you all love to induce misery, mayhem, madness because you never measured up to be more than just another social malcontent with evolving here now as one of a kind, equally created in the images of last 30 ancestors combined your DNA like no other before, during, after lived here now.

brevity is the soul of denying kinetic biology governing by one track mantras ancestrally forward until extinction sets in. Mind over matter vs context over content. fate and destiny really doesn't matter which is assigned to which when it comes to philosophy or psychology directing outcomes of arriving great great grandchildren until reaching great great grandparenting or not being alive here now.

Siblings each generation is duplicity in simplicity of compounding DNA. inception, parenting, becoming grandparents, becoming great grandparents, arriving at great great grandparents after dead.

point of origin for each lifetime is now as is point of departure is here same moment separate compounding total sum of adapting to space inhabiting the moment currently mutually being experienced by all life in this atmosphere, in plain sight beyond planed vernacular tribalism.

I cannot tell you to go fuck yourselves because your own ancestry already has. I just simple explain how to escape physical Eternal Hell induced by rule of law within this species.

Gift from an instinctive brain that completely understands the "golden rule inside out.". Biology eternally separates reproductive results now naturally without theories or theologies suggesting any other way is more likely, then charge rent for occupying time now within your own species.

Told you I was Nostradamus' "One Male" and I never knew it until December 4, 2007. Man meets Mythology in the destiny defined by humanity ignoring why life never exceeds living as biologically present in current numbers until numbers stop being added forward, now.