyer, but defamation is difficult to prove. If Depp was a saint who never laid a hand upon her, then I can see him possibly winning his defamation suit.

The problem for Depp is that he isn’t a saint. He may not be the abusive asshole Heard paints him to be, but the fact he abused her publicly and on video is enough to tip the scale in favor of Heard.

It’s one thing to fabricate abuse allegations but it’s another to exaggerate….even with whining and “fake crying”. My money is on Depp losing his defamation accusation lawsuit.

One of the few things I know about the law: “Penetration, no matter how slight, constitutes the act.”
    she's been lying for six years straight.

she's a disgusting person.

your defense of her makes you a disgusting person.

Trump Wins,
    by definition

14. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,610 Times in 10,571 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 578 Times in 535 Posts
    Blog Entries

Whether she reported it as a crime or not she claimed that Depp was abusive, Depp lost a job due to folks believing her. And they continued to believe her right up until we got to the trial where suddenly her own story works against her. Now folks do not believe Amber. This makes folks less likely to believe women who "claim" (report) such crimes and therefore puts women into more danger. Women need to have a path to safety, Amber has destroyed part of that path.
    Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but rather we have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    - -- Aristotle

Believe nothing on the faith of traditions, even though they have been held in honor for many generations and in diverse places. Do not believe a thing because many people speak of it. Do not believe on the faith of the sages of the past. Do not believe what you yourself have imagined, persuading yourself that a God inspires you. Believe nothing on the sole authority of your masters and priests. After examination, believe what you yourself have tested and found to be reasonable, and conform your conduct thereto.
    - -- The Buddha

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    - -- Aristotle

15. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,195 Times in 33,876 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,086 Times in 4,702 Posts
    Blog Entries

Whether she reported it as a crime or not she claimed that Depp was abusive, Depp lost a job due to folks believing her. And they continued to believe her right up until we got to the trial where suddenly her own story works against her. Now folks do not believe Amber. This makes folks less likely to believe women who "claim" (report) such crimes and therefore puts women into more danger. Women need to have a path to safety, Amber has destroyed part of that path.
    If one woman was able to destroy it, it wasn’t much of a path.

Abuse claims need to be believed, but investigated and verified.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Phantasmal For This Post:

Doc Dutch (05-09-2022)

17. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

First, while others may disagree, I have no sympathy for an abusive alcoholic worth $140,000,000 who lost a fucking job.

Second, I strongly support justice. If Heard is guilty of defamation, so be it. If not, then let that be too. It’s the jury’s (or Judge’s) call, not a bunch of abusive incels or bleeding heart liberals.

As previously stated, Depp is clearly an abusive alcoholic so the only real dispute here is a matter of degree; whether or not he was as big of a fucking asshole as Heard wrote him up to be. Boo fucking Hoo.

FWIW, there are very, very few Hollywood wackadoodles with whom I’d want to share the same room for even a few minutes. I like Tom Cruise movies, but wouldn’t want to be within the same building with him much less the same room. Same goes for Depp and Heard. Listening to rich people whine how tough their lives are is not on my list of desires.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

christiefan915 (05-23-2022)

19. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

this whole trend of reputational justice is dismaying.

Trump Wins,
    by definition

20. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

although hillary clinton "relying on her good name" is hilarious.

Trump Wins,
    by definition

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Blackwater Lunchbreak For This Post:

Damocles (05-09-2022)