Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Bidens utter failure in Ukraine.....

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,454 Times in 9,909 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 867 Times in 825 Posts

Default Bidens utter failure in Ukraine.....

You never NEVER negotiate from a position of weakness,...not unless you want to get totally rolled like a fool. But that is exactly where we find ourselves now. Meanwhile Putin can negotiate from a position of strength because he has what he wants now. He is in Ukraine now and controls its fate totally. If he chooses to he can grind it into the dust if he wants to,...He can do whatever he wants.

He looked at the sanctions, laughed at them, and told us to go fuck ourselves and he would do as he wanted. THAT is the reality of it all. Now if we want him out of Ukraine we will have to give away the farm because he is already there with no reason to leave,...he is the one dealing from a position of strength. With China's full support I might add. So what is the answer? Go to war over it? Is that what you idiots want? The answer is we are FUCKED now. Its too late. We will have to bend over and give him everything he wants to get him out, all his wish list on a silver platter....if were lucky enuff to get him to take the deal at all. That......or go to WAR. A stronger better administration would have sorted this out well BEFORE the invasion happened. A smarter administration would have brokered a deal well ahead of time that would have been tolerable to all parties involved. But no,.....instead we get this total humiliation brought on by a bunch of fucking dummies running DC. Now live with. Nothing we can do now,... too late.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stone For This Post:

Earl (02-28-2022), ExpressLane (02-27-2022)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,279 Times in 27,090 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,975 Times in 2,692 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    You never NEVER negotiate from a position of weakness,...not unless you want to get totally rolled like a fool. But that is exactly where we find ourselves now. Meanwhile Putin can negotiate from a position of strength because he has what he wants now. He is in Ukraine now and controls its fate totally. If he chooses to he can grind it into the dust if he wants to,...He can do whatever he wants.

He looked at the sanctions, laughed at them, and told us to go fuck ourselves and he would do as he wanted. THAT is the reality of it all. Now if we want him out of Ukraine we will have to give away the farm because he is already there with no reason to leave,...he is the one dealing from a position of strength. With China's full support I might add. So what is the answer? Go to war over it? Is that what you idiots want? The answer is we are FUCKED now. Its too late. We will have to bend over and give him everything he wants to get him out, all his wish list on a silver platter....if were lucky enuff to get him to take the deal at all. That......or go to WAR. A stronger better administration would have sorted this out well BEFORE the invasion happened. A smarter administration would have brokered a deal well ahead of time that would have been tolerable to all parties involved. But no,.....instead we get this total humiliation brought on by a bunch of fucking dummies running DC. Now live with. Nothing we can do now,... too late.
    ^^ Stone, Putin cocksucker.

4. The Following User Groans At Cypress For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (02-28-2022)

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cypress For This Post:

Doc Dutch (02-28-2022), Guno צְבִי (02-28-2022), Trumpet (02-27-2022)

6. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

To say nothing of what this signals to China regarding Taiwan. Something tells me that the good people of Taiwan arent sleeping so good these days. Cant say as I blame them either. Im tellin ya,....these clowns couldnt have fucked this up any worse if they were trying to.

Having fun yet? You still LOVE Biden ? Between unrest over heavy handed C-19 restrictions, inflation, supply chain shortages, gas prices, and the threat of war , this is quite the situation we now find ourselves in. Good luck lefties,.....you will surely NEED it.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Stone For This Post:

Earl (02-28-2022)

8. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,185 Times in 7,629 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,051 Times in 998 Posts

Last part first: The dummies are not running Washington right now. Trump was given a good ass-kicking; he and his bunch of know-nothing assholes are out on the street. Joe Biden and his people are now in charge. So you got that part wrong.

And as for the stuff before that...what the hell would you have considered better: For Trump to have helped Putin take over Ukraine...and lauded him instead of condemning him as Joe Biden has done???

What are you talking about here, Stone?
    ON HIS WORST DAY, JOE BIDEN IS A BETTER PRESIDENT THAN TRUMP WAS ON HIS BEST DAY!

9. The Following User Groans At Frank Apisa For This Awful Post:

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Frank Apisa For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (02-28-2022)

11. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    ^^ Putin cocksucker.
    Nope. But Joe Biden sure is. Right now on this VERY DAY Joe Biden has our country buying oil from Russia! Right now TODAY. And LOTS OF IT. Talk about a Putin Cock sucker. Thats almost as bad as someone giving billions of dollars of American military hardware to the Taliban! Oh wait, that actually happened!!! Whats next for an encore,....giving our nuclear codes to the Chinese?

