Thread: Trump is a 'nauseating, fearful pig' for calling Putin 'pretty smart': Biden staffer

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,603 Times in 9,132 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,428 Times in 1,257 Posts

Default Trump is a 'nauseating, fearful pig' for calling Putin 'pretty smart': Biden staffer

White House Deputy Press Secretary Andrew Bates slammed former President Donald Trump for praising Russian President Vladimir Putin in the days before Putin launched an invasion on Ukraine.

‘Two nauseating, fearful pigs who hate what America stands for and whose every action is driven by their own weakness and insecurity, rubbing their snouts together and celebrating as innocent people lose their lives,’ Bates tweeted from his official government account Thursday morning.

His commentary was shared with a HuffPost article about Trump telling a crowd at Mar-a-Lago that the Russian leader was ‘pretty smart’ for inciting what could become the biggest conflict in Europe since World War II.

‘He’s taking over a country for $2 worth of sanctions. I’d say that’s pretty smart,’ Trump said at his Florida resort, according to New York Times reporter Shane Goldmacher and video footage obtained by the pro-Democratic group American bridge.

‘He’s taking over a country, really a vast, vast location, a great piece of land with a lot of people, just walking right in,’ Trump said.

Overnight Thursday Russia launched a war on Ukraine after amassing over 150,000 troops at the country’s border. Ukrainian officials say the death toll is already in the hundreds, and by Thursday afternoon Russia had gained control of the Chernobyl nuclear power plant, where forces had waged a fierce battle with Russian soldiers.

The former president was quick to criticize Biden’s response to the escalating situation before Putin even launched his attack on Ukraine. He slammed Biden, claiming the imminent Russian invasion would never have happened under his watch.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...ays/ar-AAUgzul

2. The Following User Says Thank You to signalmankenneth For This Post:

Jack (02-25-2022)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,646 Times in 10,702 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 618 Times in 607 Posts
    Blog Entries

TRUMP IS THE ONLY POTUS TO HAVE EVER ORDERED/SUCCEEDED IN KILLING RUSSIAN TROOPS IN THE BATTLEFIELD, YOU BRAINLESS MORONS...HUNDREDS OF THEM.

POINTING OUR QWHAT AN IDIOT BIDEN IS COMPARED TO PUTIN IS BELABORING THE OBVIOUS.

THE BIDEN BITCHES ARE NOW DESPERATELY TRYING TO "BLAME TRUMP" FOR BIDEN'S WORLD REKNOWN LACK OF BALLS ASND BRAINS.

THE INVASION WOULD HAVE NEVER HAPPENED UNDER TRUMP...EVER.
    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..

De Oppresso Liber

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,642 Times in 27,299 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,977 Times in 2,694 Posts

Trump: Putin is a genius

"He’s taking over a country for $2 worth of sanctions. I’d say that’s pretty smart,’ Trump said at his Florida resort, according to New York Times reporter Shane Goldmacher and video footage obtained by the pro-Democratic group American bridge.

‘He’s taking over a country, really a vast, vast location, a great piece of land with a lot of people, just walking right in,’ Trump said.
    Trump was laughably and catastrophically wrong

Putin doesn't look like a genius, he is not going to "take over" the country of Ukraine, and he probably made one of the worst miscalculations any Russian leader has made in history.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Cypress For This Post:

Phantasmal (05-15-2022)

6. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,108 Times in 13,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Just shameful disgusting sad Trump, showing he has absolutely no idea what genius is about.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Cypress (05-15-2022)