Members banned from this thread: RB 60

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Talking about my problem here, cause no one cares

1. #106 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 58 Times in 57 Posts

Can we ask women to help us with our problem?

2. #107 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,295 Times in 5,845 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 390 Times in 368 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AlexandrosTsolis View Post
    Hi all,
    Ok talking about my problem here, but let’s have some fun with it, and try no to spend too much time and effort, as then there wouldn’t really be any fun there, for us to have some fun with. The ones who read the whole text good job, the rest who read only part of it you still here replying to me you pussycat?

So player, I don’t know what your problems are, as I don’t know you player, but here’s the problem I have that you player don’t yet know, that you yet don’t understand.

That is the problem that the rest had player. What is the rest player? Well player, the rest obviously is all there is minus you, you can look around you and notice other stuff that aren’t you. What, you really think you’re going to tell me that you can’t? Nah, that moment passed player, I’m still writing, and you player, are still reading, or else if you really had a problem with me writing that, well player, couldn’t you obviously come and tell me earlier to not write that, player?!

Well player, keep imaging stuff if you think so, something else keeps happening around you in reality, I keep writing, you keep reading is what seems to be happening here, player. But what about the rest? Well player, around you, you will notice stuff that are dead as we say, or stuff that over and over and over, behave as all there is minus them planned before everything was made for them to behave, as no one says.

And who am I? I am no one, I don’t know who the hell you think you are! Why? Cause you ain’t someone, and you ain’t fooling no one player! As player, apart from the dead stuff around you, you will also notice living beings, or the stuff that are free from all there is minus them to really do freely as they wish, but that is only after all the laws for the dead stuff were made to really happen over and over and over for the dead stuff to behave.

And this player, just in case you are wondering about reading that above, is for the following reason below.
    After all there is minus the living beings, was done making the natural laws, that all the dead stuff had to follow over and over, and over, did the rest really have to make anything else?

And here player, I am afraid as you don’t yet understand that you have to read the following reason below.
    After all there is minus the living beings, made the natural laws that the living beings could follow from their nature, in a way that was really fun for them over and over and over, did the rest really have to make any more laws for the dead stuff, who in any case follow the laws that the rest makes for them to follow over and over and over? Why?

Cause player, it really doesn’t seem to me that the rest really had to do anything else. Cause exactly one moment before you really make everything you didn’t really exactly do that yet…earlier you didn’t even come to tell me earlier to not write that thing earlier, you’re going to argue with me regarding one moment exactly before you really make everything that you did everything here now player?! Nah…and also player, one moment after you really made everything, you have to make sure that the moment exactly before that is really there, so that something living can really live it and make everything again, in whatever you player made, or what you made isn’t really fun to happen over and over and over, and you player don’t know how to really have fun with the rest.

Get it player? What’s that? That…

Nature is a lady,
    Justice is blind, and…
    …MAMA in the end puts order.
    I didn't know anyone still dropped acid.
    Don't be afraid to see what you see

3. #108 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts

Imagine an elephant in the room that you are...

...is there really an elephant or no elephant?!!

...take a guess who is the real elephant in the room that you can't imagine...

...that is what is really happening around one in reality, when one imagines something...and that is...

...something else.

Why?
    Before you existed, was what you imagined after you were born what was REALLY happening, or something else?

Why again?
    when you imagine something now, does something else happen around you in reality or over and over and over only what YOU imagine?

And why in the end?
    One step before you really make everything did you really make everything already or not? Just that? No also...
    ...one step after you really make everything is it really made to have the experience one step before for the next one who makes everything again...or...
    ...did you just make everything once?

Why?..
    ...cause making everything once isn't really funny, if you can really make everything, well...you can really make everything again, or what you are making...well...isn't really funny to happen again...is it really?

4. #109 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,128 Times in 9,658 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 503 Times in 476 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AlexandrosTsolis View Post
    Imagine an elephant in the room that you are...

...is there really an elephant or no elephant?!!

...take a guess who is the real elephant in the room that you can't imagine...

...that is what is really happening around one in reality, when one imagines something...and that is...

...something else.

Why?
    Before you existed, was what you imagined after you were born what was REALLY happening, or something else?

Why again?
    when you imagine something now, does something else happen around you in reality or over and over and over only what YOU imagine?

And why in the end?
    One step before you really make everything did you really make everything already or not? Just that? No also...
    ...one step after you really make everything is it really made to have the experience one step before for the next one who makes everything again...or...
    ...did you just make everything once?

Why?..
    ...cause making everything once isn't really funny, if you can really make everything, well...you can really make everything again, or what you are making...well...isn't really funny to happen again...is it really?
    you're bad at drugs.

5. #110 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AssHatZombie View Post
    you're bad at drugs.
    The good ones idiot are the ones, where you get to follow my posts?

6. #111 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    One of the biggest problems with the internet is that the words are free....people ramble on and on with no courtesy for the reader. It is not only the amateurs either...so many of the so-called journalists would not have made it a week in an old time newspaper newsroom.
    hear yee, hear yee ,"Dinosaur eats Grok"

it's a gary larson.

7. #112 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,029 Times in 12,559 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,401 Times in 1,345 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AssHatZombie View Post
    hear yee, hear yee ,"Dinosaur eats Grok"

it's a gary larson.
    Of all the things you could have done with my post you did this.
    This illegal illegitimate regime that runs America is at fault...not me.... they do not represent me and I have long objected to their crimes against humanity.

8. #113 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    Of all the things you could have done with my post you did this.
    You're welcome.

9. #114 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by danielpalos View Post
    Can we ask women to help us with our problem?
    odds are nobody cares.