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stone For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (02-28-2022), Earl (02-28-2022)

13. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,279 Times in 27,090 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,975 Times in 2,692 Posts

Nope. But Joe Biden sure is. Right now on this VERY DAY Joe Biden has our country buying oil from Russia! Right now TODAY. And LOTS OF IT. Talk about a Putin Cock sucker. Thats almost as bad as someone giving billions of dollars of American military hardware to the Taliban! Oh wait, that actually happened!!! Whats next for an encore,....giving our nuclear codes to the Chinese?
    You shouldn't be drinking this early

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Cypress For This Post:

Doc Dutch (02-28-2022)

15. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Apisa View Post
    Last part first: The dummies are not running Washington right now. Trump was given a good ass-kicking; he and his bunch of know-nothing assholes are out on the street. Joe Biden and his people are now in charge. So you got that part wrong.

And as for the stuff before that...what the hell would you have considered better: For Trump to have helped Putin take over Ukraine...and lauded him instead of condemning him as Joe Biden has done???

What are you talking about here, Stone?
    Of course not help Putin take over Ukraine. No need to engage in hyperbole Frank.

16. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    You shouldn't be drinking this early
    Whats wrong in my post. Point it out and show FACTS to disprove it.

17. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

18. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,185 Times in 7,629 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,051 Times in 998 Posts

Of course not help Putin take over Ukraine. No need to engage in hyperbole Frank.
    There is no hyperbole there, Stone. Please realize that. Trump was willing to withhold aid from Ukraine in order to get dirt on Joe Biden's family...and that indicates a willingness to HELP Putin in a long held desire to reclaim Ukraine for what he sees as the future return of the USSR.

C'mon!
    ON HIS WORST DAY, JOE BIDEN IS A BETTER PRESIDENT THAN TRUMP WAS ON HIS BEST DAY!

19. The Following User Groans At Frank Apisa For This Awful Post:

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Frank Apisa For This Post:

Doc Dutch (02-28-2022), Guno צְבִי (02-28-2022)

21. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 18 Times in 16 Posts

I don't know why I come here. I wanted to ask Cypress what he thought about Putin's announcement this morning I guess. But this is fucking bizarro world. BIZARRO. The world is in danger because OF PUTIN'S FAILURE IN UKRAINE you unbelievable stupid motherfuckers. If he was winning, he wouldn't be talking nukes. How can anyone be so goddamned stupid? The constant gaslighting that goes on here, it's just mindbending. You have your quislings like anatta, you're headcase trolls like legion, your russians like moon...and then you have your run of the mill stupid republicans. But like, staggeringly stupid. Like how is it that you people haven't killed yourselves trying to light your gas grills?

Attempting mundane household chores should have taken most of you out years ago. And I'm sure has done in many of you. I guess the ones who stumble out of emergency rooms end up here.
    “If you wait by the river long enough, the bodies of your enemies will float by.”

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Darla For This Post:

Frank Apisa (02-27-2022), Guno צְבִי (02-28-2022), martin (02-28-2022)

23. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Apisa View Post
    There is no hyperbole there, Stone. Please realize that. Trump was willing to withhold aid from Ukraine in order to get dirt on Joe Biden's family...and that indicates a willingness to HELP Putin in a long held desire to reclaim Ukraine for what he sees as the future return of the USSR.

C'mon!
    And the Obama/Biden regime sent the Ukraine BLANKETS when they needed and were begging for BULLETS to defend them self with. Not until Trump did they receive those much needed arms.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Stone For This Post:

25. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,395 Times in 3,338 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,121 Times in 1,030 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darla View Post
    I don't know why I come here. I wanted to ask Cypress what he thought about Putin's announcement this morning I guess. But this is fucking bizarro world. BIZARRO. The world is in danger because OF PUTIN'S FAILURE IN UKRAINE you unbelievable stupid motherfuckers. If he was winning, he wouldn't be talking nukes. How can anyone be so goddamned stupid? The constant gaslighting that goes on here, it's just mindbending. You have your quislings like anatta, you're headcase trolls like legion, your russians like moon...and then you have your run of the mill stupid republicans. But like, staggeringly stupid. Like how is it that you people haven't killed yourselves trying to light your gas grills?

Attempting mundane household chores should have taken most of you out years ago. And I'm sure has done in many of you. I guess the ones who stumble out of emergency rooms end up here.
    A more accurate thread would be "Stone's Utter Failure in JPP".
    "Give pearls away and rubies but keep your fancy free."

26. The Following 2 Users Groan At martin For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (02-28-2022), Earl (02-28-2022)

27. The Following User Says Thank You to martin For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (02-28-2022)

28. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 58 Times in 57 Posts

Holding on to it will be more difficult. And sanctions are barely starting to have any effect. And, NATO can consider membership for that State now that "proof of concept" has happened.

29. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Darla View Post

Yeah, ok. Biden imposed sanctions. Putin saw the sanctions, laughed his ass off, told Joe to go fuck himself,...and then invaded anyway. Going badly? He controls most of ukraine already. Furthermore,...the fake news MSM wont be able to hide it much longer.