Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Is Queen Elizabeth II dead? Blog will not retract its claim that the Queen has died..

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Damocles View Post
    I think she's probably 90% vaccine at this time so I doubt that she would die from Covid. LOL. Mostly I thought the story was funny and wanted to see what folks had to say.
    Are under the impression that "vaccination" prevents someone from dying from the Chinese disease?

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 28 Times in 28 Posts

The Queen is dead. In related news, does anyone care that the Queen is dead?

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,930 Times in 13,197 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 832 Times in 791 Posts

At this point, it'd be easier to believe she's undead.

4. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,030 Times in 8,285 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,673 Times in 2,479 Posts

The founder and CEO of the celebrity gossip blog Hollywood Unlocked has doubled down on his unverified and unsubstantiated claim that Queen Elizabeth II has died despite no other outlet reporting such news.
    She is 95, and will probably die soon. I for one will miss her. I have no major problems with her.

But I see nothing to be gained by hiding her death. They might lose a little by a long absence from the public before a death, so a quick death might be preferable.

I always have to defend her husband, Prince Phillip. Most of his family sided with the Germans, and he was not originally English, and had no traditional/family reason to side with the UK during WWII. He fought on the British side because it was the right thing to do. He risked his life for a country he was not a full citizen of. He was a war hero.

He was not progressive in 2020, but he was trying to understand the world he found himself in. He should be considered a hero for his time, and treated with respect for that. It was difficult for a man of that era to show subservience to his wife, but he did it out of patriotism, and love.

Elizabeth continued to stay in London, even during the bombing, and rebuilt trucks as part of the women's auxiliary. She has dedicated 85 years of her life to her nation. From age 9 to now, she knew she would be Queen, and has tried her best. As a general rule, I am against royalty, but I have to admit she has tried her best. Even when I disagree with her, I believe she thought what she was doing was best.

Then again, I also love the Sex Pistols' God Save the Queen.... "She ain't no human being"
    Daniel Patrick Moynihan said it best, "You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
    Paul Begala, "Politics is show business for ugly people."
    Stephen Colbert, "Reality has a well known liberal bias."

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Walt For This Post:

Jarod (03-04-2022)

6. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,131 Times in 9,660 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 504 Times in 477 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Walt View Post
    She is 95, and will probably die soon. I for one will miss her. I have no major problems with her.

But I see nothing to be gained by hiding her death. They might lose a little by a long absence from the public before a death, so a quick death might be preferable.

I always have to defend her husband, Prince Phillip. Most of his family sided with the Germans, and he was not originally English, and had no traditional/family reason to side with the UK during WWII. He fought on the British side because it was the right thing to do. He risked his life for a country he was not a full citizen of. He was a war hero.

He was not progressive in 2020, but he was trying to understand the world he found himself in. He should be considered a hero for his time, and treated with respect for that. It was difficult for a man of that era to show subservience to his wife, but he did it out of patriotism, and love.

Elizabeth continued to stay in London, even during the bombing, and rebuilt trucks as part of the women's auxiliary. She has dedicated 85 years of her life to her nation. From age 9 to now, she knew she would be Queen, and has tried her best. As a general rule, I am against royalty, but I have to admit she has tried her best. Even when I disagree with her, I believe she thought what she was doing was best.

