Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: One person is shot dead and five others are injured at Mudbugs food festival

1. #61 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,262 Times in 7,145 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,197 Times in 1,112 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by volsrock View Post
    And I have always said its the Rap Hip Hop Thug culture ...and called racist for stating it!

But POS idiots are to PC to admit it
    I have had black friends and associates all of my adult life. But I certainly do not make excuses for them, as I think they have to deal with their own internal problems, the stereo typing, black on black crime statistics, and etc.

I will say this, most of the Black People I know are great folks and I like them very much!

2. #62 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,634 Times in 10,060 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,101 Times in 1,013 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Geeko Sportivo View Post
    I have had black friends and associates all of my adult life. But I certainly do not make excuses for them, as I think they have to deal with their own internal problems, the stereo typing, black on black crime statistics, and etc.

I will say this, most of the Black People I know are great folks and I like them very much!
    Rap lifestyle black on black crime statistics, and etc.

Is why they are stereotyped

Over 90% of the smash and grab is done by blacks blacks

Stop doing it and living the Rap Hip Hop lifestyle maybe people wont stereotype

https://www.google.com/search?q=smas...h=532&dpr=1.25

3. #63 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 77 Times in 72 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Jack, you and I both know that alcohol is your weakness. Frankly, I’m surprised you are not shitfaced already. Did you run out of money and are now waiting for payday to buy liquor? Sad if true since you lose the entire weekend. Sad.
    Too bad your faggot ass can't do anything but make up lame shit. Your mothers a whore.

4. #64 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,449 Times in 52,464 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,513 Times in 2,470 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jakemax View Post
    Too bad your faggot ass can't do anything but make up lame shit. Your mothers a whore.
    I’m looking forward to seeing you mid-evening tomorrow night after you’ve had a snootful, Jack.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

5. #65 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I’m looking forward to seeing you mid-evening tomorrow night after you’ve had a snootful, Jack.
    Lying anal licking cocksucker.

6. #66 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Lying anal licking cocksucker.
    So it’s a date, Jack?

7. #67 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I also have had black friends and associates all of my adult life...one of my best friends from HS is black I dated his sister for 2 years who is a ESPN reporter now

But they were not from the Rap Hip Hop culture etc..they hate it like your black music pals do

My problem is not with blacks as a whole but with the black Rap Hip Hop culture.....and the everything is the "mans fault" and everything is racist card a lot of blacks play

And the double standard...black cop kills white its on news maybe for 5 mins,,,, White cop kills black city is looted and burned etc racist racist racist is screamed 24/7 for a week on CNN etc

I also have a problem with white trash POS...but they are not playing a race type card etc....when a cop shoots one of them white trash does not loot and destroy the city

White trash POS are not doing smash and grabs all over the country anywhere near the scale that blacks are doing it.. White trash POS are not car jacking anywhere near the scale that blacks are

White trash POS are not doing drive by shootings anywhere near the scale that blacks are
    Last edited by volsrock; 05-12-2022 at 09:52 AM.

8. #68 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,262 Times in 7,145 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,197 Times in 1,112 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by volsrock View Post
    I also have had black friends and associates all of my adult life...one of my best friends from HS is black I dated his sister for 2 years who is a ESPN reporter now

But they were not from the Rap Hip Hop culture etc..they hate it like your black music pals do

My problem is not with blacks as a whole but with the black Rap Hip Hop culture.....and the everything is the "mans fault" and everything is racist card a lot of blacks play

And the double standard...black cop kills white its on news maybe for 5 mins,,,, White cop kills black city is looted and burned etc racist racist racist is screamed 24/7 for a week on CNN etc

I also have a problem with white trash POS...but they are not playing a race type card etc....when a cop shoots one of them white trash does not loot and destroy the city

White trash POS are not doing smash and grabs all over the country anywhere near the scale that blacks are doing it.. White trash POS are not car jacking anywhere near the scale that blacks are

White trash POS are not doing drive by shootings anywhere near the scale that blacks are
    I appreciate you explaining your thoughts on Black folk- and White folk too!
    You have never been this revealing about it before.

