Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Thread: Anyone noticed how the election lies have evolved?

1. #121 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,460 Times in 7,746 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 510 Times in 503 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    Uneducated and unintelligent people tend to believe that the world they experience in their backyard is a reflection of the entire country. It’s a bias that education travel or intelligence would dissolve, but you have to have those things in order to understand.
    Bitch! You live in one of the biggest swamps in America in the faggot city section, motherfucker!

I suggest you take a swim in one of the local canals, brah. It's clean water...

2. #122 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,184 Times in 14,718 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 952 Times in 936 Posts
    Blog Entries

Thats what such an ignorant person would say.
    That is what a moron like you would say.
    IMPEACH 46 FOR TREASON
    Biden/Harris 2024
    IT'S A NO BRAINER!

3. #123 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    What about the first President to attempt a violent coup? When will all the traitors be hung and the terrorists shot down like the child-raping, murderous POS they are?

You're a delusional dunce. Is there liquor on that table? You're a double dunce, Lord Chuffleflurfer of the TinyPenis clan..

4. #124 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,910 Times in 21,670 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,696 Times in 5,198 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Dillon View Post
    Bitch! You live in one of the biggest swamps in America in the faggot city section, motherfucker!

I suggest you take a swim in one of the local canals, brah. It's clean water...
    You mean where Trump lives? I live in a very liberal area, but I am smart enough to understand there is a different world just around the corner and I do not make assumptions about the entire Untied States based on this area. That would be dumb.

18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally
    44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!

5. #125 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

My neighbors on both sides are Jewish, I cant understand why people keep saying the Untied States is a majority Christian nation. (see how ignorant that sounds)?

44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!

6. #126 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You mean where Trump lives? I live in a very liberal area, but I am smart enough to understand there is a different world just around the corner and I do not make assumptions about the entire Untied States based on this area. That would be dumb.
    Yeah. I talk to people nationwide and in other countries, too.

People think there was something pretty fishy about the 2020 election. Biden could dispel all criticism if he was to have an independent investigation into the integrity of it.

Trump tried to in 2016, but the panel he appointed went about things the wrong way, they tried to force governors to give up too much invasive information about their constituents, I would not have given them what they wanted if I were

governor, and yes, the investigation died pretty quick because of that. He doesn't always pick the best people, believe me.
    Last edited by Matt Dillon; 04-27-2022 at 07:41 AM.

7. #127 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,242 Times in 10,706 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 579 Times in 563 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Dutch View Post
    Agreed. Shooting angry Trumpers should be a national pastime.
    Quote Originally Posted by BidenPresident View Post
    Only conclusion. Going to a Christian school causes you to be a mass murderer.

8. #128 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

People think there was something pretty fishy about the 2020 election. Biden could dispel all criticism if he was to have an independent investigation into the integrity of it.

Trump tried to in 2016, but the panel he appointed went about things the wrong way, they tried to force governors to give up too much invasive information about their constituents, I would not have given them what they wanted if I were

governor, and yes, the investigation died pretty quick because of that. He doesn't always pick the best people, believe me.
    There is no predicate for an investigation. There is 0 evidence that there is anything to investigate. Setting up an investigation based on nothing is a terrible precedent and would give credence to the lie. There is no evidence an investigation will find that would convince people who believe something that is not based on data or facts.

LOCK HIM UP!

9. #129 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Uneducated and unintelligent people tend to believe that the world they experience in their backyard is a reflection of the entire country. It’s a bias that education travel or intelligence would dissolve, but you have to have those things in order to understand.
    Hey arrogant arsehole, I travelled all over the world and been to more countries than you've had hot dinners
    Last edited by cancel2 2022; 04-27-2022 at 09:03 AM.

10. #130 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Primavera View Post
    Hey arrogant arsehole, I travelled all over the world and been to more countries than you've had hot dinners
    I doubt that, 50 states, All Continents other than the South Pole.. The USSR, and now Russia, Colombia, Panama, China, Taiwan, North Korea... Just to name a few of the more exotic countries.

LOCK HIM UP!

11. #131 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Primavera View Post
    I doubt that, 50 states, All Continents other than the South Pole.. The USSR, and now Russia, Colombia, Panama, China, Taiwan, North Korea... Just to name a few of the more exotic countries.

LOCK HIM UP!

12. #132 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,837 Times in 17,268 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,601 Times in 4,278 Posts

Intelligent people do not think there was anything wrong with the election. We knew we have a very safe election system. It is checked after every election. In 2016 we used the exact same system. Trump made insulting and outrageous claims about it. He demanded recounts and went to court over 60 times. Trump and the right proved again that our system works.
    The reds finally got that message, so they are putting people in place with the mission of cheating where necessary. The next election may have serious problems.
    Trump simply lies.

13. #133 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Intelligent people do not think there was anything wrong with the election. We knew we have a very safe election system. It is checked after every election. In 2016 we used the exact same system. Trump made insulting and outrageous claims about it. He demanded recounts and went to court over 60 times. Trump and the right proved again that our system works.
    The reds finally got that message, so they are putting people in place with the mission of cheating where necessary. The next election may have serious problems.
    Trump simply lies.
    Democrats cheat elections. Fact.

Isn't it odd that there would be a huge 6-foot high Obama campaign sign in the middle of a bunch of migrant farm worker shacks?

Why would that be there?

14. #134 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BartenderElite View Post
    I can start another thread if you want. Almost zero unemployment, and leading the world's response to Russia - pretty solid just over a year in.
    Are you fucking serious!? This administration has been nothing but an unmitigated disaster..?!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

15. #135 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,069 Times in 3,419 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 643 Times in 611 Posts

When they allegedly "stop counting" and the tallies virtually stop for Trump and start going up by the truckloads for Biden for well over 2 weeks after election day, that's suspect as can be.
    ROFLMAO. Did you drink heavily before you made these unfounded accusations?

I would love to see your evidence where any vote counts for Biden went up well over 2 weeks after election day.
    Surely you must have some evidence to back up this claim.
    So present it to us so we can all be amazed with the facts you have.
    "We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."

"Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain - and most fools do."