Then again, I also love the Sex Pistols' God Save the Queen.... "She ain't no human being"
    Including results for jimmy savile royal pedophilia
    Search only for jimmy "saville" royal pedophilia?
    Royals' Pedophiles? Prince Charles and Pedophile Jimmy ...
    Search domain frankreport.comhttps://frankreport.com › 2020 › 09 › 27 › royals-pedophiles-prince-charles-and-pedophile-jimmy-savile-andrews-secret-hard-drive-and-did-the-royals-assassinate-pedophile-lord-mountbatten
    Jimmy Savile - the pedophile. Why is it so important to keep all these secrets from the past? Just consider this: Mountbatten introduced his big pal Jimmy Savile, the vicious serial child rapist, to Prince Charles. Charles then invited Savile into his office to help him draft speeches.
    Jimmy Savile • A UK-based entertainer and pedophile
    Search domain pedogate.worldhttps://pedogate.world › pedocrats › jimmy-savile
    Pedophile Jimmy Savile observes a strange handshake (note knuckles) between mass-murderer Peter Sutcliffe and boxer Frank Bruno Jimmy Savile was connected with the abuse of hundreds of children after his death and is believed to have even interfered with corpses. Savile is believed to have procured victims for Royalty & the Establishment. Victims
    Jimmy Savile - Pedophile, Friend of Royalty - and the ...
    Search domain dailykos.comhttps://www.dailykos.com › stories › 2012 › 10 › 17 › 1146091 › -Jimmy-Savile-Pedophile-Friend-of-Royalty-and-the-Cover-up-to-Pervert-Justice
    A year ago Sir Jimmy Savile died aged 84. According to his obituaries in the UK media, Savile had been an iconic British broadcaster, a tireless worker for charity, and a close friend of many of t...
    Jimmy Savile Elite Paedophile Ring Exposed - Era of Light
    Search domain eraoflight.comhttps://eraoflight.com › 2020 › 09 › 01 › jimmy-savile-elite-paedophile-ring-exposed
    Jimmy Savile Elite Paedophile Ring Exposed Posted on 09/01/2020 by EraOfLight — Leave a reply Jimmy Savile was at the centre of this pedophile ring that procured children for well-known figures in the British establishment including former Prime Minister, paedophile and murderer Edward Heath.
    Jimmy Savile sexual abuse scandal - Wikipedia
    Search domain en.wikipedia.orghttps://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Jimmy_Savile_sexual_abuse_scandal
    Jimmy Savile (1926-2011) was an English media personality who, during his lifetime, was well known in the United Kingdom for his eccentricities and was generally respected for his charitable work. He was knighted in 1990. In late 2012, almost a year after his death, reports surfaced that Savile had sexually abused hundreds of people throughout his life, with alleged male and female victims ...
    The Secret Connection Between Pedophile Jimmy Savile and ...
    Search domain humansbefree.comhttps://humansbefree.com › 2017 › 11 › the-secret-connection-between-pedophile-jimmy-savile-and-the-british-royal-family.html
    The Secret Connection Between Pedophile Jimmy Savile and the British Royal Family Alexander Light November 1, 2017 Hardly a day can go by without another revelation about another Establishment figure being a child abuser or worse.
    Jimmy Savile Procured children for British Royals and MPs
    Search domain conspiracytruths.co.ukwww.conspiracytruths.co.uk › jimmysavilebbcpaedophile.html
    Jimmy Savile was at the centre of a Paedophile ring that procured children for well-known figures in the British Establishment, including former British Prime Minister, paedophile, and murderer Edward 'Ted' Heath.

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=jimmy+savi...=b&t=hc&ia=web

7. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by AssHatZombie View Post
    Including results for jimmy savile royal pedophilia

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=jimmy+savi...=b&t=hc&ia=web
    There is only one L in Savile's name. Removing the extra L will help in your search.

Doing a random search does not prove anything. I can find websites that claim the world is flat, but that does not prove the world is flat.

Jimmy Savile was definitely a terrible pedophile. And Johnny Rotten(of the Sex Pistols) definitely called Savile out for this decades before anyone else did. He did so in a 1978 interview, that was not released because he did so without evidence. Savile went on to molest children for another 33 years after that interview.

I do not believe Savile had any personal connection to the royals. Savile was working class, and a rocker, so would not have mixed much with the English Royalty. They gave him awards from time to time for his charitable work(which turned out to be secretly evil), but that is not the same as inviting him into their inner circle.

Prince Andrew definitely was willing to have sex with a girl under 18 provided to him by Epstein, Maxwell, and trump. Maxwell was not working class English, and so could allow Epstein access to one of the royals (Andrew). I do not see any evidence that any of the other royals were involved.
    Daniel Patrick Moynihan said it best, "You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."

8. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

There is only one L in Savile's name. Removing the extra L will help in your search.

