Thread: Steelers QB and former OSU star Dwayne Haskins struck and KILLED by car

1. #511 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,931 Times in 5,908 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 444 Times in 424 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    Coroners used to do that too, but apparently will not here.
    I thought teir task was to determine cause of death which may or may not factor into suicides.
    "Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything." Joseph Stalin
    The USA has lost WWIV to China with no other weapons but China Virus and some cash to buy democrats.

2. #512 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,029 Times in 12,559 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,401 Times in 1,345 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Celticguy View Post
    I thought teir task was to determine cause of death which may or may not factor into suicides.
    No, but in this case the coroner would need to do an inquest, which would gather evidence on state of mind, but apparently will not. There would of course be blow back from the WOKE if the coroner would go out his/her way to determine that this Beloved Black Man did suicide, on the grounds that they are revictimizing his loved ones.
    This illegal illegitimate regime that runs America is at fault...not me.... they do not represent me and I have long objected to their crimes against humanity.

3. #513 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,931 Times in 5,908 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 444 Times in 424 Posts
    Blog Entries

No, but in this case the coroner would need to do an inquest, which would gather evidence on state of mind, but apparently will not. There would of course be blow back from the WOKE if the coroner would go out his/her way to determine that this Beloved Black Man did suicide, on the grounds that they are revictimizing his loved ones.
    I believe the coroner can and does choose to examine (inquest) or not.
    If anyone is lobbying against investigation its the family and its because of the insurance.
    "Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything." Joseph Stalin
    The USA has lost WWIV to China with no other weapons but China Virus and some cash to buy democrats.

4. #514 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Interesting:

The parents of deceased Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Dwayne Haskins will not attend his funeral service in Pittsburgh on Friday. Haskins' family released a statement explaining they have not met Haskins' wife, and do not want their first meeting to come at Haskins' funeral.

Haskins was hit by a vehicle and killed the morning of April 9. He was reportedly trying to cross the interstate to get gas for his car. Haskins was 24.

Haskins' parents said they will hold public memorials for Haskins in New Jersey and Maryland over the weekend.

Haskins and his wife, Kalabrya, were married in March 2021.
    https://sports.yahoo.com/parents-of-...161725965.html
    This illegal illegitimate regime that runs America is at fault...not me.... they do not represent me and I have long objected to their crimes against humanity.

5. #515 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

“We have never met or spoken to the wife, and we didn’t want our son’s funeral service to be the place we met her for the first time,”
    https://radaronline.com/p/dwayne-has...ever-met-wife/

6. #516 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

This is not over:

On Tuesday, a new detail emerged that had previously gone unreported.

According to FOX Sports 640’s Andy Slater, “Haskins was traveling in a car with a drunk woman before he walked onto the expressway multiple sources tell me. The woman was passed out in the disabled car at the scene. ”
    https://itsgame7.com/did-dwayne-hask...fore-accident/

7. #517 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Dwayne Haskins ‘drank heavily’ at club before he was killed by dump truck in South Florida
    According to an ME’s investigative report, investigators found his car on the side of I-595, a “female companion” inside the vehicle. The unnamed woman told FHP that he’d left looking for gas. The report noted that the Medical Examiner’s Office did not know the “nature” of Haskins’ relationship with the woman.

A Pittsburgh Steelers team official also told the Medical Examiner’s Office that Haskins had trained the preceding day, then gone to dinner with a friend or cousin named “Joey.” They later went to a “club, possibly in Miami,” the report said.

“They drank heavily and at some point, they got into a fight, separating,” the report said.

Haskins also tested positive for ketamine and norktamine, drugs that can be used as a medical anesthetic but can also be used a recreational drugs
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/dwayne-ha...185708752.html

Slightly more info, but still clear as mud.

"Dwayne Haskins had a blood-alcohol level of .24 when he was killed
    https://thespun.com/nfl/report-dwayn...death-revealed

Well between that and the drugs....and he was driving with a female passenger not his wife....this very wholesome spiritual family man we are told.

Was this par for him, or was he in a "I dont give a fuck" mode because he knew that football was over for him?

8. #518 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,419 Times in 7,538 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 270 Times in 253 Posts
    Blog Entries

Dwayne Haskins ‘drank heavily’ at club before he was killed by dump truck in South Florida

https://www.yahoo.com/news/dwayne-ha...185708752.html

Slightly more info, but still clear as mud.
    blood-alcohol level of .24 indicative of a serious drinking problem.

9. #519 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by anonymoose View Post
    blood-alcohol level of .24 indicative of a serious drinking problem.
    Driving on .24 plus sedatives is indicative of a lack of giving a fuck.

10. #520 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I have still not seen anyone telling me that the car was actually out of gas, which seems like a great starting point.

11. #521 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

“I’m the same guy that said Josh Allen was clearly the best guy in his draft class. I said Baker Mayfield was overrated. Remember I said that?” Ryan asked. “I also said Daniel Jones would be the second quarterback drafted, when he came out, ahead of this guy Haskins that everybody raved about, that I knew would struggle in the National Football League.”

Stephen A. Smith interjected, “God rest his soul, regardless.”

“I know it, I shouldn’t have said it, but I’ll say this: I only base it on 30 years coaching, and being around this business all my life, Daniel Jones is a special talent,” Ryan responded.
    https://nypost.com/2022/10/17/rex-ry...mment-on-espn/

It would be interesting to know what he saw. Low work ethic and high Bull Shit production I spect.