Members banned from this thread: saltydancin

View Poll Results: Is MAGA good for Americans?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

3 100.00%
  • No

0 0%
  • potato

0 0%
  • pineapple

0 0%
  • Orange Man Bad!

0 0%
  • I am an absolute retard

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What MAGA is about

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,460 Times in 7,746 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 510 Times in 503 Posts

Default What MAGA is about

It's about providing opportunity for upward mobility in America for everyone.

If you're willing to work, you should be able to get ahead.

Unfortunately, a lot of that has been lost in the last 40 years due to greedy government, and they and their propaganda machine do not want people to realize that's what they've done.

MAGA is about making sure the younger people have the same opportunities we did when we were younger.

Not about saying "I got mine, fuck 'em!".

The climate needs to get better for economic upward mobility in America.

We have everything we need, we just need to use it right.

Biden..fuck.. Idk what to say there, that's a government stooge from hell that's leeched an existence off of Americans for 50 years.

Never done a damn thing good, ever.

These days the cost of housing is double what it was when I was a young man, and that's not right or fair to the upcoming generations.

It simply should not be that much of anybody's income. Somebody has to back off on the profit margin, government, banks, whatever..That is not going to fly.

When I was a young man, I was taught that 1 week's worth of work should pay for your housing for the month. And it should still be like that, yet it isn't.

Why should Americans have to pay twice as much to put a roof over their heads these days? That's fucked up.

MAGA is not about Boomers, it's about future Americans having the same opportunities Boomers did.

That's a good thing.
    Last edited by Matt Dillon; 04-07-2022 at 11:07 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Matt Dillon For This Post:

Blackwater Lunchbreak (04-11-2022)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,834 Times in 17,265 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,601 Times in 4,278 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Dillon View Post

Unfortunately, a lot of that has been lost in the last 40 years due to greedy government, and they and their propaganda machine do not want people to realize that's what they've done.

MAGA is about making sure the younger people have the same opportunities we did when we were younger.

Biden..fuck.. Idk what to say there, that's a government stooge from hell that's leeched an existence off of Americans for 50 years.

These days the cost of housing is double what it was when I was a young man, and that's not right or fair to the upcoming generations.

It simply should not be that much of anybody's income. Somebody has to back off on the profit margin, government, banks, whatever..That is not going to fly.

When I was a young man, I was taught that 1 week's worth of work should pay for your housing for the month. And it should still be like that, yet it isn't.

Why should Americans have to pay twice as much to put a roof over their heads these days? That's fucked up.

MAGA is not about Boomers, it's about future Americans having the same opportunities Boomers did.

That's a good thing.
    In truth, American opportunities were slashed because the wealthy want as much money and power as they can get. They have been chamfering the corners of democracy into an unrecognizable and new form. The Repubs work for the wealthy and are moving wealth up as quickly as they could to keep fooling the rightys. You rightys apparently love that. Don't look at the wealth gap and the accumulated wealth and power that has moved to the top. Look at immigrants. look at minorities. Blame the dems for the lot opportunities, not the wealthy who are living like kings.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (04-08-2022)

5. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,581 Times in 9,703 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,312 Times in 1,210 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    In truth, American opportunities were slashed because the wealthy want as much money and power as they can get. They have been chamfering the corners of democracy into an unrecognizable and new form. The Repubs work for the wealthy and are moving wealth up as quickly as they could to keep fooling the rightys. You rightys apparently love that. Don't look at the wealth gap and the accumulated wealth and power that has moved to the top. Look at immigrants. look at minorities. Blame the dems for the lot opportunities, not the wealthy who are living like kings.
    No wealthy libs?

6. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

7. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,785 Times in 17,104 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,344 Times in 2,263 Posts
    Blog Entries

That's a good thing.
    It's a trick question.

8. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,115 Times in 12,640 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,444 Times in 1,388 Posts
    Blog Entries

Answer: Take care of America and Americans first.

You will see how much that does not happen anymore over the next few years as you watch our government ship our food overseas as prices skyrocket because of the global famine they caused.
    I choose my own words like the Americans of olden times........before this dystopia arrived.

DARK AGES SUCK!

9. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by The Big Guy View Post
    No wealthy libs?

I know right? Like Democrats haven't done the same thing? They all have, especially since the 70s and 80s when Congress voted themselves Lords of the country.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Matt Dillon For This Post:

MAGA MAN (04-10-2022)

11. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,977 Times in 32,292 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

No wealthy libs?

there's a couple who just bought a $6M house in California.....
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

12. The Following User Says Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

Matt Dillon (04-08-2022)

13. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,386 Times in 14,102 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 649 Times in 616 Posts

I’m honestly curious. You complain a lot about inequality yet I don’t think I’ve ever seen you once blame the Fed which is arguably the biggest driver of inequality. Is that because you don’t understand the Fed and their role in pushing inequality? Or is it an ideological/partisan thing and you don’t want to blame them?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to cawacko For This Post:

Matt Dillon (04-08-2022)

15. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,905 Times in 21,667 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,696 Times in 5,198 Posts
    Blog Entries

That's a good thing.
    You don’t think Trumps all about “I got mine, fuck em.” Then you are lost!

18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally
    44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!

16. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,386 Times in 14,102 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 649 Times in 616 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    He was a liberal you know

17. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cawacko View Post
    He was a liberal you know
    True, he WAS.

44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!

18. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    If Trump was like that, he never would have run for president.

He knew there would be a certain level of bullshit directed at him. I'm certain he didn't know how bad and crazy it would be, because the TDS continues to surprise me all the time.

There's something more at work there, and IDK what; All I know is that whatever it is, it's not healthy or good.

19. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,834 Times in 17,265 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,601 Times in 4,278 Posts

No wealthy libs?

I did not specify the party. However, the Republican Party is a subsidiary of the wealthy and corporations. They create bills and work for them and against workers. That is why Trump was possible. He was making the rich richer and they loved it. That is what MAGA is. More money and power to the top.

20. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

If Trump was like that, he never would have run for president.

He knew there would be a certain level of bullshit directed at him. I'm certain he didn't know how bad and crazy it would be, because the TDS continues to surprise me all the time.

There's something more at work there, and IDK what; All I know is that whatever it is, it's not healthy or good.
    He ran to gratify his ego, he had no idea a president had limits on his power.

LOCK HIM UP!