Doing a random search does not prove anything. I can find websites that claim the world is flat, but that does not prove the world is flat.

Jimmy Savile was definitely a terrible pedophile. And Johnny Rotten(of the Sex Pistols) definitely called Savile out for this decades before anyone else did. He did so in a 1978 interview, that was not released because he did so without evidence. Savile went on to molest children for another 33 years after that interview.

I do not believe Savile had any personal connection to the royals. Savile was working class, and a rocker, so would not have mixed much with the English Royalty. They gave him awards from time to time for his charitable work(which turned out to be secretly evil), but that is not the same as inviting him into their inner circle.

Prince Andrew definitely was willing to have sex with a girl under 18 provided to him by Epstein, Maxwell, and trump. Maxwell was not working class English, and so could allow Epstein access to one of the royals (Andrew). I do not see any evidence that any of the other royals were involved.
    again. you're trying to limit the argument to one incident.

the royals are notorious pedophiles. everybody knows it.

you're a liar.

9. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Jimmy saville was a necrophiliac pedophile child sex trafficker for the elites, who was also a bbc star for decades.

i invite all casual reader to do you own research.

10. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

the royals are notorious pedophiles. everybody knows it. you're a liar.
    I do not believe all the royals are pedophiles, but I do not know them personally, and so that is just my opinion. Even if they are all pedophiles, I would just be wrong, and not a liar. Your personal attacks on me about this issue show how weak your case is.

To the best of my knowledge there is no real evidence that Queen Elizabeth II is a pedophile. I also do not believe there is any real evidence against her deceased husband Philip. Charles definitely had affairs, but all the known ones were with adults. He is even married to a woman 16 months older than him.

So keep showing how weak your argument is by claiming I am lying, but that is borderline breaking Rule 12b. For me to be lying, I would have to know about sexual trafficking, so by lying and saying I am lying, you are lying and saying I am involved in child abuse.

11. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Jimmy saville was a necrophiliac pedophile child sex trafficker for the elites, who was also a bbc star for decades.
    Part of your claim is correct. Savile(one L) was definitely involved in sex with children. He was also definitely a BBC star for nearly half a century. There is no evidence he trafficked children to the elites, and in fact would not have had connections to the Royals.

12. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Part of your claim is correct. Savile(one L) was definitely involved in sex with children. He was also definitely a BBC star for nearly half a century. There is no evidence he trafficked children to the elites, and in fact would not have had connections to the Royals.
    there's plenty of evidence.

it's basically a known fact.

i invite all readers to do their own research.

13. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I do not believe all the royals are pedophiles, but I do not know them personally, and so that is just my opinion. Even if they are all pedophiles, I would just be wrong, and not a liar. Your personal attacks on me about this issue show how weak your case is.

To the best of my knowledge there is no real evidence that Queen Elizabeth II is a pedophile. I also do not believe there is any real evidence against her deceased husband Philip. Charles definitely had affairs, but all the known ones were with adults. He is even married to a woman 16 months older than him.

So keep showing how weak your argument is by claiming I am lying, but that is borderline breaking Rule 12b. For me to be lying, I would have to know about sexual trafficking, so by lying and saying I am lying, you are lying and saying I am involved in child abuse.
    they all at least conceal the royal shames.

the thin purple line.

14. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

they all at least conceal the royal shames.
    And yet Prince Andrew has been caught?

15. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

there's plenty of evidence. it's basically a known fact.
    We have multiple girls being given to Epstein by trump... And yet you say trump was no involved. You have no evidence against Queen Elizabeth II, and yet you claim to?

16. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,771 Times in 33,632 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,065 Times in 4,683 Posts
    Blog Entries

https://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/...edgdhp&pc=U531

The founder and CEO of the celebrity gossip blog Hollywood Unlocked has doubled down on his unverified and unsubstantiated claim that Queen Elizabeth II has died despite no other outlet reporting such news.

More at link...
    She had a virtual meeting with her global ambassadors two days ago, so unless it was an actress who greatly looks like the Queen…