But do yourself a little favor. When you author a thread, just try not to give the wrong impression.

Because some of your comments and threads come across as incendiary or divisive!

Please don't get me wrong Sir! You do not have to give Black people the White Glove treatment, and you can still be honest with your personal feelings, it's just more about tactfulness and common respect for all.

If we could all approach things from a perspective of discussing society's problems by describing the problems- AND THEN TO FOLLOWUP WITH WHAT OUR Personal SOLUTIONS TO THOSE PROBLEMS COULD BE IN YOUR OWN OPINION. What good is a problem without a solution?

For instance, you and I don't have a problem with Black Folks generally, but we do both think that RAP music leads them down an unnecessary dark path that is not helping them with their plight or their progress or identity in the world, and may just be what puts their younger generation off on a dangerous path that leads to racism and violence!

Thanks and I hope you understand that I am just trying to bring us all to more useful and helpful discussions about racial matters here in America without having to hurt anyone's feelings or giving possible wrong impressions about ourselves.

United we stand- divided we fall!
    Last edited by Geeko Sportivo; 05-12-2022 at 11:08 AM.

9. #69 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

So it’s a date, Jack?

No, I'm not a faggot. Perhaps Obama can let you suck him off.

10. #70 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

No, I'm not a faggot. Perhaps Obama can let you suck him off.
    If you take a lot of yoga, you might be able to suck off Jack.

11. #71 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I appreciate you explaining your thoughts on Black folk- and White folk too!
    You have never been this revealing about it before.

But do yourself a little favor. When you author a thread, just try not to give the wrong impression.

Because some of your comments and threads come across as incendiary or divisive!

Please don't get me wrong Sir! You do not have to give Black people the White Glove treatment, and you can still be honest with your personal feelings, it's just more about tactfulness and common respect for all.

If we could all approach things from a perspective of discussing society's problems by describing the problems- AND THEN TO FOLLOWUP WITH WHAT OUR Personal SOLUTIONS TO THOSE PROBLEMS COULD BE IN YOUR OWN OPINION. What good is a problem without a solution?

For instance, you and I don't have a problem with Black Folks generally, but we do both think that RAP music leads them down an unnecessary dark path that is not helping them with their plight or their progress or identity in the world, and may just be what puts their younger generation off on a dangerous path that leads to racism and violence!

Thanks and I hope you understand that I am just trying to bring us all to more useful and helpful discussions about racial matters here in America without having to hurt anyone's feelings or giving possible wrong impressions about ourselves.

United we stand- divided we fall!
    More to it than Rap!

The media and the left needs to stop screaming racist racist racist about anything and everything

The NASCAR garage door rope...was just that just a door rope

But all u heard was racist racist racist for week...that just fuels the divide

The Zimmerman case was a local issue..But Obama just had to get in with "if I had a son" stoking the racist racist racist....They even made Zimmerman out to be ‘white Hispanic.’ Zimmerman Isn't White

The black Atlanta jogger case was a local issue...how many black teens have been killed in Atlanta by blacks since than and not a peep...but since it was white on black the left and media had to scream racist racist racist
    Last edited by volsrock; 05-12-2022 at 07:55 PM.

12. #72 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

If you take a lot of yoga, you might be able to suck off Jack.
    Your moms name is Jack?

13. #73 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Your moms name is Jack?
    No. It’s the name of a banned bipolar drunken misogynistic anti-Christian. A real piece of work banned for 3 months and, IMO, will be permbanned for being a fucking moron because he self-medicates with liquor. You’d like him. LOL

14. #74 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

No. It’s the name of a banned bipolar drunken misogynistic anti-Christian. A real piece of work banned for 3 months and, IMO, will be permbanned for being a fucking moron because he self-medicates with liquor. You’d like him. LOL
    As long as he isn't a leftist faggot traitor like you, yeah, I'd get along. Now go massage some more horse dick.

15. #75 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

As long as he isn't a leftist faggot traitor like you, yeah, I'd get along. Now go massage some more horse dick.
    Did I upset you, Jack?