Thread: Stephanie Grisham says Trump greatly admired Putin and 'wanted to be able to kill....

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,597 Times in 1,937 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 661 Times in 608 Posts

Default Stephanie Grisham says Trump greatly admired Putin and 'wanted to be able to kill....

Stephanie Grisham says Trump greatly admired Putin and 'wanted to be able to kill whoever spoke out against him'"

Considering, the lawlessly hacked in swine of a so-called president tRump was allowed to engage in domestic genocide and crimes against humanity, in particular, at enabling and supporting the covid-19 death of over 800,000 Americans including his brainwashed and stupid supporters and creating un American and un Constitutional concentration camps on U.S. territory to allow the abuse, neglect and murder of innocent human beings, indicates that tRump wanted to make Putin proud of his lap dog tRump who is no friend of humanity, and I believe at being an enemy of humanity's creation that being ultimately God. Considering tRump might not encounter the type of justice he deserves while alive and being a menace on humanity but there is an ultimate form of justice that even the lowest tyrant of the Earth cannot escape:

Trump both feared and admired Russian President Vladimir Putin.

"Honestly, I think he feared him. I think he was afraid of him. I think the man intimidated him," Grisham said during an appearance on "The View," when asked about Trump's impression of Putin. "I also think he admired him greatly," Grisham said. "I think he wanted to be able to kill whoever spoke out against him."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...dNQcLFLhTWk-W0

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,151 Times in 10,077 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,450 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Blog Entries

I think Trump wanted to be Putin when he grew up. Putin kills his Opponents. Trump failed with Hillary and Biden. Trump disappears into the ashbin of history.

3. #3 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,607 Times in 17,048 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

TRUMP!...
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.