Members banned from this thread: Legion, Truth Detector and Earl

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Did a Republican leak the draft SCOTUS opinion - Almost everyone may comment

1. #121 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,978 Times in 32,293 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Althea View Post
    Absolutely. Every supposed 'pro life' advocate views every aborted fetus as a toddler, and every 'pro choice' advocate views every aborted embryo as a grain of rice.

There is a chasm between the two, and our lawmakers prefer it that way.
    and yet, the left ignores biology, as science clearly tells us the fetus has much more in common with the toddler than it does with a grain of rice......such as being a living human with a distinctive individual DNA........
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

2. The Following User Says Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

Stone (05-05-2022)

3. #122 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    Well...she is a loon and a nutjob.
    if that's the criteria you've just condemned every demmycrat in the country........
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

4. The Following User Says Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

Stone (05-05-2022)

5. #123 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    What is the motive?
    the stirring of shit......

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

Matt Dillon (05-05-2022), Stone (05-05-2022)

7. #124 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,485 Times in 52,488 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,514 Times in 2,471 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    Or it could just be that you are just another Dumb racist Dutch. Yep,.....pretty sure that is EXACTLY the case. BTW,.........you are losing so BADLY and are still too stupid to even understand it. Look around you........EVERYTHING trending the RIGHT way. EVERYTHING. And now the Supreme court too. Yes dutch.....you have already lost.
    What makes you think so, Fat Boy? Are you intelligent enough to explain it or is bullshitting others all you have?
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

8. #125 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,584 Times in 9,990 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 873 Times in 830 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    What makes you think so, Fat Boy? Are you intelligent enough to explain it or is bullshitting others all you have?
    I dont waste my time explaining much of anything to a racist imbecile troll like you. Why? It is only a waste of my time. Besides,......EVERYONE can see EXACTLY whats up with you, who you are, what you are really all about. Why explain what we all already KNOW.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Stone For This Post:

Matt Dillon (05-05-2022)

10. #126 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 83,429 Times in 53,293 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,661 Times in 4,380 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Dillon View Post
    And from that, which side does not agree with the SC's opinion?

And that there is which side did the leakin's.
    I agree that the odds that the leaker was probably a (D) voter are higher than the other way around. However, there are plenty of (R) voters who believe that abortion is not a crime nor should it be. We are just guessing at the motives at any rate. I wouldn't be at all surprised to find out that it was Clarence Thomas's wife. As a Big Lie believer and #TRE45ON ass-kisser, her thinking might be "Everyone needs to know how successful he was at getting Roe v Wade overturned." No doubt she has access to her husband's computer and files.
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

Doc Dutch (05-05-2022), LV426 (05-05-2022)

12. #127 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    I dont waste my time explaining much of anything to a racist imbecile troll like you. Why? It is only a waste of my time. Besides,......EVERYONE can see EXACTLY whats up with you, who you are, what you are really all about. Why explain what we all already KNOW.
    Translation: It’s just bullshit, Dutch. I’m a desk jockey with a sweet do-nothing job and a spreading middle-aged ass.

ROFL. Thanks, Fat Boy.

13. #128 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    I agree that the odds that the leaker was probably a (D) voter are higher than the other way around. However, there are plenty of (R) voters who believe that abortion is not a crime nor should it be. We are just guessing at the motives at any rate. I wouldn't be at all surprised to find out that it was Clarence Thomas's wife. As a Big Lie believer and #TRE45ON ass-kisser, her thinking might be "Everyone needs to know how successful he was at getting Roe v Wade overturned." No doubt she has access to her husband's computer and files.
    Agreed. There are pro-women’s rights Republicans.

14. #129 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,424 Times in 10,050 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Stir up public opinion against SCOTUS before they make an official decision in hopes of turning a Justice or two to make a decision supporting the status quo.
    Why do you think that Nazi judges care about public opinion? About 70-80% of people support abortion.
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

15. #130 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Gondwanaland View Post
    The left have everything to gain. They want the justices intimidated into changing their minds.
    What precisely does the left have to gain by leaking something that would just be released a month closer to the election anyway?

How will leaking the decision intimidate any justices? We already know that this court doesn't care about Public Opinion.

16. #131 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Celticguy View Post
    no, highly unlikely. No benefit whatsoever.
    There is absolutely a benefit to the GOP...it gets it in and out of the news cycle faster.

17. #132 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Dillon View Post
    I have a theory about that: What's changed in the SC since then? Who's new around there?
    KBJ isn't even on the court yet, Breyer still is.

Also, KBJ doesn't have access to that decision, but Ginni Thomas does.

18. #133 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    It creates a diversion in the news from all the fuck ups the Joke administration has made, from inflation, to the economy, to immigration, and everything inbetween.
    The only joke here is that you think this administration fucked up a shitty economy that Trump left behind because both you and Trump couldn't keep your big, fat fucking mouths shut about COVID.

Everyone understands this economy is because of how YOU fucked it up.

It stirs up the Left's base at a time when apathy is high among Democrat voters about the midterms
    So you would argue that it wouldn't stir up the base an equal amount if it was released in June?

Also, before the decision was leaked by Ginni Thomas, polling showed that the GOP lost their generic ballot advantage:

WAPO/ABC Generic Ballot Poll Shifts 11 Points, Dems Now Lead
    http://www.loscerritosnews.net/2022/...dems-now-lead/

So that's probably why Ginni Thomas leaked it...because she wanted to shore up GOP support after seeing the GOP's 10 point generic ballot lead from Q4 2021 completely evaporate.

It gives the Left a wedge issue for the midterms where they had virtually none before
    Ummm...it would be the same wedge issue if the decision was released in June vs. leaked in May.

The timing makes no sense for the Democrats since they would want this to come closer to the election so they could capitalize on it.

As a political act, it does nothing to further Conservative causes.
    Sure it does...it gets this terrible decision in and out of the news cycle and it gives the corrupted GOP and opportunity to feign outrage over Ginni Thomas leaking it.

The Right was going to see this as a win when the decision came out in any case so there was no need to leak it.
    No, the GOP is petrified of a repeat of 2018, so they wanted to throw mud all over their own decision and make it about the phony leak and not the illogical, wildly contradictory, and unpopular position of banning abortion.

Only the Left has potential benefit from leaking this decision.
    Nothing you listed there is a benefit to the Left.

In fact, the Left probably wanted this decision to come down as close to the general election in November as possible.

Thomas' gamble is that people will be fatigued about abortion by the time the formal decision is released.

19. #134 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    if that's the criteria you've just condemned every demmycrat in the country........
    You're so fucking stupid, you can't tell the difference between a pig, a cat, and a human.

20. #135 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    the stirring of shit......
    Wouldn't that be the GOP's motive? Stirring up shit about a phony leak to distract from the unsound decision the Nazi judges just made, after lying about it in their confirmation hearings?

You know, now that I think about it...maybe it was one of the Nazi judges who leaked it since they lied about Roe during their confirmation hearings. So they can't be trusted.