1. #91 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,726 Times in 4,159 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,366 Times in 1,291 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
    Case in point: for years STY touted all the oather/threeper/libertarian/new conservative and even some alt right talking points. His icon was the minute man ...he
    mouthed all the BS about the 2nd amendment, got all big and bad with veiled threats and such regarding he and his like minded brethren's response to proposed gun regulation, all the usual anti-govt' "deep state" BS.

Then the Jan. 6th insurrection attempt happened .... and STY suddenly disappears for a month or so. When he comes back, he's changed his icon and threw his Oather brothers right under the bus, claiming what happened on Jan. 6th wasn't what he was about.

Anyone who put up with his blathering YEARS prior know that STY is just full of shit, plain and simple. The nano-second his paper tiger posturing on the net got real, he dropped a brick and hid under his bed, fearing the FBI and NSA. But staying in the true form of an intellectual coward, he's back again bloviating as if butter wouldn't melt in his mouth.

Which is why he's on permanent 'ignore" with me. He has no credibility and is a waste of time and space. If law enforcement considers his pathetic ass worthy of investigation and incarceration, I for one will be surprised.

...or maybe he is what he purports to be and has backed down to avoid exposure? It's the smart move for a recruiter/agitator; stay in the background.
    Avoiding exposure would be disappearing of the chat grid....period. He's already exposed by documenting his stance for YEARS. So either he's a complete idiot or just some dumb blowhard long on talk but short on the walk. My assessment stands.
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

2. #92 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,421 Times in 52,445 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,513 Times in 2,470 Posts
    Blog Entries

Avoiding exposure would be disappearing of the chat grid....period. He's already exposed by documenting his stance for YEARS. So either he's a complete idiot or just some dumb blowhard long on talk but short on the walk. My assessment stands.
    It could go either way. All the idiots at the Insurrection, which he and others fully support, uploaded their crimes onto the Internet where it's now being used against them.

Notice how they aren't so open about overthrowing the US government and murdering all the Democrats in DC since the arrests and Trump's failure to pardon the criminals.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

3. #93 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 83,391 Times in 53,272 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,661 Times in 4,380 Posts
    Blog Entries

Case in point: for years STY touted all the oather/threeper/libertarian/new conservative and even some alt right talking points. His icon was the minute man ...he
    mouthed all the BS about the 2nd amendment, got all big and bad with veiled threats and such regarding he and his like minded brethren's response to proposed gun regulation, all the usual anti-govt' "deep state" BS.

Then the Jan. 6th insurrection attempt happened .... and STY suddenly disappears for a month or so. When he comes back, he's changed his icon and threw his Oather brothers right under the bus, claiming what happened on Jan. 6th wasn't what he was about.

Anyone who put up with his blathering YEARS prior know that STY is just full of shit, plain and simple. The nano-second his paper tiger posturing on the net got real, he dropped a brick and hid under his bed, fearing the FBI and NSA. But staying in the true form of an intellectual coward, he's back again bloviating as if butter wouldn't melt in his mouth.

Which is why he's on permanent 'ignore" with me. He has no credibility and is a waste of time and space. If law enforcement considers his pathetic ass worthy of investigation and incarceration, I for one will be surprised.
    Excellent synopsis of the gelded hound that once was STY. I thought it was funny when he threatened to make me his sex slave ala the Handmaid's Tale. He thinks women scare easily. lol
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

Cypress (03-30-2022), Taichiliberal (03-29-2022)

5. #94 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,726 Times in 4,159 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,366 Times in 1,291 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    It could go either way. All the idiots at the Insurrection, which he and others fully support, uploaded their crimes onto the Internet where it's now being used against them.

Notice how they aren't so open about overthrowing the US government and murdering all the Democrats in DC since the arrests and Trump's failure to pardon the criminals.
    Essentially you're supporting my assessment of STY. Thanks.
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell